1st Cycle - Still debating, input appreciated

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Ok so I'm planning on having size gains and doing a lean mass, so wet compounds were out of question, for this cycle anyways ;)

Debating between P-Mag and Epistane. Leaning more towards P-Mag because from what I understand it is not as harsh as epi and doesn't affect hairline as bad, (MPB runs in family).

P-Mag cycle:

Week 1 & 2: Cycle Support + liv52 preload
Week 3/4/5/6/7/8: Pmag 75mg, CS + liv52

Start of PCT
Torem + TestoPro + Erase + DAA

Epi cycle:

Week 1: Preload CS
Week 2: 10mg + CS + liv52
Week 3: 20mg + CS + liv52
week 4: 30 mg + CS + liv52
week 5: 30 mg + CS + liv52
week 6: 40 mg + CS + liv52

or:

starting week 2: 20mg/30mg/40mg/40mg and do a 4 week cycle instead.

On Cycle support supps:
1) Cycle Support
2) Liv.52
3) MV
4) Taurine
5) Might purchase Cissus because of drying out issue on joints
6) Fish Oil

PCT:
Serm - Torem
Cortisol - Erase
AI: Erase
Test Booster: TestoPro + DAA
Creatine Mono
Preworkout of choice

Anyways, feel free to critique and suggest things except for "no need for a SERM" . Overkill? Too much? Thank you for looking.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
p mag

if you go epi dont dose it below 20mg, its just a waste than. dont take iForce Reversitol V2. ERASE would be better cuz it will be an AI and cortisol control.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to know if pmag is any good, my first cycle was epi and it turned out to be a great sucess. What is pmag like?

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Thank you chocolatemilk and gymrat for the input.

How is TestoPro + Erase + Serm?

I'm curious to know if pmag is any good, my first cycle was epi and it turned out to be a great sucess. What is pmag like?
From what I've read, pmag is similar to hdrol, but with less sides and a bit of a better bulker. But that's what I've read, I have no experience with either so I can't tell you for sure.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I've read, pmag is similar to hdrol, but with less sides and a bit of a better bulker. But that's what I've read, I have no experience with either so I can't tell you for sure.
That is accurate from what I have read but haven't tried neither Halo or Pmag myself.

PCT looks good. I would start Erase a couple weeks into PCT as I believe letting estrogen recover for a few weeks after being suppressed will be better for a wholesome recovery.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Please log if you decide on Pmag, I haven't seen too many logs of it compared to epi or hdrol

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Go with P-mag and P-stanz.
Agreed.

How is TestoPro + Erase + Serm?
This is good. You could even include some DAA if you like.

I gained more weight in the first week on P-mag, but both are great bulkers.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with the pmag personally. I tend to run Epi at fairly high too so. Havent tried Pmag but I have a few bottles waiting for me.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Ok P-Mag & P-Stanz it is. Updated my original post with the new options...

Just 2 questions.

1) What week should I run P-Stanz? At the start of week 3 when I start P-mag and only go to week 6 (4 weeks @ 150 mg) or at the start of week 5 and finish concurrently with P-mag at week 8?

2) What is the dosing protocol on Erase? If I remember, I think some people were suggesting like 3/3/2/2/1? Is that right?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
or at the start of week 5 and finish concurrently with P-mag at week 8?
This.
2) What is the dosing protocol on Erase? If I remember, I think some people were suggesting like 3/3/2/2/1? Is that right?
That looks good. I'd wait 1 week before starting it in PCT though.

gettinbigger

Awards
this sounds interesting. would you consider this a good start? im also new and i want to try something like this

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Please log your cycle, and I may have to look more into Pmag, and give it a go for myself.
That is accurate from what I have read but haven't tried neither Halo or Pmag myself.

PCT looks good. I would start Erase a couple weeks into PCT as I believe letting estrogen recover for a few weeks after being suppressed will be better for a wholesome recovery.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Please log your cycle, and I may have to look more into Pmag, and give it a go for myself.
I Will more than likely log it. In school til middle of may.. So I will start the day i get out.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I Will more than likely log it. In school til middle of may.. So I will start the day i get out.
Sounds awesome, I'm interested into learning more about this compound! and what it does to,, you:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19