Have you used superdrol on a cut cycle?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I know diet is the main factor in any goal of body transformation, but I'm looking to see if anyone has used superdrol or any of it's clones on a calorie deficit to cut. If you have, how did you like your results? I have plenty of tren ace if I want to hardcore cut but I love the way SD works on me with a calorie surplus so I'm curious to know how I would like it on a defecit.

London1983

Awards
On my 3 week cycle of M-DROL i got seriously cut but put on mass at the same time. I love the stuff and will be running another cycle in 2 weeks. Got to look good for the summer!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
it is a carb hungry PH but you can cut on it. Cardio and diet will play a large part.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
it is a carb hungry PH but you can cut on it. Cardio and diet will play a large part.
This is true that it is a carb hungry steroid,but people have the misconception that carbs are going to make you fat,As long as you are eating in moderation refined carbs and working out you are not going to gain a bunch of fat,you would be more likely to gain lbm.I would have to agree that cardio and diet will make up a large part on this if you are looking to cut,chance's are this is going to be more of a recomp then a cut when it comes to super.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
What is the fine line between a recomp and a cut?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
What is the fine line between a recomp and a cut?
If you’re overweight, you need to lose fat, not overall weight. Losing fat will of course produce weight loss but you want to maintain or increase the amount of lean muscle tissue under the fat while your weight decreases.

This isn’t so much weight loss as it is ‘Body Recomposition.’ Body recomposition means altering your ratio of fat tissue to lean tissue.

Body recomposition is the ONLY way to actually change your body shape. A low fat / low calorie diet will cause you to lose fat AND muscle in the ratio of about 50:50 if you’re lucky. So while your weight is decreasing, your precious lean muscle tissue is being eaten away too.

So even if you lose weight you’re body shape will stay the same, you’ll just be a smaller version of that shape! You need to change your body composition.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I ate at slightly below maintainence, and on a 10,20,20 SD, i dropped fat and put on 2-3kg of muscle. i did increase protein, but otherwise dropped my carbs.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
If you’re overweight, you need to lose fat, not overall weight. Losing fat will of course produce weight loss but you want to maintain or increase the amount of lean muscle tissue under the fat while your weight decreases.

This isn’t so much weight loss as it is ‘Body Recomposition.’ Body recomposition means altering your ratio of fat tissue to lean tissue.

Body recomposition is the ONLY way to actually change your body shape. A low fat / low calorie diet will cause you to lose fat AND muscle in the ratio of about 50:50 if you’re lucky. So while your weight is decreasing, your precious lean muscle tissue is being eaten away too.

So even if you lose weight you’re body shape will stay the same, you’ll just be a smaller version of that shape! You need to change your body composition.
Started my first Superdrol pulse cycle at 6ft 2in 199lbs.
The day before I discontinued cycle(During 6th week) I was 209lbs.
Now( about 3 weeks later) I am 205lbs.
I know I lost some fat during my SD Pulse Cycle. But I just had a standard scale and only knew about LBS. I could see and still see the recomp, but it is unknown how much fat was lost and how much muscle was gained.

I just bought a Taylor Body Fat Scale a few weeks ago. So next SD cycle I can monitor everything.
Weight
Total Body Fat %
Total Body Water %
Total Body Muscle Mass%
Total Body Bone Mass %

My next SD Cycle I will be able to monitor an estimation of increased of each of the above. So I can see how much fat I loose, how much muscle I put on, how much water I retain during cycle and how much water is shed after cycle and how much muscle I retain.

The scale says I’m now approximately 17.9% BF.
(I know I’m a fat boy, but I lost 47lbs in 6 months on nothing but working-out/walking and willpower. Going from 246 to 199 prior to my SD Pulse Cycle)
I want to get down to 10-11 BF% and eventually up to 220lbs or more someday.

Everyone has to start somewhere!!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established

I guess I better understand that. Thanks.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

in the context of this website, weight lifting, and anabolics, recompositioning means slowly adding muscle while losing fat. ]

a cut is losing fat while maintaining muscle.

pretty simple.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in the context of this website, weight lifting, and anabolics, recompositioning means slowly adding muscle while losing fat. ]

a cut is losing fat while maintaining muscle.

pretty simple.
Yah, our recomposition means gaining muscle while losing fat.

Or, better yet, maintaining an anabolic environment while catabolising fat. Which is why a lot of guys don't believe in it.

I believe for recomposition you want a more androgenic steroid (as they will generally have the better cutting/hardening/vascularity effects) like Androhard, winny, etc. Superdrol I think has low intrinsic androgenic rating but maybe a high binding affinity (due to being a dht derivative).

Epistane also is a good choice.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Yah, our recomposition means gaining muscle while losing fat.

Or, better yet, maintaining an anabolic environment while catabolising fat. Which is why a lot of guys don't believe in it.

I believe for recomposition you want a more androgenic steroid (as they will generally have the better cutting/hardening/vascularity effects) like Androhard, winny, etc. Superdrol I think has low intrinsic androgenic rating but maybe a high binding affinity (due to being a dht derivative).

