7-8 Week Cycle Outline

  1. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.35%

    7-8 Week Cycle Outline


    LV Turinabol: Weeks 1-7 @ 60/60/75/75/90/90/90
    Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40

    I'm thinking either this, or this..

    LV Turinabol: Weeks 2-8 @ 60/60/75/75/90/90/90
    Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40

    Goal is to drop 4-5% bodyfat. Thoughts?

  2. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,041
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Instead of running two methylated compounds, why not run a methyl with a non-methyl? I'd suggest a stack of Androlean + epistane or Androhard + Halodrol. I'll PM you for some deals. Unless you already bought the epi and hdrol lol
    Celtic Labs Rep
  3. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Instead of running two methylated compounds, why not run a methyl with a non-methyl? I'd suggest a stack of Androlean + epistane or Androhard + Halodrol. I'll PM you for some deals. Unless you already bought the epi and hdrol lol
    Yeah I already have both... I don't think I have the money for either of those at the moment, lol. I'll PM you though in a minute.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    placebo2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

    Damn bro...you is hardcore haha. You should easily be able to lose 4-5% with that
  5. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by placebo2 View Post
    Damn bro...you is hardcore haha. You should easily be able to lose 4-5% with that
    Haha, thanks. I'm really leaning towards the 8 weeker. Might even stretch the LV Turinabol to 8 weeks in total with that with the 1st 4 weeks stacked with Epistane.

    LV Turinabol: Weeks 1-8 @ 60/60/60/60/75/75/75/75
    Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40

    ^^ That sounds like an easy way to lose 5-6% bodyfat with proper dieting of course.
  6. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,041
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Don't forget your Liver Juice
    Celtic Labs Rep
  7. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyAmazin View Post
    Haha, thanks. I'm really leaning towards the 8 weeker. Might even stretch the LV Turinabol to 8 weeks in total with that with the 1st 4 weeks stacked with Epistane.

    LV Turinabol: Weeks 1-8 @ 60/60/60/60/75/75/75/75
    Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40

    ^^ That sounds like an easy way to lose 5-6% bodyfat with proper dieting of course.
    Bump, any objections? I'm thinking of logging this on here. Starting it up May 9th!

    I'm debating between this outline, and this 1...

    LV Turinabol: Weeks 1-7 @ 60/60/75/75/90/90/90
    Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40
  8. Senior Member
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    1499
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If your goal is primarily drop 4 - 5% BF, you could pick up bulk 11-oxo for cheap, run that safely for 8 weeks without the damage you are doing to your internals with your proposed cycle.
  9. New Member
    bravemac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyAmazin View Post
    LV Turinabol: Weeks 1-7 @ 60/60/75/75/90/90/90
    Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40

    I'm thinking either this, or this..

    LV Turinabol: Weeks 2-8 @ 60/60/75/75/90/90/90
    Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40

    Goal is to drop 4-5% bodyfat. Thoughts?
    Personally I would stack Epi at the end of the cycle For 6 weeks because is Epi is a bad kicker (at least 2-3 weeks for kick in).

    Don't forget that drop bf is related with diet and cardio and not with phs.
    Sorry no shortcut for that.
  10. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

    Eight weeks seems like a pretty long time to be on a 17aa methyl, especially two of them. If you're going to run this I'd definitely recommend just picking halo or epi and picking a good cutting non-methyl with it. I'd look into something like 11-oxo, 11-KT or possibly furuza or maybe p-stanz. You could also look into something like androlean, but that'll probably be a bit more expensive.
  11. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    If your goal is primarily drop 4 - 5% BF, you could pick up bulk 11-oxo for cheap, run that safely for 8 weeks without the damage you are doing to your internals with your proposed cycle.
    I've ran harsher. 11-oxo isn't that cheap even in bulk.. Plus on top of that I'd have to buy caps and all that ****, it's more of a hassle than anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by bravemac View Post
    Personally I would stack Epi at the end of the cycle For 6 weeks because is Epi is a bad kicker (at least 2-3 weeks for kick in).

    Don't forget that drop bf is related with diet and cardio and not with phs.
    Sorry no shortcut for that.
    I know.. My diet and cardio is on point. I'm just looking to gain a little bit of muscle on this cut.

    Also I'm positive Epistane would kick in before the halodrol, so I just thought that it would be best somewhere near the beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    Eight weeks seems like a pretty long time to be on a 17aa methyl, especially two of them. If you're going to run this I'd definitely recommend just picking halo or epi and picking a good cutting non-methyl with it. I'd look into something like 11-oxo, 11-KT or possibly furuza or maybe p-stanz. You could also look into something like androlean, but that'll probably be a bit more expensive.
    I don't use non-methyls because they're retardedly expensive for the results they produce. I don't even waste my time looking at any of them for that reason.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Summer Beastdrol/Helladrol Cycle outline
    By Destructi0n in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. Outline of Dave Palumbo's Diet For Cutting
    By GLHF in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 01:44 PM
  3. CKD Outline
    By bigironkiller in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:33 PM
  4. 63 Week Outline
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 10:29 PM
  5. First Cycle Outline..Need Advice!!
    By Stoked1288 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 01:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in