Mlmg stack or bridge?

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I have a few cycles under my belt and I was wondering what would be the best thing to stack or bridge with mlmg?
For example:
Mlmg 75/75/75/75/75
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20
Any opinions?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'd say stack it with Dymethazine. LMG 75mg/Dymeth 30mg did me really good on a 5 weeker!

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. Do you like stacks over bridges? And I'll run formestane the last few weeks because I'm prone to progestin sides.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Im doin the same cycle soon but gonna try 30mg of sd last week

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Phatmike are you running formestane with the bridge?
I either want to do mlmg/SD bridge or bridge with dymethazine.
Are there any good alternatives?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Nope, never tried formestane but bought some 7keto and deciding if i should run it on cycle or pct. I never tried dzine, i luv sd too much to switch

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I love SD also, i kinda wanna try dymethazine but idk yet. I heard mlmg and dymeth work well together

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
jtcastro what's goodie my dude? i love the strength gains that derive from sd. haven't taken dmz yet but have some in the cupboard. so with that being said i'd have to co-sign with phatmike and say go with the sd/m-lmg stack over the bridge.

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
jtcastro what's goodie my dude? i love the strength gains that derive from sd. haven't taken dmz yet but have some in the cupboard. so with that being said i'd have to co-sign with phatmike and say go with the sd/m-lmg stack over the bridge.
How's it goin suresha? I think phatmike is doing a mlmg/sd bridge not stack. Which is kinda what I'm leaning toward for my next bulk. What do you think you'll run next suresha?

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
not 100% sure just yet. but i'm considering for now either alpha one, d-bol or sd/m-lmg. i have the alpha, sd and m-lmg already, but next week i'll be getting the d-bol. so come june i'll find out for sure. i really enjoyed the m1,4add so i can't wait to actually try the real deal.

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds sweet dude. I'm kinda changing what my next cycle will be. I kinda wanna do SD/Epi bridge
SD: 20/20/20
Epi: 0/20/20/30/30/40
I kinda want to avoid mlmg because of the progestin activity

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh but max lmg is so nice. I was going to suggest stacking it with more max lmg. at 150 a day recovery was awesome, I felt like I could do full body workouts 5 days a week

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
oh but max lmg is so nice. I was going to suggest stacking it with more max lmg. at 150 a day recovery was awesome, I felt like I could do full body workouts 5 days a week
Yes yes, LMG is my fav "legal" compound, hands down. But 150mg?! I get awesome results with only 75mg. And like you said, I could work a bodypart every 3rd day no problem. Recovery is great and you feel like you can workout forever!

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds amazing! I'm still throwing ideas around. I'm just worried about prolactin induced gyno