best part of M4OHN

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
is definetly the mood enhancement. i hate the way other ph/aas make me feel while on. m1t made me a bitch. others don't make it any better. however, M4OHN @ 36mg/ed makes me feel like king. everything from confidence to patience is up. i don't know if it's placebo but i like it alot

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on? What was your starting dose? Are you sure it isn't placebo?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's not placebo. M4OHN gives me increased energy all day long. because of that, it puts me in a good mood too. i can never go back to that dirty azz M1T.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
same here bro. I'll never touch M1T again in my life. the gains for me were water weight, the shutdown severe, and I felt like i had PMS every day of the 2 week cycle.

as for weight, dose, etc.....

current weight

~7%BF
I'm at 36mg/ed now, and this is hands down my favorite. the body comp changes are great, i've actually gained about 4 lbs and lost a nice amount of fat from some problem areas, and as for diet; i'm on the seafood diet.

i see food, i eat it. :thumbsup:

so with no restriction to diet i've lost fat, gained muscle, good strength gains, and i feel like a king all day long. i'm pretty sure it's not placebo, as i have noticeably felt better the higher my dose.

to me, people have been way underdosing this compound. buy yourself 3 bottles of it, and work your way up to 36mg/ed. this cycle should end in about a 2 weeks(unless i buy some more. :drunk:
i'm looking forward to PCT to see what the shutdown is really like. so far it's supremely mild compared to anything else i've taken. the only negatives i've noticed is a bit of acne on the shoulders and increased appetite.

HugeBB

Awards
Great news. How long have you been on? Also, what is your dosing schedule (how many time/day)?

Last edited:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
That is good news, I love it. I felt the same way and at a much smaller dose.

jwp888

Awards
interesting. I hope I have similar results. Got 12 grams of the stuff sitting around now.... :rolleyes:

Probably will do a 1-test/m4ohn stack or 4ohn/m5aa.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I think all of my m4ohn is bunk. The tabs didn't do ****, and the powder isn't doing **** at 40mgs either. I literally don't feel a damn thing from it and I personally think it is the biggest waste of time. I bet andro poppers would work better than this ****, actually I know they do. :frustrate

darius

I think all of my m4ohn is bunk. The tabs didn't do ****, and the powder isn't doing **** at 40mgs either. I literally don't feel a damn thing from it and I personally think it is the biggest waste of time. I bet andro poppers would work better than this ****, actually I know they do. :frustrate
Everyone else seems to be getting at least some results, if not more. I dunno whats up with you or why its not working for ya.

jayrebb617

Awards
my results have been **** as well. dosing 8mg every 4 hours.

im over 4 weeks now. all i get is pumps.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why I don't react to it but I just don't, plain and simple. The only thing that I believe it has done for me is cause me to hold some water. I was cutting with 5aa cyp and was getting pretty ripped up (could see all spider veins on inside of bi's and tri's, and veins were coming out of my quads). After about 2 weeks on ohn I could tell I was holding water weight and veins were starting to hide. End of third week I am most definately holding water and m4ohn is the only thing I can think of. When I was on the 5aa cyp only I was really getting dry. I basically fucked myself here and keep telling myself to stay with it till it's gone (2 weeks worth) and just write that off as a loss. Oh well, things will be much better on test, deca, d-bol when I can eat everything! :thumbsup:

chemicaldreamer

Awards
You know, i didn't 'feel' **** from M4OHN Or M5AA cognitive or emotional wise. I dumped M5AA because i took it for well over a month and had absolutely nothing from it. No focus, nothing.

M4OHN took quite a few weeks to kick in, and at first i thought i wasted $300 on crap, but i'm liking it now. Still no cogntive responses, but i think that's just me... probably taken way too many research and statistical courses and am now unduly cynical of everything.

Maybe when i'm off M4OHN i'll 'crash' or feel what's missing.

