Possible fake Havoc? PCT still?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Devious D's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

    Possible fake Havoc? PCT still?


    I'm on week 3 of a suposed bottle of rpn havoc and haven't felt anything at all. No strength or weight increases that I can attribute to the havoc.

    The bottle was sealed when I bought it but I couln't find an experation date.

    Dosage: Been on 30mg since Wed of first week and just bumped to 40mg this past Tues.

    Only possible side I got was a super dry nose but that went away in a few days. Pretty much I'm real disapointed and am gathering supplies for a real aas cycle. I want to start the cycle soon and kick start with mdrol. I don't feel shut down and don't really want to take my nolva for 4 weeks for nothing. I was thinking maybe 2 weeks off and only use pct if needed but if all is good start the aas cycle in May.

    Any opinions on this?

  2. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Did you just start week 3?

    If so, 30mg of Epi will not manifest by week 3. Go until week 4 or 6.
  3. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Epi is a hit or miss ,a lot of people respond and others dont!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Devious D's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

    This is day 5 of week 3. I only have enough for 4 weeks.

    If nothing happens at the end of week 4 should I even bother with PCT? I have some pcs and activate extreme I could use instead on my nolva just in case..but if people don't respond does that mean my body is just not even letting it shut me down?
  5. New Member
    SiFT 182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

    OP, did you get this Havoc on ebay..I've actually got a pretty similar story to you.
  6. Advanced Member
    ward5742's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by SiFT 182 View Post
    OP, did you get this Havoc on ebay..I've actually got a pretty similar story to you.
    What a coincidence, A buddy of mine got a bottle off ebay of RPN HAVOC , and didnt get **** for results was sealed and all. Was going for 32.99 per bottle
  7. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    71.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Some ebayer might be bootleggin' the sh!t. Open the bottles and replace with sugar caps or any other compound then resealing?!
  8. New Member
    SiFT 182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

    ha. ya dont say? some sorta special 48-72 hr "one time only sale"? the guy said he'd give me my money back..but what is so frustrating (besides it totally ****ed up my summer recomp) is that SOO many people give that guy positive feed back??

    and he responds to me with "epi is hit or miss. do you know how impossible it is to find a pill making, bottle sealing machine to create these fake pills?" hey buddy, you ever watch Catch Me If You Can?! hear of counterfeit bills?! i'm wondering if the OP ran into the same issue. I'm currently on "week 2" of this "cycle" and when I noticed I was looking a little pudgy, I opened up a pill, and downed it. Tasted like nothing special. Kinda like a cotton candy gum base with no taste. Does anyone know if that's normal?
  9. New Member
    oze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%

    How do you reseal a bottle properly? Unless youre running some epic drug operation... I don't think its that possible. I'd love to be proven wrong tho.

    edit: also, epi is hit or miss. i've attempted to run it twice, from different brands, bought legitimately, and nothing really. just got some acne haha. woo.
  10. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245361
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Bro, why dont you guys compare the pills and see if they match.

    Other then that, I used Epi-Strong in place of Halo and the epi kicked some major azz..I ran it at 30 mg for 4 weeks..worked nice..

    Sounds like you got screw*d
  11. New Member
    Primal2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    41
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%

    Why would anyone by a legal steroid like epistane from ebay?
  12. New Member
    SiFT 182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by ward5742 View Post
    What a coincidence, A buddy of mine got a bottle off ebay of RPN HAVOC , and didnt get **** for results was sealed and all. Was going for 32.99 per bottle
    what was his cycle like? 30/30/30/30 or what?

    also, was this his first time with running any type of Epi product?
  13. New Member
    SiFT 182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    Why would anyone by a legal steroid like epistane from ebay?
    cuz that's where I first started buying PH products, and have just been accustomed to going back there. After seeing all of the legitimate sites where you can buy them and hopefully have some sort of guarantee, this last purchase will be my last PH purchase from ebay.

    not to mention, it was REAL cheap
  14. New Member
    crazyfruits's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

    i am doing rpn havoc and stanodrol.now coming up to my 4th week.havent seen much difference may be a little tighter when working out.so i added 10mg of methyl-s which i had over from another cycle a week ago and slowly seeing gains.had no side effects so far.i think some people dont respond to havoc as well as other people do.been running the havoc at 40mg and the stano at 600mg think it has made a difference since i added the small dose of methyl-s (s drol clone) still no shut down as well.i no my liver will take a beating but if i dident add the methyl-s dont think i would of seen any gains at all.
  15. New Member
    peyot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    16.17%

    There is no evidence of counterfeit of these products.
    300 lb raw bench at 193
  16. New Member
    SiFT 182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfruits View Post
    i am doing rpn havoc and stanodrol.now coming up to my 4th week.havent seen much difference may be a little tighter when working out.so i added 10mg of methyl-s which i had over from another cycle a week ago and slowly seeing gains.had no side effects so far.i think some people dont respond to havoc as well as other people do.been running the havoc at 40mg and the stano at 600mg think it has made a difference since i added the small dose of methyl-s (s drol clone) still no shut down as well.i no my liver will take a beating but if i dident add the methyl-s dont think i would of seen any gains at all.
    did you get ur havoc off ebay? is this ur first havoc cycle?
  17. New Member
    Devious D's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

