1st Cycle - Still debating, input appreciated

  1. 1st Cycle - Still debating, input appreciated


    Ok so I'm planning on having size gains and doing a lean mass, so wet compounds were out of question, for this cycle anyways

    Debating between P-Mag and Epistane. Leaning more towards P-Mag because from what I understand it is not as harsh as epi and doesn't affect hairline as bad, (MPB runs in family).

    P-Mag cycle:

    Week 1 & 2: Cycle Support + liv52 preload
    Week 3/4/5/6/7/8: Pmag 75mg, CS + liv52



    Start of PCT
    Torem + TestoPro + Erase + DAA




    Epi cycle:

    Week 1: Preload CS
    Week 2: 10mg + CS + liv52
    Week 3: 20mg + CS + liv52
    week 4: 30 mg + CS + liv52
    week 5: 30 mg + CS + liv52
    week 6: 40 mg + CS + liv52

    or:

    starting week 2: 20mg/30mg/40mg/40mg and do a 4 week cycle instead.


    On Cycle support supps:
    1) Cycle Support
    2) Liv.52
    3) MV
    4) Taurine
    5) Might purchase Cissus because of drying out issue on joints
    6) Fish Oil


    PCT:
    Serm - Torem
    Cortisol - Erase
    AI: Erase
    Test Booster: TestoPro + DAA
    Creatine Mono
    Preworkout of choice



    Anyways, feel free to critique and suggest things except for "no need for a SERM" . Overkill? Too much? Thank you for looking.


  2. Go with P-mag and P-stanz.

  3. p mag

    if you go epi dont dose it below 20mg, its just a waste than. dont take iForce Reversitol V2. ERASE would be better cuz it will be an AI and cortisol control.
    •   
       


  4. I'm curious to know if pmag is any good, my first cycle was epi and it turned out to be a great sucess. What is pmag like?

  5. Thank you chocolatemilk and gymrat for the input.

    How is TestoPro + Erase + Serm?

    Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    I'm curious to know if pmag is any good, my first cycle was epi and it turned out to be a great sucess. What is pmag like?
    From what I've read, pmag is similar to hdrol, but with less sides and a bit of a better bulker. But that's what I've read, I have no experience with either so I can't tell you for sure.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by KashMoni View Post
    From what I've read, pmag is similar to hdrol, but with less sides and a bit of a better bulker. But that's what I've read, I have no experience with either so I can't tell you for sure.
    That is accurate from what I have read but haven't tried neither Halo or Pmag myself.

    PCT looks good. I would start Erase a couple weeks into PCT as I believe letting estrogen recover for a few weeks after being suppressed will be better for a wholesome recovery.

  7. Please log if you decide on Pmag, I haven't seen too many logs of it compared to epi or hdrol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Go with P-mag and P-stanz.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by KashMoni View Post
    How is TestoPro + Erase + Serm?
    This is good. You could even include some DAA if you like.



    From what I've read, pmag is similar to hdrol, but with less sides and a bit of a better bulker. But that's what I've read, I have no experience with either so I can't tell you for sure.
    I gained more weight in the first week on P-mag, but both are great bulkers.
    Antaeus Rep

  9. I would go with the pmag personally. I tend to run Epi at fairly high too so. Havent tried Pmag but I have a few bottles waiting for me.

  10. Ok P-Mag & P-Stanz it is. Updated my original post with the new options...

    Just 2 questions.

    1) What week should I run P-Stanz? At the start of week 3 when I start P-mag and only go to week 6 (4 weeks @ 150 mg) or at the start of week 5 and finish concurrently with P-mag at week 8?

    2) What is the dosing protocol on Erase? If I remember, I think some people were suggesting like 3/3/2/2/1? Is that right?

  11. or at the start of week 5 and finish concurrently with P-mag at week 8?
    This.
    2) What is the dosing protocol on Erase? If I remember, I think some people were suggesting like 3/3/2/2/1? Is that right?
    That looks good. I'd wait 1 week before starting it in PCT though.
    Antaeus Rep

  12. this sounds interesting. would you consider this a good start? im also new and i want to try something like this

  13. Please log your cycle, and I may have to look more into Pmag, and give it a go for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    That is accurate from what I have read but haven't tried neither Halo or Pmag myself.

    PCT looks good. I would start Erase a couple weeks into PCT as I believe letting estrogen recover for a few weeks after being suppressed will be better for a wholesome recovery.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Please log your cycle, and I may have to look more into Pmag, and give it a go for myself.
    I Will more than likely log it. In school til middle of may.. So I will start the day i get out.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KashMoni View Post
    I Will more than likely log it. In school til middle of may.. So I will start the day i get out.
    Sounds awesome, I'm interested into learning more about this compound! and what it does to,, you
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new cycle...input appreciated
    By JTwitch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 11:40 PM
  2. Potential cycle...input appreciated
    By warnerve in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 01:32 AM
  3. Possible first cycle, input appreciated
    By brogers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 08:00 PM
  4. My cycle, input appreciated
    By Sir Foxx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 10:36 AM
Log in
Log in