Votes: 30 10.7%

• Total voters

Ironchef

Awards
double post sorry about that

Last edited:

Ironchef

Awards
Wondering how people like m5aa and how many have tried it, feel free to tell about your expereinces on it. For me it really gets me pumped up before a work out, at 30-40 mgs pre work out. (2-3 days per week)

Bennett

Awards
I took 20 mg pre-workout for a month and loved it.I'm getting ready to buy about 10 grams from custom.

earnstaf

Awards
I've been taking it at 40mg PWO and it does get me pumped and I feel stronger. Not sure how much of it is placebo. Also, I'm 28 days into my first S1+ cycle, so I'm sure alot of the strength gains can be attributed to that.

chemicaldreamer

Awards
Tried it, nothing for me. Been off it for over a week, and i'm not any less focus in the gym.

But then again, ALCAR is suppose to be a good focus too, and i get zilch from 2g of that as well.

I'm just somebody that never seems to get any sort of mental response.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I feel that it might have a slight effect if taken before a workout but I feel it was mostly placebo for me. I did however have decent strength increases with it at 60mg's on w/o days but nothing like 5aa cyp or m-1-t.

propho

Awards
  • Established
it was decent at 20mg's excellent at 40mg's..

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fair pre-workout boost @20mg, but no physical changes noticed.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you need at least 30 mg. pre-workout and an additional 20-30 throughout the day to really feel it.

Judo Tom

Awards
i just started it and the preworkout effects are nothing to special.. i actually like alcar +ephedra better but oh well.. its only been a few days but i can at least feel it now.. ill report on how the cycle is going

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
M5 is good stuff IMO. No bad side effects and I feel a huge difference in the gym off 20mgs preworkout.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I feel left out....I have stockpile of the stuff and am not in a place to use it just yet. :(

Ironchef

Awards
You can sell some to me, I love the stuff. I have found that 40mgs omega from custom, one and one half hours prior to work out works well for me. So those who have treid it with little response try giving it some time to kick in. If im not mistaken it converst to dht, or methyl dht, wich powerlifters used to take "back in the day" for added agression and endurance. Does any one know what the anabolic that closly resembles this compund would be? Provion or masteron?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100mg each day for 2-4 weeks puts on some serious stregnth gains and hardens me up quite nicely. I do this in the last weeks of my cutting cycle....

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
100mg each day for 2-4 weeks puts on some serious stregnth gains and hardens me up quite nicely. I do this in the last weeks of my cutting cycle....
At that high of a dosage do you notice any sides? I am currently taking 40mg/day and I have no sides to report. I have pondered into bumping up to 60mg/day on training days only.. How did you take your 100mg/day? Evenly spaced through the day?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took 40mg in the morning (Pre WO) then 30mg in the afternoon and 30 mg in the evening..... Only sides were oily skin, some acne on my back and a little bit of hairloss (but I am prone to MPB)...

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I ran 20mgs 3 x a day and loved it. Strength went up big time.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO MERCY-->how long did you run it @ 60mg? I'm thinking of the same thing...did you get more vascular/lower bodyfat too? What kind of PCT?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I ran 60mgs for 3 weeks. I dropped a good deal of fat and maintained muscle mass (from what the caliperes tell me). Strength increases were also solid. PCT was nolva.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I had same experience as No Mercy, but at 20mg preworkout (I'm now sitting at 180lbs., No Mercy is much bigger) 6oxo for pct, 2 weeks post cycle ... libido is dead but that's ok, I look fabulous.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
libido is over-rated, but hey I'm married :whip:

Judo Tom

Awards
im going to start bumping up my dosage to 60mg a day and ill report on the upped dosage..

im keeping a log but i think ill post all at once or maybe halfway through about my cycle.. so far so goood but im curious to see what will happen with an increased dose.. i just wanted to start slow.. and ramp up

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
So no one liked the intranasal version ?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on it now, started with 40mg ED then bumped to 100mg.. Pumps are insane, not as dry and painfull as M1T. Only got three pimples, and oddly enough dht makes my hair grow.. :D

I'll need more, this should go well with EOD prop injects.. ;)

knox

Awards
  • Established
does anyone take any liver protection w/ m5aa? i was going to run m5 but was thinking of taking some milk thistle a week before the cycle and then during pct.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
does anyone take any liver protection w/ m5aa? i was going to run m5 but was thinking of taking some milk thistle a week before the cycle and then during pct.
I do. When methyls are being used, I believe it is wise to use a liver protectant, such as Milk Thistle, prior to and after cycle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on it now, started with 40mg ED then bumped to 100mg.. Pumps are insane, not as dry and painfull as M1T. Only got three pimples, and oddly enough dht makes my hair grow.. :D
Bigpete, how long are you going to run it at 100mg. It seems like every time we turn around these dosages go up, theirs a bro on another thread running m4ohn at 120mg/day....I'm so confused!!! :think: Also, hows it comparing to your 5aa-cyp run?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bigpete, how long are you going to run it at 100mg. It seems like every time we turn around these dosages go up, theirs a bro on another thread running m4ohn at 120mg/day....I'm so confused!!! :think: Also, hows it comparing to your 5aa-cyp run?
I'm not on anymore.. ;)

