1st Winni Cycle

Jevanz

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and new to the use of anabolics, so I could really use some wisdom.

Starting off, I'm 35, 6'4 320lbs and I hit the weights hard 4 days a week at 2 hours a day. I'm a big guy wiht good muscle but I want to trim up and lean out while increasing my power and strength quickly.

So...I'm starting a 4 week cycle of Winni to help in that task. I am Doctor perscribed Androgel 10g per day also. I was wondering if anyone has reccomendations of anything I need to stack with this from better productivity or efectiveness. As far as supplementaton goes, I intake about 60g of protien after every workout (along with my intake from my diet) and I intake the average creatine & glutamine level each evening.

I've had some ol' pros tell me to use Tren75 or some Deca, but again...I'm new and not sure.

Any input is appreciated.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You had "pros" tell you that? Seriously, your plan has so many flaws I wouldn't know where to start. Someone will take the time and explain everything to you, I just don't have the energy to do it right now. And if "pros" are giving you that kind of advice, there is a big problem.

Jevanz

Awards
Well there we have it! This is the exact reason I came to this forum, is for some quality advice. As always I don't always trust the "ol' Pros" at the gym, so that's what I need you guys for.

So when do the reccomendations start?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
6'4 320 is huge.
At this point diet, cardio, and some OTC fat burners will do more than all the winny you can handle.

methman

Banned
Awards
people that use winny use it at the end of a cycle like 50/50/50/50...some people do it 10/20/40/60/40/20...its use to cut..ur a big guy u dont need any gear atm..try get down to 260lb 280..lean muscle..and try less time at the gym crazy but try it..aslo try a 2body spilt..4days a week smash out the top rest smaSH OUT UR LEGS MOST PEOPLE DONT DO LEGS..BUT PEOPLE THAT WORK OUT LEGS WILL!!!! GET MORE GROWTH FACT!!..the pros do 2hours because the amount of gear thats in there bodys they allways gona be on the plus..my bro doing winny at the mo just winny..and im gona tell u what i told him...just fuking do it n find out...no point askin people on here because most r up there own arses..