In Need of some feedback on a PH

BBruins5

Awards
So a freind of mine bought a bottle of of DNA's Sust 250 and he just broke his leg so hes going to sell it to me for basically nothing. He seemed like he didnt know to much about this stuff so i figured I would make an account on here and look for some feed back. Iv cycled superdrol before acouple years back but this stuff seems a little heavy on whats in it. so this brings me to my question If i buy it will i survive the cycle, and if so what PCT and liver supports(and don't say a new liver) do you guys recomend.

This is what 1 cap looks like:
Double Bonded superdrol-10mg
Halodrol-20mg
MaxLMG-20mg
1-Androsterone-25mg

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
That is one hell of a combo. Looks like that double dragon stuff. If this is your first cycle, I would pass that stuff up. You should have a experience with maybe running hdrol solo before you go stacking with sd & mlmg. Depending on the dosages you will be risking quite a few negative side effects.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say pass on it and get some more experience under your belt before you even consider taking a quad stack.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
If you would like to pass that on I can let you know how it affects me so you can take it next time!! :banana:

BBruins5

Awards
haha i figured most people were going to say pass it up. Im leaning towards that. But lets say I do decide to go with it, which if i do i dont plan on starting for a little over a month, what would you recomend for the PCT and liver Supps

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
haha i figured most people were going to say pass it up. Im leaning towards that. But lets say I do decide to go with it, which if i do i dont plan on starting for a little over a month, what would you recomend for the PCT and liver Supps
On cycle:
Cycle Assist
Hawthorne Berry
Niacin
Milk Thisle
Fish Oils
TAURINE for sure

PCT:
NOLVA
Test booster (Tauro Test, Free Test, Erase, etc)
Cycle assist (again) or PCT Assist
Maybe Lean Extreme IMO

Eat a **** load!! lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Double Bonded superdrol-10mg
Halodrol-20mg
MaxLMG-20mg
1-Androsterone-25mg
I'm guessing "double bonded superdrol" is actually dymethazine. Such a pity. If it was 5 or 7.5mg of that I could see taking 4-5 caps a day but really at the 3 caps a day max you'd want to take of this the 1-androsterone + max lmg are mostly pointless.

BBruins5

Awards
I'm guessing "double bonded superdrol" is actually dymethazine. Such a pity. If it was 5 or 7.5mg of that I could see taking 4-5 caps a day but really at the 3 caps a day max you'd want to take of this the 1-androsterone + max lmg are mostly pointless.
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-1-azine 10mg

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Maybe HCG?