    Nope I got my havoc from amazon..not much better. This is my last week so im going to do 50mg till friday and if I dont get any sides ill just wait 2 weeks with pct on hand if needed prob not and start a test cycle with mdrol kickstart in May.
  18. New Member
    SiFT 182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

    so is it ur first epistane related cycle? im asking cuz i was doin 30mg for the first 19 days, thought my stuff was fake, and then was told that a tolerance could have been developed from two previous cycles of the same chemical. immediately bumped up to 40 and will do 50 shortly afterwards.

    this sounds gay, but have u noticed any other sides like ur balls gettin a lil bit smaller?
  19. New Member
    cowboy007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    325
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    81%

    Last summer I was working out w/ 2 brothers who both bought Epi form the same company. I cant remember the brand name now, but it worked great for one, the other didnt feel crap. So its definitely hit or miss.

    Also, you cant run Epi two weeks and say "I dont feel anything so it must be counterfeit." Do you know how much it would cost to buy the machines needed to make drug seals and reseal bottles properly? Not to mention the permits youd probably need to have to buy the machines form the manufacturer? It would not be worth it to sell something like Epi, which is legal, sells for $35ish a bottle, and anybody with any sense would just buy from a reputable company. Now, if youre talking Phera or something like that, maybe..just maybe..the money would be there to make a profit.

    How about this... you're brother #2, you dont respond to Epi.. form all the posts Ive read over the past few years, im buessing 30%.. one out of three.. dont respond to Epi. Or, you dont respond to 30mg..and need something closer to 50.
  20. New Member
    peyot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    16.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    Last summer I was working out w/ 2 brothers who both bought Epi form the same company. I cant remember the brand name now, but it worked great for one, the other didnt feel crap. So its definitely hit or miss.

    Also, you cant run Epi two weeks and say "I dont feel anything so it must be counterfeit." Do you know how much it would cost to buy the machines needed to make drug seals and reseal bottles properly? Not to mention the permits youd probably need to have to buy the machines form the manufacturer? It would not be worth it to sell something like Epi, which is legal, sells for $35ish a bottle, and anybody with any sense would just buy from a reputable company. Now, if youre talking Phera or something like that, maybe..just maybe..the money would be there to make a profit.

    How about this... you're brother #2, you dont respond to Epi.. form all the posts Ive read over the past few years, im buessing 30%.. one out of three.. dont respond to Epi. Or, you dont respond to 30mg..and need something closer to 50.
    Agreed. I just read a Post by an experienced guy who said that, in his opinion, most of the "non-responders" had underdosed.
    300 lb raw bench at 193
  21. Senior Member
    laserbluess's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    not sure if this counts for anything, but i finished my sd/epi bridge a few weeks ago and i started the epi at 36 mg and didnt feel too much. so the next week i bumped it to 54 (18mg pills) and i noticed a world of difference as far as pumps and endurance. strength kept coming on too after the bump in dose
  22. New Member
    heckler7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    457
    Rep Power
    1873
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    97.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Devious D View Post
    This is day 5 of week 3. I only have enough for 4 weeks.

    If nothing happens at the end of week 4 should I even bother with PCT? I have some pcs and activate extreme I could use instead on my nolva just in case..but if people don't respond does that mean my body is just not even letting it shut me down?
    get bloodwork done before you start pct, if your good, it was bunk and skip pct.
  23. New Member
    Glockz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    11096
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    62.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post

    Do you know how much it would cost to buy the machines needed to make drug seals and reseal bottles properly? Not to mention the permits youd probably need to have to buy the machines form the manufacturer?
    .
    It doesn't cost much at all to purchase the bottle seals, shrink wrap and other times to bottle supplements. No machines required unless your trying to turn out a mass quantity where automation pays. Not saying this stuff is bunk or not but making your own bottles just takes a few $$ and a little time.

    http://www.containerandpackaging.com/itemtype.asp

    As others have stated, when it comes to this stuff I'd only purchase from a reputable source.
  24. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    1319
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    71.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockz View Post
    It doesn't cost much at all to purchase the bottle seals, shrink wrap and other times to bottle supplements. No machines required unless your trying to turn out a mass quantity where automation pays. Not saying this stuff is bunk or not but making your own bottles just takes a few $$ and a little time.

    http://www.containerandpackaging.com/itemtype.asp

    As others have stated, when it comes to this stuff I'd only purchase from a reputable source.
    That's actually pretty scary to think it's that simple. They sell the bottles and the shrink bands so you could seal it up and make it look factory! I think everyone should think twice about ordering any type of pills from fleabay.
  25. New Member
    asnipit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

    I just ended my cycle of RPN havoc and dosed it 30mg for 3 weeks (no results) so then 40mg on the 4 week. NO POSITIVE EFFECTS WHAT SO EVER. No pumps, acne, muscle gain-NOTHING! This was my first pro hormone cycle ever by the way (195 lbs 6'3)
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ricky was one of the main buyers that picked up the last of the stock RPN had a while back (the returned stock from Nutra and BB.com when they discontinued).
  27. New Member
    crazyfruits's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

    now starting my 6th week on rpn havoc at 40mg and stano 600mg stack and i havent seen no gains at all just a little tighter when working out.done other cycles in the past and this has got to be the worst i have done.not inpressed at all.the only thing i got from this cycle is big time lethargy at beginning of week 5.
  28. New Member
    peyot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    16.17%

