Looking for some advice...

Weendude

Weendude

Awards
OK, I am 31 years old, and just got my test level checked-320.
My dr doesn't want to do anything because it is in the "normal" range (250-1000) but isn't 320 low for my age?

never been on aas, tried 1 cycle of lg trifecta stack (last dec) no other ph's, so I don't think I screwed up my normal hormone production. about 1 month ago I have noticed a decrease in sex drive (hence the test check).

My question is should I be content with my test level or is there some way to raise the level (legally)? I know some ph's are still legal, but I don't want to squash the little production I have (by screwing up a pct, for example).
thanks.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Hit the otc route first..
Testbooster, diet and other supps then bloodwork.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Test boosters would help you. Tauro Test, Free Test, etc. Even erase will help you. Also, you could run DAA for a few weeks, that normally adds quite a bit to the Test levels

Weendude

Weendude

Awards
yeah, I was considering daa, I heard it's pretty effective. Would I need to run a pct afterwards?
If so what would work with it? any thoughts on e-control rx or inhibit e?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
yeah, I was considering daa, I heard it's pretty effective. Would I need to run a pct afterwards?
If so what would work with it? any thoughts on e-control rx or inhibit e?
DAA doesn't require a PCT. However, it does raise prolactin levels a little and may require something to couter that. I took Inhibit-E on mine and it worked really well

Weendude

Weendude

Awards
inhibit-e is an AI, correct? should I stack l-dopa (to counter the prolactin increase) with daa and then take the AI after the cycle? or just stack it all together?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You can stack it all together and taper the Inhibit-e towards the end of your cycle. Your not gonna need it for the first two weeks or so cause it doesn't build up fast. I would say start around week 6 with one to two a day and taper off to one around week 12

Weendude

Weendude

Awards
ok, 1 more question:
If I did choose to run a ph, would that be a good pct?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
ok, 1 more question:
If I did choose to run a ph, would that be a good pct?
Its ok to run with H-drol and possibly Epi, but i wouldnt run it with anything stronger than that. Also, you would have to include a test booster and cycle assist

Weendude

Weendude

Awards
would m-drol be a good choice? i don't know much about ph's but I've read it has nice gains.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
would m-drol be a good choice? i don't know much about ph's but I've read it has nice gains.
M-Drol is Superdrol, your gonna want to take a SERM with that one

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dont run M drol/SD as your first or 2nd PH. Its a strong PH, Beastdrol is the only one that is still being made.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
most would recommend it but def not necessary. OTC will work fine with H-drol