Lich

Banned
Awards
All I know is m1t gave me 30 pnds to my max, put me back at 300, and I gained 15 pnds body weight. =P

No sides either.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
The fact that some people aren't getting ANY results whatsoever is pretty disturbing :think:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I was using DS m4ohn tabs and then switched to powder when I ran out of the tabs. I was using it during my 5aa cyp cycle up untill last night when I dumped ohn down the drain. Can't wait to get dry and shredded like I was gettin before I added the worst thing I have ever spent money on "m4ohn"

jayrebb617

Awards
most of the guys getting great results are probably all placebo from all the hype.

Ill say M4ohn does something to newbies with no androgen experience, good for them.

This **** rivals Methyl-Dien in weakest androgen receptor affinity contest. I think M4OHN is in the lead.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
This **** rivals Methyl-Dien in weakest androgen receptor affinity contest. I think M4OHN is in the lead.
Wow... really!? That doesn't sound very promising (I haven't used any of my M4OHN yet) - Metyl-D did absolutely **** for me, so hearing this is certainly not encouraging! :run:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
most of the guys getting great results are probably all placebo from all the hype.

Ill say M4ohn does something to newbies with no androgen experience, good for them.

Wow finally someone that will admit the truth behind this one. Way over hyped as you said and most people truly believe they are getting results because they want to see results so badly, and they are relying on all the hype and what it supposedly should do for the user instead of what it is actually doing for them. I just don't see how it would not work at all for someone at 40mgs/ed for 3 weeks, but yet work for someone at 12mgs/ed for 1-2 weeks.....I call bullshit.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just came off of a 4 week cycle of m4ohn, with 30mg of m5 thrown in at the last 2 weeks. What I experienced wasn't "outstanding" to any degree, but it wasn't a let down either. I didn't get insane pumps or massive muscles off of it, and of course that wasn't what I was expecting. What I did notice was that on a calorie restricted diet (Quasi-Keto), I didn't get that flat appearance I always get when dieting. My muscles stayed full and hard thru the entire cycle, and throwing in the m5 at weeks 3, & 4 really helped harden them up and bring out alot of vascularity. I think this stack/cycle has been one of my favorites to date, one cpd for fullness and one cpd for hardness.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
The negative feedback has been overwhelming.

Has anyone tried running a dose over 40mgs at this point?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
And i'll say your talking out of your ass. I'm not claiming to be a PH master, but I've used enough to know what's placebo and what isn't. Honestly, it has exceeded my expectations. Due to all the hype I was sceptical, now I think it can be quite effective when used for the right purposes.

the problem with it seems to be people who either don't eat right, train right, or both, take the compound and expect to look like Big Ron. It's not a test/dbol stack, so don't expect 20lbs of LBM in 6 weeks; It's not gonna happen. It's been established that it's good for cutting, so don't expect it to pack on the pounds.

unlike the idiot that posted before me, I wont go so far as to make a blanket statement and insult everyone who thinks a certain way. I'm sure there are people who don't respond to M4OHN. I'm sorry, because your missing a pretty decent PH. is it the answer to everyone's problem? maybe not, but I still like it.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
chasec, you are taking m4ohn as stand alone right? or stacking? I also didn't like m1t and got shitty gains off it. So, I'm thinking like you I might like m4ohn better and possibly make some gains. I have m4ohn on hand, just haven't used it. Still trying to decide on wether I should stack it or run it alone. Also wanted to ask how libido is (high/low) while on m4ohn?

Last edited:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm 200lbs., done a cycle of M1T a few months ago, a cycle of MDien last month and just folowing the MDien up a cycle of M4OHN.

My feedback:

1. M1T is a mass maker but the sides suck ass and make me NOT want to do what I LOVE to do, which is workout.
2. MDien seemed like it wasn't working, then end of week two and bam, my abs started popping out and I lost 3+% B.F. in four weeks.
3. M4OHN I dosed up to 32mg/day (the best, IMO), and definitely felt the CNS stim...I continued to lose B.F. and made slight gains in the strength department on reduced calories. Oddly enough, my 4-week MDien cycle (8mg) shrunk my balls a bit and made me feel "supressed"--I even posted on here about adding 4AD just to get some test in my system, since I felt to emotional. Well, after 2 weeks of M4OHN, my balls have completely recovered and I feel fine.

