Effective as Superdrol?

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
Last year I took a Superdrol clone (Methyldrostanolone) by a legit lab company called Bjorklund, but since then the company no longer sells the product and I have been unable to find any other SD clones on the market.

Are there any products on the legal anabolics on the market that will produce similar results to Superdrol? If so, please share.

I'm an old school hormone guy who is not very familiar with the legal new stuff.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol by competitive edge labs is good and rock hard supps just came out with a clone for 20$ I heard it's slightly underdosed though. Hope this helps

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
Thanks, I'll check out Mdrol.

Any other good suggestions?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established

Mdrol'sprice is raising by the day because it's slowly getting out of stock. I payed 25$ for mine like 5 months ago and alot of sites sell it at double hat price. I think a product called powerdrol is comparable.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
BEASTDROL!!!!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol, I bought CEL M-drol and **** was bunk !

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
Can anoyone recommend a good online source for the Mdrol or Beastdrol? I usually only shop at Bodybuilding.com and they don't carry the stuff.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

Chaparral Labs Megavol,a little plus is that it already has support stuff in it(of course you would still want to run your reg. support program),but just a little plus to reduce sides.

P.S. Im deciding whether or not i want to run it,never ran SD before.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i have like 2-3 cycles left of superdrone from PP.orderd on ebay for like $80

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude theres like 30 SD clones, just find one you like. Pretty much every PH mfg makes one, Id say its the most popular PH out there

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
dude theres like 30 SD clones, just find one you like. Pretty much every PH mfg makes one, Id say its the most popular PH out there
Yep, same stuff-different label. Just pick one. Forged sd is cheap.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Last year I took a Superdrol clone (Methyldrostanolone) by a legit lab company called Bjorklund, but since then the company no longer sells the product and I have been unable to find any other SD clones on the market.

Are there any products on the legal anabolics on the market that will produce similar results to Superdrol? If so, please share.

I'm an old school hormone guy who is not very familiar with the legal new stuff.
This is not a source, but.

Take a look at prohormonedb.com there is information there on all Prohormones including SD 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (Superdrol) and a list of many of the clones that contain it the names of all the clones of the other Prohormones .

Actually SD is not a PH, I first time I read this was from UnrealMachine, he said Superdrol is not a prohormone, there is no conversion, it is a fully active methylated oral steroid. Read his posts they are very informative also.

Some of the sponsors of this board must still have m-drol in stock, I still see advertisements for it, but pushing $60 now that there is not much left in stock.

If you do a google search you can find all kinds of SD clones.

I have seen a few good posts here on Methastadrol. (I ordered some Methastadrol and took a few caps of it during my M-DROL cycle, I felt ON that day at the gym, but that is not much of an evaluation)

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. I'm definitely going to buy several cycles of an SD clone. I'll take the SD clone while I wait for my real gear to arrive.