M-Drol + H-Drol, or Epistane + H-Drol?

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Last time I posted I was looking to do an epi/h-drol stack but was told to go with m-drol instead. I didn't really understand why this would be a better stack. But I just remember m-drol and h-drol are both class 2 steroids, and epistane is class 1. So why would it be better to use m-drol and h-drol together as oppose to epi and h-drol?

Just makes no sense to me personally, any other opinions?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
M-Drol (superdrol) is more for strength and lean mass. Epi is gonna cut you down and gain strength. It depends really on what you wanna do.

What stacks have you tried before?

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
M-Drol (superdrol) is more for strength and lean mass. Epi is gonna cut you down and gain strength. It depends really on what you wanna do.

What stacks have you tried before?
Would be my 1st stack. I've used M-Drol and H-Drol. Never Epistane though.. I've never had 1 single side effect other than some mild lethargy during the 5th week (final week) of my M-Drol cycle. No acne, no back pumps, no calve pumps, all I ever did was get stronger and bigger, lol.

My goals are to lean out for summer... I'd like to lose about 4-5% bodyfat.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Dropping bodyfat would be easier with a Havoc and H-drol Stack IMO. They are both methylated so make sure to use the proper support supplements but you should see great results.

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Dropping bodyfat would be easier with a Havoc and H-drol Stack IMO. They are both methylated so make sure to use the proper support supplements but you should see great results.
Always take proper precautions of course.

And yeah I figured that as well, they are both great for leaning out.. And they're different classes so they should stack very well. I can't find many logs though.

I can imagine the stack being very dry but I was thinking of something along these lines..

LV Turinabol: Weeks 1-6 @ 75/75/90/90/105/105
Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40

Or I could even stretch the LV Turinabol an additional week @ Weeks 1-7 @ 60/60/75/75/90/90/90.

Any opinions on said cycle?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Always take proper precautions of course.

And yeah I figured that as well, they are both great for leaning out.. And they're different classes so they should stack very well. I can't find many logs though.

I can imagine the stack being very dry but I was thinking of something along these lines..

LV Turinabol: Weeks 1-6 @ 75/75/90/90/105/105
Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40

Or I could even stretch the LV Turinabol an additional week @ Weeks 1-7 @ 60/60/75/75/90/90/90.

Any opinions on said cycle?

LV Turinabol:4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol
This is the same compound as Halodrol. It is dosed in 30mg/ml so i wouldn't dose it more than 90mg per day. Also, 6 weeks is a good cycle on Halodrol and I wouldn't go over that, especially while running another methyl.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do non methyl oral tren for 8 weeks and Epi for 6 weeks...

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
LV Turinabol:4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol
This is the same compound as Halodrol. It is dosed in 30mg/ml so i wouldn't dose it more than 90mg per day. Also, 6 weeks is a good cycle on Halodrol and I wouldn't go over that, especially while running another methyl.
I agree there isn't much need to go over 90, but I don't want to have a few ML sitting in there doing nothing. I'd end up throwing it out or something.

Sure... If I had a source for it that would be great.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You can check out Trenadrol

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Why not when something works ? I hear very good stuff about trenazone, look up some logs
I'm sure it does work well, I just don't like transdermals. I have OCD and hate having stuff on my skin... I never use lotion or anything of that sort for the same reasons. It just irritates me until I go wash it off.

You can check out Trenadrol
Isn't this banned as well?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I'm sure it does work well, I just don't like transdermals. I have OCD and hate having stuff on my skin... I never use lotion or anything of that sort for the same reasons. It just irritates me until I go wash it off.

Isn't this banned as well?
Yes but you can still find it if you look enough.

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Yes but you can still find it if you look enough.
I tried searching for a few tren products before, and couldn't find any except for x-tren somewhere in the UK. And they wanted like $50/bottle or some **** if I'm not mistaken, lol. If I wanted to spend $50 on illegal oral steroids I could just buy Dianabol. :p

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i'm actually considering this right here...but the tren for 8 weeks seems kind of long to me. there's nothing wrong with pushing it to 8 weeks like that?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm actually considering this right here...but the tren for 8 weeks seems kind of long to me. there's nothing wrong with pushing it to 8 weeks like that?
Injectable Tren:

cycles 4 - 10 weeks

4 weeks - for ***** ass wussies
6 weeks - perfect
8 weeks - Okay, sides start to kick in a lot after 6th week
10 - stupidity, SHUT DOWN hard

and Oral tren is not as strong as the injectable tren so go figure

I have seen people running tren for 12 weeks lol I would never do that but hey....

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Injectable Tren:

cycles 4 - 10 weeks

6 weeks - perfect

I have seen people running tren for 12 weeks lol I would never do that but hey....
Also with oral tren, I've always read that your libido is shot. Which is not cool, lol. The 2 oral steroids I've used (Superdrol & Halodrol) never gave me libido problems. :D

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Injectable Tren:

cycles 4 - 10 weeks

6 weeks - perfect

shoulda mentioned it's trenazone not the real deal lol.

but would there be much of a difference really, since isnt trenazone actual tren anyway, just in a transdermal delivery system?

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
So these are the dosing for each of the compounds I have for options..

LV Turinabol: Weeks 1-6 @ 90/90/90/90/90/90 (Or Weeks 1-7 @ 60/60/75/75/90/90/90)
Epistane: Weeks 1-4 @ 30/30/30/40 (Or Weeks 1-5 @ 20/20/30/30/30)

Which outline for each compound would be best? I'm trying to shed 4-5% bodyfat. :D