Epistane also is a good choice.
I agree that there are better options out there, and diet plays that key role. I just have one last bottle of superdrone on hand and I love the stuff.

What I don't understand, or trying to grasp is with a cut you're below maintenance cals and a recomp you'd be slightly above maintenance?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I agree that there are better options out there, and diet plays that key role. I just have one last bottle of superdrone on hand and I love the stuff.

What I don't understand, or trying to grasp is with a cut you're below maintenance cals and a recomp you'd be slightly above maintenance?
Yep

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great thread, I was just wondering the other day the difference between a cut and a recomp.

Started my 'cut' a couple of weeks before Jan 1st. I gained some fat during my wives last pregnancy (damn ice cream runs) up to a whopping 216 from about 200.

At 197 (****ing slow) been polishing my diet and doing a lot of am cardio. I just started my pulse with the last half of a DS Superdrol bottle Monday.

I am a bit confused with what I should do with my diet to maximize fat loss?

Basically, I am going to continue to polish my diet and the am cardio plus my normal lifting routine and forget that I'm even taking only 10mg of SD M/W/F for 6 weeks and see what happens.

20mg sound better for a recomp?
I read the 5mg for a day thread and like the train of thinking in that thread.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Great thread, I was just wondering the other day the difference between a cut and a recomp.

Started my 'cut' a couple of weeks before Jan 1st. I gained some fat during my wives last pregnancy (damn ice cream runs) up to a whopping 216 from about 200.

At 197 (****ing slow) been polishing my diet and doing a lot of am cardio. I just started my pulse with the last half of a DS Superdrol bottle Monday.

I am a bit confused with what I should do with my diet to maximize fat loss?

Basically, I am going to continue to polish my diet and the am cardio plus my normal lifting routine and forget that I'm even taking only 10mg of SD M/W/F for 6 weeks and see what happens.

20mg sound better for a recomp?
I read the 5mg for a day thread and like the train of thinking in that thread.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/154753-but-i-want.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
is it worth it to run SD longer than 3 weeks, I seem to max out between weeks 2-3. Just throwing this out there, 2 week kick of SD for a epi cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
is it worth it to run SD longer than 3 weeks, I seem to max out between weeks 2-3. Just throwing this out there, 2 week kick of SD for a epi cycle.
Did you read the link i posted above? your answer is in there....

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Did you read the link i posted above? your answer is in there....
Sorry, lack of sleep post so it didnt make any sense I guess. I was suggesting it as a cut since the OP was intrested in using SD for a cutting cycle. If your not gonna bulk I would think it would be a better kickstart for a recomp. just throwing it out there. No I didnt read the link, Ill check it out thanks.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've read Ureals threads, those should be sticky threads. The man is a plethora of information!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
There will be no kickstarting of any sort. I have been on for some time now and am looking to blast with SD and a defeciet.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
so how are the carbs supposed to look? 100-150g a day and protein 300g? i just started SD monday at 10mg and jumpin to 20mg today. im up 4lbs already and i havent been eating much like around 1500calories a day but my protein is around 250g and carbs 8g, all complex. i shoulda rethought about the fiber last night. i been rippin all day in class and payin trips to the bathroom.

my dosage will be 10/20/20/30(first time goin to 30) and im gonna risk throwin in an ECA. i feel a bit bloated and looks like i gained some belly fat.

rob_1988

Awards
I still have half a bottle of sd left, considering now doing a recomp, if i pulse it like the link says how long would the pct be 6 weeks? because im pulsing it for 6 weeks? thanks

juiceman909

Awards
Not sure if anyone's still reading this thread but be careful on a caloric deficient intake while taking SD. The sheet can seriously make you hypoglycemic and if you crash when you're out or something and not around food you will be in a world of hurt.

rob_1988

Awards
Not sure if anyone's still reading this thread but be careful on a caloric deficient intake while taking SD. The sheet can seriously make you hypoglycemic and if you crash when you're out or something and not around food you will be in a world of hurt.
did you run this yourself? im in two minds to run it or not, what sort of fat loss did you see if you did run it yourself?

juiceman909

Awards
SD has an amazing fat burning effect, probably the best of any AAS/PH that I've ever taken. I gained weight and still went down in BF on it during a full cycle. It's the only substance that has ever done that for me. But it also demands to be fed for all of its hard work, and if you ever go too long without eating you can seriously go hypoglycemic.

If you want results there are none better but if you're feeling like absolute hell and your body is screaming for carbs and sugar just give in and eat some. A hypoglycemic crash can fook you up big time.

rob_1988

Awards
SD has an amazing fat burning effect, probably the best of any AAS/PH that I've ever taken. I gained weight and still went down in BF on it during a full cycle. It's the only substance that has ever done that for me. But it also demands to be fed for all of its hard work, and if you ever go too long without eating you can seriously go hypoglycemic.