SO...my review of both MDien and M4OHN are very positive. I like to work out, as this is how I make not just physical but also mental and emotional gains. MDien and M4OHN allowed me to do this while driving my performance higher, and I am therfore very happy. I couldn't even run one mile on M1T (and I went to college on a track scholarship), and it wrecked me (although I gained 6 solid pounds). For these reasons, I'll probably stick to the milder substances, since they contribute more to my overall goals**

**Except for a comprehensive M1T test I am running in a mont or less; full pre/post bloodwork, Oldest Batches vs. Newest Batches, 2 on/2 off/ 2 on, then off for a month.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
SO...my review of both MDien and M4OHN are very positive. I like to work out, as this is how I make not just physical but also mental and emotional gains. MDien and M4OHN allowed me to do this while driving my performance higher, and I am therfore very happy. I couldn't even run one mile on M1T (and I went to college on a track scholarship), and it wrecked me (although I gained 6 solid pounds). For these reasons, I'll probably stick to the milder substances, since they contribute more to my overall goals**
Gotta concur with this. I did not get much from M1T except the feeling that I had been drafted into the legions of the walking dead. For me, there is more to taking these various potions than gaining mass at all costs - and, in fact, M1T was largely a bust for that for me as well (maybe because I felt like crap, was not hungry and did not train as I usually would). If I can barely drag my ass around because of the lethargy and feeling of death creeping up behind me, then it is not doing me much good. It really wacked my hair, too!

MD, while not a miracle of mass building, helped me put on a few solid pounds that I have kept between cycles, seemed much more easily tolerated and even had some beneficial psychological effects. Although I am still early in a cycle (a matter of days), I suspect M4OHN will be the same - certainly the motivation and energy are there.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think there is a middle ground occupied by a lot of board users; people who don't really seek to become pro bodybuilders, yet enjoy all the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, and want to use LEGAL substances that support these goals. To this end, these milder methyls are perfect.

If I wanted to throw on 20lbs. of muscle in a short time, I know the safest way isn't M1T, but a stack of black market AAS, which aren't in my future. I don't want to change so rapidly that people ask me "are you on something." That's just me.

OTOH, I can see how people with different goals might view MDien or M4OHN as a bust, but for me, they're great subtances; exactly what I needed. I think they filled a much needed void in the market.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Wow finally someone that will admit the truth behind this one. Way over hyped as you said and most people truly believe they are getting results because they want to see results so badly, and they are relying on all the hype and what it supposedly should do for the user instead of what it is actually doing for them. I just don't see how it would not work at all for someone at 40mgs/ed for 3 weeks, but yet work for someone at 12mgs/ed for 1-2 weeks.....I call bullshit
Just because something does not work for you, does not mean it won't work for someone else. For example, I take Avodart and had nothing but great success with it. But a lot of other people report the reverse: hairloss, oily skin, etc. Not all drugs work for all people. Also some people love A-drol and have great success with it, others though have reported nothing but bad things when they use it. Are they lying? I like m4ohn, but I have never used any anabolic substances. If you are a heavy gear user then it may not do dick for you. Or even if you have a past of heavy PH use.

rnrkennedy

Wow finally someone that will admit the truth behind this one. Way over hyped as you said and most people truly believe they are getting results because they want to see results so badly, and they are relying on all the hype and what it supposedly should do for the user instead of what it is actually doing for them. I just don't see how it would not work at all for someone at 40mgs/ed for 3 weeks, but yet work for someone at 12mgs/ed for 1-2 weeks.....I call bullshit.
Just because a substance didn't work for you doesn't mean it will only achieve a placebo effect for everyone. I've been lifting hard for several years, and I tried a two-week cycle of M1T and got nothing but crappy sides from it. Nada, zilch, zip. Does that mean it's a useless substance? No, it just means I responded poorly to it for some reason. I got very good results from running M4OHN up to 20 mg ED alone over four weeks, and my wife got truly awesome results from running it up to 3 mg. After a four-week PCT, I'm now stacking 25 mg of M4OHN and 15 mg of M-Dien ED (my wife's at 3 and 1), and I'm only into the second week of a six-week cycle and several (well, four) people around the office have asked me if I'm "on" something. Personally, I'm amazed at the body comp changes I'm already seeing, as is my wife. I agree that M4OHN was overhyped to potential customers, but from the anecdotal evidence I've read it certainly appears to be a worthwhile substance for most people who are experienced lifters but have never used AAS.