    I'll say it again:

    There is no evidence of counterfeit of these products.
    300 lb raw bench at 193
  29. New Member
    peyot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    16.17%

    Furthermore, I don't see the need to publish anyone's name in a public Forum such as this. In fact, I don't think anyone should be doing it (publishing anyone's name publicly).
    300 lb raw bench at 193
  30. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,162
    Rep Power
    33169
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    38.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thumbs down


    Quote Originally Posted by peyot View Post
    Furthermore, I don't see the need to publish anyone's name in a public Forum such as this. In fact, I don't think anyone should be doing it (publishing anyone's name publicly).
    ^^^Agreed. One of these name's is a very reputable seller around the boards. You are tarnishing a well respected reputation with these allegations.
    Antaeus Rep
  31. New Member
    asnipit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by asnipit View Post
    I just ended my cycle of RPN havoc and dosed it 30mg for 3 weeks (no results) so then 40mg on the 4 week. NO POSITIVE EFFECTS WHAT SO EVER. No pumps, acne, muscle gain-NOTHING! This was my first pro hormone cycle ever by the way (195 lbs 6'3) so I started to get REALLY suspicious. I bought 2 bottles a few months ago off EBAY.
    Got an email back from the seller, he was more than willing to work with me. So i thank him for that.
  32. New Member
    crazyfruits's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

    i wouldent say the havoc was bunk just not what i expected.i am looking alot leaner and pumped but havent seen no strength gains or weight increase.i thought h drol was alot better.i put on 16lbs with the h drol but that was after a strict cutting cycle.
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfruits View Post
    i wouldent say the havoc was bunk just not what i expected.i am looking alot leaner and pumped but havent seen no strength gains or weight increase.i thought h drol was alot better.i put on 16lbs with the h drol but that was after a strict cutting cycle.
    There are a lot of confounding factors, but the fact is that some react best on a cutting cycle rather than a bulk.
  34. New Member
    asnipit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

    I plan on giving h-drol a try in a few months. Hopefully it will work better then havoc. Looks like it was a miss for me.
  35. New Member
    crazyfruits's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

    i just finished my cycle a few days short of 6th week.now on pct second day and feel alot better already.just had that really feel like **** feeling while on havoc and run down after the 4th week.just back from gym and my strength seemed to be up more now then when i was on cycle.must be because when i was on cycle i felt like ****.dont think the havoc agreed with me.felt the same as this in the past when i done a m.1.t cycle.not saying its the same for everybody tho.just not for me.i will be trying something different in 12 to 16 weeks time.i would of forgotten about this cycle by then.all in all looking leaner and fuller but weight still the same around 197lbs.if i can look like the way i do through pct then i will be happy with the results.
  36. New Member
    Tylerzab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%

    When I order Prohormones the day they arive I always call the company that makes them. I break the seal then discuss the smell, shape, size, and Color of capsule and the blend inside. It makes me feel more confident I have the right stuff.
  37. New Member
    BigCatdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ricky was one of the main buyers that picked up the last of the stock RPN had a while back (the returned stock from Nutra and BB.com when they discontinued).
    Thanks. I'm still getting questions about this being fake from people the saw these threads so hopefully this straightens everything up.

    Ricky
  38. New Member
    Vwhite185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    I just finished a 5 week cycle of 30mg havoc and got absolutely no results (except slight ball pain at the end of week 5). I bought it from supplementwarehouse.com. I was also working with Layne Norton during this time (3 month diet and workout plan. I started the Havoc at the end of Layne's 3 month plan and I just continued dieting with his recommendations.

    I have done PH's in the past and have gotten great results but I have never tried to cut using one. I got no sides other than slight ball pain which is what I got on my last cycle of dymethazine. Currently I'm two weeks into my PCT and I don't even know if I'll continue it either. As of now i'm following the recommendations of OTCpct.com and I feel these PCT's are giving my a bigger boost than havoc, my libido is way higher than its ever been and I feel stronger.
  39. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17365
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    mizzuman's (ebay name) Havoc is not counterfeit.. its legit - lab confirmed.
  40. New Member
    soxfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

    I've been havin the same questions bout a bottle of havoc i bought off somebody from amazon.. the bottle looks like it has an awkward size compared to pictures i've seen. How could I test to see if its legit aside from just using it? Break open a capsule and taste, maybe?


    Sorry if im hijackin the thread OP..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fake Havoc rpn??
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:53 PM
  2. Possible Fake Havoc
    By SiFT 182 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 07:49 PM
  3. Got Fake D-bol, is my Eq & test Fake too???!!!!!
    By thelastimorta in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:47 AM
  4. Is my PH fake?
    By jiberish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:36 AM
  5. Fake Nolvadex, Is this fake?
    By lewisfitness in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in