DBol/Similar and competing

eduk

Awards
Hi everyone,

Just joined the site as it seems packed with info that will be very useful!

I just wanted to ask how long Dbol or most PH stay in your system? The reason I ask is that I compete in strongman comps, but have a natural (and drug tested) comp in june. I will stay natural (I use, mutant mass, USN sts protein/carb, Cellmass NT, and multivit) until after this comp, but am looking to go onto a very light first cycle after this.

I dont want to do test as the idea of injecting is not something im too keen on, also if my other half found needles she would go mental! PH I can disguise very well!

If I do a natural comp next june/july will it still be in my system and detectable if I finish a cycle in sept time this year?

If not Id appreciate ideas for an oral cycle that will help mainly with strength and lean muscle but I dont really want to bloat out with water the whole time.

My diet is prety clean with the odd cheat meal in there, but im not aiming to be completely ripped, my main focus is strength so the odd bad meal (once or twice a week) is ok.

Cheers Guys

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 1-2 months to be on the safe side bro. Some Ph's for strength and lean mass I'd say Max-lmg, P-mag, Tren, Epistane is decent. These are my opinions as other ph's react different on other people.

eduk

Awards
Will a PH only cycle destroy my sex drive? Are there any that wont as I dont want to neglect the other half!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Not all ph's destroy your sex drive. for me I was a beasst on superdrol, my g/f loved it, but after my libido was shot while on pct until I recovered.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13