Test E & Anavar 10 wk cycle

TorqueNweight

Awards
I'm beginning week 6 of 10, 500mg GP Test E a week. I am also on Global Anabolics Anavar 50mg/day, day 7 of 30. Strength is steadily increasing and bodyfat is dropping. I'm loving this cycle. Having no noticeable side effects. This is my second cycle, sustanon and EQ for 8 wks 3 years ago being my first. BTW I'm 5'8" at 197 lbs prob around 15% BF.

TorqueNweight

Awards
Ancillaries : cissus, saw palmetto, nizoral shampoo, fish oil, multi vitamin, whey protein, creatine ethyl ester, arimidex as needed. I was taking arimidex .5mg eod. I now take. 25mg as needed. I felt like it was hindering strength gains and libido. I have pregnyl hcg on hand but I need some bac water to dilute it with. Where are u fellas getting your bac water? I'm going to order some tonight. Also, PCT will be clomid, post cycle & unleashed, and hcgenerate.

BK1

Awards
Hows it working out for ya ? im starting a similar cycle next week my self night be cyp though

TorqueNweight

Awards
Its working out well. Getting a lot of positive comments from friends, family, and coworkers. I think I'm going to get a couple more bottles of var and run it right up to PCT along with some formastanazol

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
I'll follow ! Im almost the exact same specs as you are. This will be sweet to watch

TorqueNweight

Awards
Pinned 250 of test e with 250mg of sustanon today for a little boost ;-)

TorqueNweight

Awards
I try to pin Monday morning and Thursday night but due to a busy schedule I'm sometimes off a day.

TorqueNweight

Awards
I love sus and sus loves me. Today's workout was short but the best I've had all cycle. Weight is up to 2 bills :)

TorqueNweight

Awards
Ok so I may have gone overboard today....why u ask... todays preworkout stack: 50mg tren ace, 35mg test suspension, and 2 scoops of N2KTS!!! YES I AM FEELING BEASTMODE!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
10 wks of var isnt the best idea. 10 wks of any oral will have your liver hating you for a long time. What dose is it at?? It can be pretty hard on your lipids even at 60mg for 8wks.