Possible fake Havoc? PCT still?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Ricky was one of the main buyers that picked up the last of the stock RPN had a while back (the returned stock from Nutra and BB.com when they discontinued).

2. now starting my 6th week on rpn havoc at 40mg and stano 600mg stack and i havent seen no gains at all just a little tighter when working out.done other cycles in the past and this has got to be the worst i have done.not inpressed at all.the only thing i got from this cycle is big time lethargy at beginning of week 5.
    •   

3. I'll say it again:

There is no evidence of counterfeit of these products.
    300 lb raw bench at 193

4. Furthermore, I don't see the need to publish anyone's name in a public Forum such as this. In fact, I don't think anyone should be doing it (publishing anyone's name publicly).
    300 lb raw bench at 193
  5. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by peyot View Post
    Furthermore, I don't see the need to publish anyone's name in a public Forum such as this. In fact, I don't think anyone should be doing it (publishing anyone's name publicly).
    ^^^Agreed. One of these name's is a very reputable seller around the boards. You are tarnishing a well respected reputation with these allegations.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by asnipit View Post
    I just ended my cycle of RPN havoc and dosed it 30mg for 3 weeks (no results) so then 40mg on the 4 week. NO POSITIVE EFFECTS WHAT SO EVER. No pumps, acne, muscle gain-NOTHING! This was my first pro hormone cycle ever by the way (195 lbs 6'3) so I started to get REALLY suspicious. I bought 2 bottles a few months ago off EBAY.
    Got an email back from the seller, he was more than willing to work with me. So i thank him for that.

7. i wouldent say the havoc was bunk just not what i expected.i am looking alot leaner and pumped but havent seen no strength gains or weight increase.i thought h drol was alot better.i put on 16lbs with the h drol but that was after a strict cutting cycle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfruits View Post
    i wouldent say the havoc was bunk just not what i expected.i am looking alot leaner and pumped but havent seen no strength gains or weight increase.i thought h drol was alot better.i put on 16lbs with the h drol but that was after a strict cutting cycle.
    There are a lot of confounding factors, but the fact is that some react best on a cutting cycle rather than a bulk.

9. I plan on giving h-drol a try in a few months. Hopefully it will work better then havoc. Looks like it was a miss for me.

10. i just finished my cycle a few days short of 6th week.now on pct second day and feel alot better already.just had that really feel like **** feeling while on havoc and run down after the 4th week.just back from gym and my strength seemed to be up more now then when i was on cycle.must be because when i was on cycle i felt like ****.dont think the havoc agreed with me.felt the same as this in the past when i done a m.1.t cycle.not saying its the same for everybody tho.just not for me.i will be trying something different in 12 to 16 weeks time.i would of forgotten about this cycle by then.all in all looking leaner and fuller but weight still the same around 197lbs.if i can look like the way i do through pct then i will be happy with the results.

11. When I order Prohormones the day they arive I always call the company that makes them. I break the seal then discuss the smell, shape, size, and Color of capsule and the blend inside. It makes me feel more confident I have the right stuff.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ricky was one of the main buyers that picked up the last of the stock RPN had a while back (the returned stock from Nutra and BB.com when they discontinued).
    Thanks. I'm still getting questions about this being fake from people the saw these threads so hopefully this straightens everything up.

Ricky

13. I just finished a 5 week cycle of 30mg havoc and got absolutely no results (except slight ball pain at the end of week 5). I bought it from supplementwarehouse.com. I was also working with Layne Norton during this time (3 month diet and workout plan. I started the Havoc at the end of Layne's 3 month plan and I just continued dieting with his recommendations.

I have done PH's in the past and have gotten great results but I have never tried to cut using one. I got no sides other than slight ball pain which is what I got on my last cycle of dymethazine. Currently I'm two weeks into my PCT and I don't even know if I'll continue it either. As of now i'm following the recommendations of OTCpct.com and I feel these PCT's are giving my a bigger boost than havoc, my libido is way higher than its ever been and I feel stronger.

14. mizzuman's (ebay name) Havoc is not counterfeit.. its legit - lab confirmed.

15. I've been havin the same questions bout a bottle of havoc i bought off somebody from amazon.. the bottle looks like it has an awkward size compared to pictures i've seen. How could I test to see if its legit aside from just using it? Break open a capsule and taste, maybe?

