M1T, M4OHN, M5AA, 4AD,1T cycle?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks--this is an idea, subject to change and open to opinion. Weeks as follows;
1) 4AD 600t/d, 1T 300t/d, M5AA 20 pre-workout
2) 4AD 600t/d, 1T 300t/d, M5AA 20
3) 4AD 600t/d, M1T 10
4) 4AD 600t/d, M1T 10-15
5) 4AD 600t/d, 1T 300t/d, M4OHN 12
6) 4AD 600t/d, 1T 300t/d, M4OHN 12-16
7) 4AD 600t/d, 1T 300t/d, M4OHN 12-16
8) 4AD 600t/d, 1T 300t/d, M4OHN 12-16
9-16) PCT; Nolva 4-6 weeks, 6-OXO weeks 7-8, 7-OXO, milk thistle, hawthorne, NAC, potassium, taurine,tribulus, CoQ10, lots of H2O

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
If you are running nolva for 4-6 weeks I don't think you'll need the 6-oxo after this assuming that is what you meant.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like it, out of curiosity why are you not doing the 2-week M1T bit 2x?

No comment on the M5AA / M4OHN, not sure they are really necessary though.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Is this a bulking, cutting, or body comp change cycle? I see what you are trying to do by not stacking methyls, which is good...IMO.

I would suggest using your M1T to "jump start" your cycle for the first two weeks, stacked with your 1-Test and 4AD dermal. The 1-test dermal will take time to absorb and play a role. I would decrease the M1T dose in the second week, due to the 1-Test getting into your system and lethargy setting in. If this is not a concern, then keep it at the dose you started with. Use the M5AA for the last two weeks as a hardner. So I would suggest something along these lines:

Week 1: 4AD/1-Test, M1T 10mg's ed
Week 2: 4AD/1-Test, M1T 5mg's ed
Week 3-6: 4AD/1-Test, M4OHN
Weeks 7-8: 4AD/1-Test, M5AA

You could even drop the dermal in weeks 7-8 and go with either the M5AA, M1T, or continue the M4OHN.

I think with all these new compunds out there, many people are trying to get everything in one cycle. I am guilty of this as well, as I try to figure out my next cycle. But then I remember to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid). Decide if you want your cycle to be a bulker, cutter, or for body comp. Do your research, get your diet figuered out, and get to it.

Best of luck with what cycle you decide on. Also, keep a log on your results over in the cycle section so others here can learn.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Is this a bulking, cutting, or body comp change cycle? I see what you are trying to do by not stacking methyls, which is good...IMO.

I would suggest using your M1T to "jump start" your cycle for the first two weeks, stacked with your 1-Test and 4AD dermal. The 1-test dermal will take time to absorb and play a role. I would decrease the M1T dose in the second week, due to the 1-Test getting into your system and lethargy setting in. If this is not a concern, then keep it at the dose you started with. Use the M5AA for the last two weeks as a hardner. So I would suggest something along these lines:

Week 1: 4AD/1-Test, M1T 10mg's ed
Week 2: 4AD/1-Test, M1T 5mg's ed
Week 3-6: 4AD/1-Test, M4OHN
Weeks 7-8: 4AD/1-Test, M5AA

You could even drop the dermal in weeks 7-8 and go with either the M5AA, M1T, or continue the M4OHN.

I think with all these new compunds out there, many people are trying to get everything in one cycle. I am guilty of this as well, as I try to figure out my next cycle. But then I remember to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid). Decide if you want your cycle to be a bulker, cutter, or for body comp. Do your research, get your diet figuered out, and get to it.

Best of luck with what cycle you decide on. Also, keep a log on your results over in the cycle section so others here can learn.
I like what Cuffs has layed out, but like he said it's hard to lay it out properly for you without knowing what type of cycle you are looking for. Also if you aren't an experienced androgen user than I wouldn't be playing around with this many compounds.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
That looks good, but seeing as how M4OHN is a relatively mild compound that takes time to kick in, I'd run this cycle

Week 1-2 (10/15mg M1T, 4AD/1Test)
Week 3-4 (16mg M4OHN, 4AD/1Test)
Week 4-6 (24mg M4OHN, 4AD/1Test)
Week 6-8 (32mg M4OHN, 1Test, 20mg M5AA)

Week 1-8 (Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry)

