Test E, Deca and HGH cycle

blakeout

Awards
I'm pretty new to this forum (so sorry if I am "double-posting"), but i posted this cycle on the IGF sub-forum and received no replies a few weeks ago so now I'm trying the anabolics sub-forum. Is anyone interested in this cycle? Or does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

I know the cycle break down(below) is in a crappy format and hard to read but basically I'm doing 10 months of HGH, 18 weeks of Test E, and about 8 weeks or so of a low dose of Deca and i use propecia year round. Oh yeah... I got anxious and started the HGH already, I start week 3 tomorrow (@ 2iu). BTW I got some blood work done before i started, but it was really awkward asking my doctor for it (w/o telling him i was about to start a cycle), and its just bare bones info like test levels and cholesterol etc.
Age 26 5'8" 180lb.

Week 1: 1iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED
Week 2: 1.5iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED
Week 3: 2iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED
Week 4: 2.5iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED
Week 5: 3iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED, 500mg Test E., 0.75mg Caber, 12.5mg Aromasin ED

Week 6 - 14: 4iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED, 500mg Test E., 250mg Deca, 0.75mg Caber, 12.5mg Aromasin ED

Week 15 - 18: 4iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED, 500mg Test E., 0.75mg Caber, 12.5mg Aromasin ED

Week 19: 4iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED, 0.75mg Caber, 12.5mg Aromasin ED

Week 20 - 21: 4iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED, 0.75mg Caber, 12.5mg Aromasin ED, 40mg Nolva ED, 100mg Clomid ED

Week 22 - 23: 4iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED, 20mg Nolva ED, 50mg Clomid ED

Week 24 - (about 10 months or until HGH supply runs out): 4iu HGH ED, 1mg Propecia ED

Any suggestions or comments?

dgb43070

Awards
Should that be 14 weeks of test e? If you're doing 18 weeks I'd throw in some hCG.

Boomer3

Awards
What are you trying to get out of this cycle? IMO you are either wasting Deca or HGH...

blakeout

Awards
Good point. Maybe I should cut down the test e length. I was thinking the hgh will help with recovery so I could avoid hCG.

Boomer3, why do you think I would be wasting either the deca or HGH? I haven't come across anything that suggests that, I'll look into it tho.

WerdUp

Awards
Possibly because the short time span your are running deca. I believe most people run it at least 12 weeks.

Boomer3

Awards
Well I feel like HGH should be used in Recomp and Cutting cycles...But then you are running Deca which is a heavy bulk compound...

blakeout

Awards
yeah i see what you're saying. My original cycle was going to be just a test e and deca cycle. But then when i found out i could get a hold of hgh i wanted to give it a try because i may not ever have the oportunity again. So here were my thoughts as to why to include hgh:
1) availability
2) promotes new muscle cell growth: i was thinking that this would be a positive reason why to run the deca
3) I am 26 but could easily pass for 35: so I am curious in the anti-aging affects after the 10months
4) fat loss effects: As long as I am adding muscle from the AAS I wouldn't mind losing some of the fat that I gain with it. Plus I read that hgh enhances any AAS cycle or something along those lines.
5) this is a long shot, but i hear hgh promotes hair growth. I use propecia so who knows maybe the hgh will enhance the results for this too.
6) recovery: hopefully will keep the majority of the AAS gains easier

Those probably arent the best reasons, but that is how i justified taking the hgh with this cycle. And the vivid dreams are an added bonus. There is definately something different with my dreams the last week they are more real feeling I guess and I used to hardly have dreams before.

Last edited:
bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
hmm im not sure i understand this...
ok im not sure why your running this the way its set up.. but honestly id recommend just running the gh... 4iu for 10 weeks... start the test at week 10... run the test however long u want.. but deca for 12 weeks minimum.. 14 would be ideal... caber @ 0.5 2 or 3 times weekly.. aroma as needed..