Hey guys! Need some input

imsothemanxd

Awards
I recently decided that I was going to cross to the dark side, but dont have a source for any aas in a decent price range. So I decided to make my first cycle the hardest one.. ORAL PH's! yayyy

So I just recieved my Phantom labs phorce (Max LMG/Dzine) which I will log here... THANKS NUTRA!

dosing info:
1 cap = 30mg MLMG and 15mg Dzine

Just wanted to see if this looks good... Im still waiting for my RC's to come in

days

1-7(1week) 1 cap hour before workout same time dailly
8-21(2 weeks) 1 cap upon rising with all supps before meal and 1 pre workout
22-28(1week) 1 cap upon rising with all supps before meal and 1 pre workout and one before bed to get dzine up

leaves me with 4 extra pills that ill just throw into days 18 to 21 probably and taper down 25 to 28

anyway.. for Pct I have a crapton of toremifene citrate 60mg per ml coming..
Erase.. and DAA

since its not to bad on the methalation side I have 1 bottle of cycle assist, 1 tub of nac to dose morning then night... I dont drink.. and I drink over a gallon a day...

I dont really wanna make this long and drawn out, but here is my stats and goal..

weight:219 morning after no carb depletion day
BF%:15

I wanna drop to 5% By August 20th for the NPC coastal, but I want to peak WAY BEFORE THE SHOW so really hit 5% by mid July so that I can build my way back up and then do a quick 2 week show cut and come in completely dense... despite my age I have done more reading over the last 5 years than most, but sometimes it helps to validate my own ideals..

anyway as far as diet goes.. I will do 3 days on 1 day off in terms of carbohydrate and calorie restriction.. I wont really bore you with the rest, but generally when people post stuff like I just did people ask them age weight bodyfat, goal, and knowledge... and why.... not like it matters at all...

thanks for any response.

oh and a quick edit I also wanted to ask if people have had any luck with this supp on a cut. my cals go pretty low sometimes so I was hoping this would help keep some mass.