PCT

Weeks 1-4 are focused on bulk with the M1T as the kickstarter and the 1Test/4AD stack that will kick in after the M1T stops. Than weeks 5-6 should just be fucking great with the 1Test/4AD kicking in, the M1T out of your system, and the M4OHN starting to run it's course. Last weeks 6-8 should harden you up very nicely. The M5AA is a personal favorite of mine, and I'm currently running M4OHN at 36mg/day and loving it by itself. When you drop the 4AD, you might shed some water which will help aesthetically, and the M4OHN/M5AA/1-Test stack could shred you if you keep your diet in check.
As for PCT, I would do this

Week 1-2 (40mg/ED Tamoxifen Citrate)
Week 2-4 (20mg/ED Tamoxifen Citrate)

Don't worry about all the 6OXO, 7OXO, and the rest of that for PCT. The Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) has done the job for most of us here many times over.

However you do it, that looks like a kick ass stack, and a great 8 weeks. Good luck

Last edited:
milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback. I have no idea yet as to what I'll end up going with, but whatever it is I know I'll need to feel it out and possibly tweak it depending on energy, responsiveness, sides, etc. The idea was bulk first 4 weeks, then even it out/cut for the last 4 weeks with the M4OHN. I want to use enough M4OHN to keep gaining, knowing it won't be like the M1T. I'd do more M1T, but I don't really want to run it 4 weeks straight, and I think the M4OHN really needs about 4 weeks to be effective, as I understand. Any opinions on that? It's a long cycle anyway, and I don't want to push too much Methyls. Well, really I do, but I know better....
I had good results prior with M1T and 4AD, but have not used M4OHN or M5AA previously. I thought it would be good to check them out, I'm curious.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I had a cycle like that planned out for future use that i posted over at BB4U.com, except I think I even had a trans 19-Nor in there. Here is what I am thinking of doing now:
Week 1-6: 1test trans 500mg/day, 4ad trans 500mg/day, 19nor 500mg day
Week 1-2,5-6: M1T 10mg/day
Week 1-6: M5AA 40mg/day

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback. I have no idea yet as to what I'll end up going with, but whatever it is I know I'll need to feel it out and possibly tweak it depending on energy, responsiveness, sides, etc. The idea was bulk first 4 weeks, then even it out/cut for the last 4 weeks with the M4OHN. I want to use enough M4OHN to keep gaining, knowing it won't be like the M1T. I'd do more M1T, but I don't really want to run it 4 weeks straight, and I think the M4OHN really needs about 4 weeks to be effective, as I understand. Any opinions on that? It's a long cycle anyway, and I don't want to push too much Methyls. Well, really I do, but I know better....
I had good results prior with M1T and 4AD, but have not used M4OHN or M5AA previously. I thought it would be good to check them out, I'm curious.
the M5aa is great, so is the m4ohn. can't go wrong. i wouldn't worry about the m4ohn/m5aa stack as much as i would worry about M1T by itself. that ****'s nasty

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. What is the reason to stack 1T on weeks with M1T, for anyone who knows? And what would be the advantage of dropping the 4AD say for weeks 7-8? Would that be simply to shed H20/harden/dry? And would doing so potentially kick lethargy in, which I wouldn't want, or should the M4OHN/M5AA take care of that? Also, I thought I might use ECA on weeks with M1T, and could use it weeks 7-8 as well to combat lethargy.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
stacking the 1-test with the M1T is good because it takes the 1-test/4ad stack a while to kick in, while the m1t hits hard and fast. and yes, drop the 4ad 2weeks before you quit, and in combination with the m5aa and the M4ohn you should cut up pretty well if your diets in check. the ephedra is optional.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
continuing ideas...

...anybody think it'd be better to stretch the M1T out another week (so that would be weeks 3-5 instead of just 3-4) to max gains, then hit the M4OHN for weeks 6-8, to clean it up/cut. The idea for the cycle is gain alot first, then even it out. How about M4OHN dosing? Some say higher doses are necessarry (like 20-30mg), others suggest start low and increase (like 12mg/day to start, increase the daily dose 4-8mg per week or more? Comments? I appreciate everyone's suggestions.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Awright....I'm starting 8 weeks. Week 1 is 600 4AD t/d, 300 1-T t/d, M5AA 20-30 pre-workout. I'll see how I feel, plan to do M1T weeks 3-4, or possibly 3-5. I'll post results.