Whats the best AAS for recomp?

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Wondering what you guys feel is the best prohormone for recomp purposes. Aiming mainly towards muscle gain but trying to shred some fat as well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It all depends. How many cycles have u ran? Budget?

I could out together a bunch of low potent non meths that would give great recomp results but its going to cost a bit

Katanadrol two bottles
11-sterone 4 bottles
Cycle support & pct will easily run you 5/6 bills

Diet and training will be the two biggest things that will determine if the cycle is a cut, bulk. Or recomp

Give more info, goals, age, ph exp, any health issues, etc

The more you help us the better advice we can give u

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
I'm 21, 6'1 180 lbs. I've probably done about 6 cycles total in my aas career lol. No health issues I had blood work done a couple weeks ago and everything is normal for my age. I'm looking for an 8 week cycle. Budget is about $300.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

I could out together a bunch of low potent non meths that would give great recomp results but its going to cost a bit

Katanadrol two bottles
11-sterone 4 bottles

Diet and training will be the two biggest things that will determine if the cycle is a cut, bulk. Or recomp

lol! if he spends $500 on that, hes an IDIOT

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Just test and quick acting oral

I didn't know if he's ever ran anything and for a 8wk oral cycle will cost you by the time you buy everything needed he ll spend quite a bit

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear Ostarine is great for recomp.

Stack it with transdermal Forma-stanzol by MrSupps and you will have ultimate fatloss/recomp/lean out effects while retaining lean mass and maybe even adding a couple lbs.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
He could prolly stack t3 on that as well. The ostarine should help with it devouring muscle

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androhard (DHT prohormone). The DHT is perfect for recomping. Strong androgenic compounds are known for hardening, fat loss and helping to lower estrogen levels. Androhard can also help gain weight through nitrogen retention and general anabolic effects of a strong androgen.

I'll send you a PM and hook you up with a good deal man.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established

Katanadrol two bottles
11-sterone 4 bottles

Complete waste of money. And 6 cycles and 180 at 6"1'? Seems like a lot of cycles and not much gains.

Like previously mentioned, it's all going to come down to your diet and training. If you aren't eating properly, you're not going to see the gains you want.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I'm 21, 6'1 180 lbs. I've probably done about 6 cycles total in my aas career lol. No health issues I had blood work done a couple weeks ago and everything is normal for my age. I'm looking for an 8 week cycle. Budget is about $300.
age 21, 6-cycles deep? sounds skeptical. What age did u start taking PHs? How is it that after 6 cycles you're 6'1" and only 180?

either way tren+epistane is a great PH duo IMO for recomping.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he doesn't fully understand PCT.

Maybe I over estimated the budget but a proper 8 wk oral cycle will cost a good amount

Boomer3

Awards
If OP doesnt understand PCT and its' importance than he shouldn't be using...Thats how PH, AAS get a bad rep...I think we can all agree on that

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
If OP doesnt understand PCT and its' importance than he shouldn't be using...Thats how PH, AAS get a bad rep...I think we can all agree on that
yep.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you shouldnt be worrying about a recomp at 180lbs when ur 6 foot, try waiting till you hit about 230 to recomp.

you need to EAT and lay off the hormones, i bet if you just ATE you could reach 200 in 6 months. then perhaps look into something for a bulker

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya when did you start cycling and how much did you weigh then?

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Lol I know all about proper pct I've done lots of research into aas. I admit that I cycled kinda early when I shouldn't have and took advice from a local nutrition shop that sold prohormones and told me OTC pct is enough. Fair enough I lost most my gains early on during pct cuz I wasn't smart about it. Anyway I've had blood work done not too long ago and everything is fine...ive been off for over a year. So now i want to cycle again after researching for over a year about hormone use and pct and some science behind everything.

Im looking for stacking a 4 week meth and an 8 week non meth primarily for size gain and also some fat loss. I know I'm a little underweight but summers coming up and I'm more interested in getting to single digit bf than bulking up right now

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
how much fat can you afford to lose at 6'1" 180 man? i think you should put more of ur focus on your diet.

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
im 6"5 and 207lbs, so some might call that statistically underweight aswell but even at that weight i could stand to loose a good 6lbs or more of fat. its all about your base though and how you carry your size. Although i agree that if your 21 and have run 6 cycles and are not ripped cut at your size of much bigger that clearly youre doing something wrong

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
im 6"5 and 207lbs, so some might call that statistically underweight aswell but even at that weight i could stand to loose a good 6lbs or more of fat. its all about your base though and how you carry your size. Although i agree that if your 21 and have run 6 cycles and are not ripped cut at your size of much bigger that clearly youre doing something wrong
I look like a marshmallow the majority of the year

what aas have you used before? I assume we're talking inj?

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
None, about to do my first hdrol cycle in a week or 2 when my support supps arrive

Superman_777

Awards
Complete waste of money. And 6 cycles and 180 at 6"1'? Seems like a lot of cycles and not much gains.

Like previously mentioned, it's all going to come down to your diet and training. If you aren't eating properly, you're not going to see the gains you want.
Exactly this. Ive 'recomped' (overused word, hate using it..) on dbol and had no water retention the entire time, youll swear i looked like i was stacking it with winstrol. Also thr upside with these other 'recomp' ph's or weaker orals aas like winny is you will not gain as much muscle tissue as you would with something way more anabolic like dbol ..its the best oral to recomp on, dont waste ur money on ph's..

it all comes down to what you eat and how your doing it. People dont know how to that properly, thats why the blow up like pigs on dbol. Or half the time i guarentee what they think is dbol is actually being sold to them as anadrol, you cant tell the difference unless youve run human grade dbol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly this. Ive 'recomped' (overused word, hate using it..) on dbol and had no water retention the entire time, youll swear i looked like i was stacking it with winstrol. Also thr upside with these other 'recomp' ph's or weaker orals aas like winny is you will not gain as much muscle tissue as you would with something way more anabolic like dbol ..its the best oral to recomp on, dont waste ur money on ph's..

it all comes down to what you eat and how your doing it. People dont know how to that properly, thats why the blow up like pigs on dbol. Or half the time i guarentee what they think is dbol is actually being sold to them as anadrol, you cant tell the difference unless youve run human grade dbol.
What country do you live in?

vassille

Awards
you shouldnt be worrying about a recomp at 180lbs when ur 6 foot, try waiting till you hit about 230 to recomp.

you need to EAT and lay off the hormones, i bet if you just ATE you could reach 200 in 6 months. then perhaps look into something for a bulker
You took the words out of my mounth lol