If you want results there are none better but if you're feeling like absolute hell and your body is screaming for carbs and sugar just give in and eat some. A hypoglycemic crash can fook you up big time.

how low could you go on your deficit providing you were eating every 2-3 hours to stop feeling hypoglycemic? and obviously without loosing muscle thanks

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
robb, read unreals guide to superdrol. it's chock full of info- how to pulse, how to cut, how to bulk, setting up pct. i think you'll find everything you need in that thread.

rob_1988

Awards
It says nothing on cutting with SD ive searched the internet dozens of times not many people do it so theres not much written about it thats why im asking someone with past experience

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
try recomping on it instead, or pulse it...

If your recomp diet is on and you hit the cardio hard you will be one happy man by the end of it

Fresco

Awards
Anyone know how I can find unreals guide to superdrol.. I trid searching but nothing came up.. haha Super BUMP

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i used sd to cut, i ran it at 10mg, this was enough to prevent muscle catabolism.

at 10-15mg, sd can be safely ran for 6-8 weeks with little to no sides, supression will also be mild.

unrealmachine and I have had this discussion, i have no idea what thread it was in.

if one was using catabolic compounds such as t3 and clen, they would want to run sd higher, at 20mg.

I think ultradrol would be a better compound to use for cutting with those products, as it can be ran at a higher dosage for longer than sd can.

if you aren't using things such as t3, i wouldn't use over 15mg while using sd. keep it low so you can focus on adding quality lean muscle tissue while loosing actual body fat, and not burning through water & glycogen.

recomps take time if this is your goal, you'll need to have patience, esp when running sd at a lower dosage (even harder if you've ran it at full dosage before, cause you know what it can do/bring)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i used sd to cut, i ran it at 10mg, this was enough to prevent muscle catabolism.

at 10-15mg, sd can be safely ran for 6-8 weeks with little to no sides, supression will also be mild.

unrealmachine and I have had this discussion, i have no idea what thread it was in.

if one was using catabolic compounds such as t3 and clen, they would want to run sd higher, at 20mg.

I think ultradrol would be a better compound to use for cutting with those products, as it can be ran at a higher dosage for longer than sd can.

if you aren't using things such as t3, i wouldn't use over 15mg while using sd. keep it low so you can focus on adding quality lean muscle tissue while loosing actual body fat, and not burning through water & glycogen.

recomps take time if this is your goal, you'll need to have patience, esp when running sd at a lower dosage (even harder if you've ran it at full dosage before, cause you know what it can do/bring)
Just out of curiosity I was watching a youtube video where a guy said after 3 weeks superdrol is completely ineffective. When I ran it I noticed nothing after the 3rd week either. What's your take jbry I see you say you can run it at 6-8.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would depend at what dosage you run it at.

superdrol is a powerful steroid, after a certain point, your gains will stop, depending on the dosage used or the strength of the compound, this may vary.

for some, 30mg will max them out at 3-4 weeks, then they will either have to add more steroid, or stop. more steroid, esp this one, will mean more sides.

if you lower the dose, it can be ran for longer, and slow the pace at which the genes max out.

but clinical studies show, for most if not all aas, gains cease after 6-8 weeks of usage.

I have all this in my "cycle length" thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/198624-cycle-length.html

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always great feedback, this is kind of what I figured. Thank you, going to check that out now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Bolded part I have to give :thumbsup: to.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Anyone know how I can find unreals guide to superdrol.. I trid searching but nothing came up.. haha Super BUMP
I belive I have the link you are looking for.
But first you have got to see UnrealMachine transformation spanning 4 years of training & SD+++
Link ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/167084-official-unreal-machine.html#6

You were looking for "unreals guide to superdrol". I beleive this is what you were looking for:
Link ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html

Another link of "unreals" on the subject:
Link ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/154753-but-i-want.html

More gook superdrol info, if interested:
Link ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/173711-most-informative-links.html

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Started my first Superdrol pulse cycle at 6ft 2in 199lbs.
The day before I discontinued cycle(During 6th week) I was 209lbs.
Now( about 3 weeks later) I am 205lbs.
I know I lost some fat during my SD Pulse Cycle. But I just had a standard scale and only knew about LBS. I could see and still see the recomp, but it is unknown how much fat was lost and how much muscle was gained.

I just bought a Taylor Body Fat Scale a few weeks ago. So next SD cycle I can monitor everything.
Weight
Total Body Fat %
Total Body Water %
Total Body Muscle Mass%
Total Body Bone Mass %

My next SD Cycle I will be able to monitor an estimation of increased of each of the above. So I can see how much fat I loose, how much muscle I put on, how much water I retain during cycle and how much water is shed after cycle and how much muscle I retain.

The scale says I’m now approximately 17.9% BF.
(I know I’m a fat boy, but I lost 47lbs in 6 months on nothing but working-out/walking and willpower. Going from 246 to 199 prior to my SD Pulse Cycle)
I want to get down to 10-11 BF% and eventually up to 220lbs or more someday.

Everyone has to start somewhere!!
Bf scales are a good estimate, but they usually tend to be a little high.
my scale says im 14-15%.but with calipers, im about 11%- which i think seems right.