Sorry if im hijackin the thread OP..

16. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    mizzuman's (ebay name) Havoc is not counterfeit.. its legit - lab confirmed.
    And that's the only way to know for sure. You can't tell jack by tasting or smelling for 10MG of an active compound mixed in with 600MG of filler LOL.

Best of luck with the run.

17. Quote Originally Posted by soxfan1 View Post
    I've been havin the same questions bout a bottle of havoc i bought off somebody from amazon.. the bottle looks like it has an awkward size compared to pictures i've seen. How could I test to see if its legit aside from just using it? Break open a capsule and taste, maybe?

Sorry if im hijackin the thread OP..
    I sent mine out to a lab. I sent him 2 pills each from 2 bottles. took about week and I cant disclose the lab as my boi not supposed to do this kinda stuff but he txted me "gtg - b careful" so I know the bottles I got are good.

18. Ahh I see.. I shined a light on the label on my bottle and see that there is a faded expiration date, so I'm assuming its legit.. did some research on the seller, and he sells a LOT of PH products.. so im just gonna stick with what I got.

Good luck with your run!

19. 25.99 on ebay. Id like post the link but cant. Got them, smell like sulfer

REAL? if not its dead on. Definitely want to bring this too the masses

sold by: Jongator
    store: Getjackedsupplements

20. I asked, this was the reply

Dear whitsittkillz,

Hello, I talked to the distributor and he said that even though RPN officially stopped producing these on a large scale back in 2013, he said that they came out with other batches of EPI when word hit the street about the ban. He said that they are guaranteed EPI and that they are not fakes...a lot of these PH companies started pumping out these products towards the end right before the ban, so that they could exhaust their supply of ingredients and didn't get stuck with a huge loss. I've had nothing but positive reviews and I've had friends who've taken these bottles and said that the product is legit EPI. I'm going to try these myself, I'm just waiting for my post cycle to arrive. Here's some exact pics of the bottle below, thx

Is this the real havoc RPN? I just wish to confirm, the bottle seems odd

- jongator

21. Was wondering if jongator was legit

22. Quote Originally Posted by cdubs510 View Post
    I asked, this was the reply

Dear whitsittkillz,

Hello, I talked to the distributor and he said that even though RPN officially stopped producing these on a large scale back in 2013, he said that they came out with other batches of EPI when word hit the street about the ban. He said that they are guaranteed EPI and that they are not fakes...a lot of these PH companies started pumping out these products towards the end right before the ban, so that they could exhaust their supply of ingredients and didn't get stuck with a huge loss. I've had nothing but positive reviews and I've had friends who've taken these bottles and said that the product is legit EPI. I'm going to try these myself, I'm just waiting for my post cycle to arrive. Here's some exact pics of the bottle below, thx

Is this the real havoc RPN? I just wish to confirm, the bottle seems odd

- jongator
    I asked him the same thing about two months ago. He was waiting for his post cycle to arrive back then too.

Edit:

Dear **********,

Hello, I have some where the sticker on the bottom says a few different dates in 2013 and 2014. I talked to the distributor and he said that even though RPN officially stopped producing these on a large scale back in 2013, he said that they came out with other batches of EPI when word hit the street about the ban. He said that they are guaranteed EPI and that they are not fakes...a lot of these PH companies started pumping out these products towards the end right before the ban, so that they could exhaust their supply of ingredients and didn't get stuck with a huge loss. I've had nothing but positive reviews and I've had friends who've taken these bottles and said that the product is legit EPI. I'm going to try these myself, I'm just waiting for my post cycle to arrive.Thanks!

Is this real Havoc? It's been discontinued for some time.

- jongator

23. So did you try your or anything to know if it real

24. I didn't buy it. I went with a different product. That message was January 20th. His response to me seemed too eager to prove that they are legit. I can't really describe what I mean but it was just too... sketchy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. fake Havoc rpn??
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:53 PM
  2. Possible Fake Havoc
    By SiFT 182 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 07:49 PM
  3. Got Fake D-bol, is my Eq & test Fake too???!!!!!
    By thelastimorta in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:47 AM
  4. Is my PH fake?
    By jiberish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:36 AM
  5. Fake Nolvadex, Is this fake?
    By lewisfitness in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:42 PM