I liked the M5 because it kicked in faster, and the pumps were immediate. I liked it better than 5aa cyp, simply because it kicks in fast and no needles.. :D

Even us freax need a break..

mac_dad6

Awards
how do you guys use the powder. are you capping it or suspending it in oil or what?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how do you guys use the powder. are you capping it or suspending it in oil or what?
You can buy the M5 capped already.. ;)

Check out custom's site, made by Omega Sports.. :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked the M5 because it kicked in faster, and the pumps were immediate. I liked it better than 5aa cyp, simply because it kicks in fast and no needles.. :D
That's cool, I was debating on a 5 cyp or M5 run to finish off the summer. Seeing as how I already have some M5 I think I'm sold on my next cycle. :thumbsup:

mac_dad6

Awards
yea i know you can buy it precapped but it's more expensive

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just use a weight scale I purchased at ebay, measures to .01grams or at least 10mg. I never used the the oil or capping method as I've heard the capping makes a mess and the oil solution is a bitch to do.

mac_dad6

Awards
so what do you do? just mix it in some oj or something

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I just use a weight scale I purchased at ebay, measures to .01grams or at least 10mg. I never used the the oil or capping method as I've heard the capping makes a mess and the oil solution is a bitch to do.
It's still better to cap or at least measure out higher doses. Think about it, your scale rounds off to 2 digits, so you could be getting 5mg or 14mg and it would read 0.01g either way. Caps are easy and convenient once you get the hang, but it doesn't save a lot of money unless you start capping everything. Gel caps cost money too, plus the time to do it. You cound weight out 100mg, divide it into roughly 10 equal piles, and that reduces your error to about + or - 1mg.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what do you do? just mix it in some oj or something
Yeah, just toss it in some juice, or your protein shake, hell sometimes I just suck it up thru a straw before a workout. Eitherway would work fine. Dr. D you have a sound point about the scale method, but with M5 I usually dose around 30-40mg for PWO, so I know I'm getting at least 25, with this compound its not a big deal. The divide and conquer method is a good idea though, may have to try it. I would never and I repeat never us this method for M1T powder unless I had a more expensive elaborate scale.

acecombact1

Awards
i tried it at 20mg ed i didnt get anything from it!!

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The problem with a solution/suspension is that you'll have a hell of a time getting more than 5mg./ml in solution, meaning you need to suck down over 10ml a day...20 for me. I don't like drinking that much Olive Oil or PEG or anything! I might cap @ a high dose (30mg.)...even if it's messy, the powder is so cheap now. I could toss in some NAC and call it good.

In fact, if anyone would be interested, I would sell 30mg. caps with NAC for a good price. That way, you'd only have to pop 3 a day.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do u have to take nolavdex or some kinda pct after M5aa?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I've said this in many threads, but might as well repeat it. There is no point in dissolving M5AA. Just get a small (SMALL) spoon, and draw out a packed flat spoonful by 'wiping' against the side of the container. ... Dump ten loads onto a reasonably accurate scale (0.01g/10mg) and divide by ten. Voila, said spoon = (x)mg.

As for the need for PCT after M5AA, I am curious about how suppressive it is. I would think it is not very suppressive at all, unless there is some feedback to the HPTA from DHT related substances. Does anyone know?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
As for the need for PCT after M5AA, I am curious about how suppressive it is. I would think it is not very suppressive at all, unless there is some feedback to the HPTA from DHT related substances. Does anyone know?
DHT is one of the worst actually, and m5aa binds well to carrier globins and AR. I'd guess it's probably pretty bad too, but I don't feel the need to use it daily and find out. Some others are, but I have not heard updates in awhile.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me the PCT wasn't bad at all, suppressiveness of a 4wk cycle(40mg/day) was barely noticable. But because you don't feel suppressed doesn't mean your not.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used nolva for PCT, 60mg ED for a week, 40mg ED 2wks, 20mg ED last week. I'll be back on 100mg ED for my show, if I do it.. ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You love it that much huh BigPete. How far out from your show do you plan on starting it.(If you do it.)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's interesting. I ran Custom's m5, and had great results at 100mgs a day.:think: I could see that the 3 alpha is the culprit here.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but 100mg/d should have at least produced noticable hardening if nothing else

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
check out cardinal's log, may have to do with when you are taking it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I know what's going on here. Pregnenelone, started about 10 days ago, is converting to Progesterone, a known DHT blocker?

I would say, based on my previous experience with M4OHN, that the Nandralone is working, but the DHT effects felt on 3 alpha are gone.

Another possibility is the poor quanity and quality of sleep, don't know if this is cause or effect. M4OHN previously reduced my sleep quantity, but quality stayed good, but now my sleep is very poor, maybe 5 hours of mind racing.
RD, Be a real man and take a tranquilizer! :p Actually, I never could sleep much either, and certain things make it necessary to use something to sleep. 5mg Ambien is the old stand-by, but clonidine works might fine too. I started experimenting w/ Preg @ 50mg BID, based on your suggestion (using the BAC source) and haven't noticed any memory improvement yet, but it's far cleaner than DHEA. You could have a point about the DHT antagonism, but I still say that 100mg/d of M5 should make you harder no matter. Maybe you should clean out and rechallenge the M5 solo to narrow the possibilities and validate the quality of the source.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3