Looking for short term pill/supplement to mellow me out on cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking for short term pill/supplement to mellow me out on cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.

Looking for short term pill/supplement to mellow me out on cycle

Does anybody have any advice on what to possibly tell my Dr. or try out to take the frikken edge off me on a serious diet/cycle? I'm not so much sure its the anabolics or the stress my body is under due to the workouts/changes but all I know is I'm a ****ing ******* to be around and when I have a few beers I'm cool, but would rather rely on something else other than alcohol to relax me. I'm not trying to sound like some sort of junkie, but I'm willing to go this route if it helps me relax and not feel under the gun all the time. Thanx

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Supplement wise, I'd start with Phenibut. Its used for Anti-anxiety and calming so you could give that a try or just light up a roach

I'd drop the drinking as a way to calm down... your liver will thank you.

If you tell your doctor your problems as they are, then he should be able to help you out. Don't go in there with a list of meds you want expecting him to support self medicating. Just find a doctor thats RX happy
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.

thanks
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good advice from DBdude; that's what I would suggest as well.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

I take ~2mg clonazepam before bed (usually following workout) at night to sleep like a ROCK. I did some investigating and it seems that benzos (clonazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, etc.) have zero effect on test levels or your bodies ability to build muscle.

Seeing that a lot of these DS give us trouble sleeping a low dose of benzo's would probably do the trick. BEWARE: THEY ARE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE - the roids and the benzo's...
  6. New Member

Benzos are nice. I have experience with lorazepam and clonazepam as well. Very helpful. What about a little weed?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Yeah, I also chief daily when I get home from school/work/gym. Depends on the weed, but some keeps me up... Def. stimulates the appetite, though
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Good advice from DBdude; that's what I would suggest as well.
    me too... be careful tho, u might start eating like no other
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Xanax ??
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Xanax ??
    Personal favorite

And tomorrow I'll finally know what its like to workout on amphetamines when I see my doctor about my "ADHD"
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Weed definitely,or Oxycodone(not if its the ones with Acetaminophen in it because that puts stress on the liver),if it has the Acetaminophen in it,it will say APAP beside the Oxycodone,if you can get hold of Oxycontin that would be even better because its pure with no fillers,really any Pain Killer(usually 2 at a time)will mellow you out.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  12. Senior Member

um, have you thought about just using dip pouches? if you can't get weed.

nicotine helps mellow things out.

btw, none of you better say **** about cancer either- what with all the crazy **** ive been seeing you mention. anti depressants and pain killers? wtf
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.

non-rx = phenibut
    rx = clonazepam

Seriously, clonazepam kicks ass! Phenibut is good, but it doesn't work quite as well for me as it used to - and I don't take that much of it either. Clonazepam is a longer acting benzo, unlike xanax, and will def take the edge off for awhile...
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

All around i think the best way would just be to smoke some weed man,simple,cheap,cant get any better.

EDIT:Weed along with The Marshall Tucker Band = Orgasm!!!
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.

guys, I appreciate the input. I cannot smoke weed due to my job and random drug testing. Anything I did would have to be supplemental or Dr. prescription. I'm not one of these guys looking to abuse anything, I just sincerely think it'd help me out and people could deal with me a little better on a decent cycle. Not trying to play the bull**** roid rage card, but yes the doses and diff compounds sometimes make me a little on edge. This clonazepam sounds good, I'm guessing I'd need a script. What do I tell my Dr? Just that I have bad anxiety or what?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You tried SAMe? It would be cheap safe and healthy for you and your liver
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    guys, I appreciate the input. I cannot smoke weed due to my job and random drug testing. Anything I did would have to be supplemental or Dr. prescription. I'm not one of these guys looking to abuse anything, I just sincerely think it'd help me out and people could deal with me a little better on a decent cycle. Not trying to play the bull**** roid rage card, but yes the doses and diff compounds sometimes make me a little on edge. This clonazepam sounds good, I'm guessing I'd need a script. What do I tell my Dr? Just that I have bad anxiety or what?
    I just told my doc that every little thing would put me on edge - heart palpitations, feelings of panic, etc, which is the truth. This wasn't induced from any ph's, either - I just have anxiety in general and work stress was bugging me out - not to mention sleep issues. I had already tried the ssri's and won't be doing those anymore - those were horrible trying to get off of. I haven't had any feelings of addiction to clonazepam, and just take them 3-4 days a week just to keep myself in check.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Tell him that you're stressed out and anxious to where you feel you can't function right. He might try to give you some bull**** meds... whatever he says, say you've tried them from a friend and they have not worked. Tell him you used some stuff called clonazepam once and it worked well and allowed you to sleep with little hang over etc. in the morning. This seems to work... if you go in and you are actually on edge how you're claiming you are, then I don't see you having too much of an issue getting a script from a Dr. for a little anxiety.

Just be careful, as you do NOT want to become reliant on the chemical for sleep.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolvadex side effects short term/long term
    By titstatus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. short-term strength/power cycle
    By dmk47 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 02:02 PM
  3. D-Bol as short term TRT?
    By pjmc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4