darius

Just because a substance didn't work for you doesn't mean it will only achieve a placebo effect for everyone. I've been lifting hard for several years, and I tried a two-week cycle of M1T and got nothing but crappy sides from it. Nada, zilch, zip. Does that mean it's a useless substance? No, it just means I responded poorly to it for some reason. I got very good results from running M4OHN up to 20 mg ED alone over four weeks, and my wife got truly awesome results from running it up to 3 mg. After a four-week PCT, I'm now stacking 25 mg of M4OHN and 15 mg of M-Dien ED (my wife's at 3 and 1), and I'm only into the second week of a six-week cycle and several (well, four) people around the office have asked me if I'm "on" something. Personally, I'm amazed at the body comp changes I'm already seeing, as is my wife. I agree that M4OHN was overhyped to potential customers, but from the anecdotal evidence I've read it certainly appears to be a worthwhile substance for most people who are experienced lifters but have never used AAS.
What "body comp changes" are you exactly seeing? I too am an experienced lifter who has never used any AAS/Prohormones. I hope I see the results you speak of lol.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey all the more power to ya bud. I am just saying that myself, and many others that I know, and people from other boards on the net think it is junk. My theory on taking methyl's is that the results better be damn good, because I know that my liver is taking a pounding. Also, why take methyl's especially alone if you get "decent" results? Not worth your liver if you ask me.

Oh yeah and to stack methyl's is a whole new issue that I am not going to even get into. NOT SMART :frustrate

darius

People have posted liver results on here and other forums and the liver damage is nothing compared to other meths such as m1t.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
when you stack 2 methyl's I don't care what anyone say's it's not good. Just because someone didn't have poor liver values has nothing to do with how yours might look. Like you said in your earlier post "it effects everyone differently." It could be slamming your liver but if you never get blood test I guess you'll never know.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
when you stack 2 methyl's I don't care what anyone say's it's not good. Just because someone didn't have poor liver values has nothing to do with how yours might look. Like you said in your earlier post "it effects everyone differently." It could be slamming your liver but if you never get blood test I guess you'll never know.
Sorry darius it wasen't you that said that. My bad!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
chasec, you are taking m4ohn as stand alone right? or stacking? I also didn't like m1t and got shitty gains off it. So, I'm thinking like you I might like m4ohn better and possibly make some gains. I have m4ohn on hand, just haven't used it. Still trying to decide on wether I should stack it or run it alone. Also wanted to ask how libido is (high/low) while on m4ohn?
I'm running the M4OHN standalone. I wanted to throw in some 1-test/4AD transdermal, but i never got around to it. Plus i wanted to find out what PCT is like on M4OHN. As for the libido, It's not affected much at all. I don't have superdick like i did on M5AA/1-Test, but my little buddy still gets excited when i see a hot girl at the pool. If I had more m4ohn, i'd love to run it in a stack, but at this point i don't see myself buying anything for a little while. i want to give the gonads a rest after the m4ohn before winter bulk season hits.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
good words...

...all around. It is very helpful to hear comentarry, feedback, and pros/cons based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, so thank you guys. It is important to know that different compounds work/don't work differently for everyone.

rnrkennedy

Oh yeah and to stack methyl's is a whole new issue that I am not going to even get into. NOT SMART :frustrate
I've never seen any objective evidence that stacking methyls is any worse than taking an equivalent amount of one methyl, only questionable hypotheses stated by various individuals on the boards. My liver values (and cholesterol) barely budged after my M4OHN-only cycle, and were perfect before I started this cycle (again, after four weeks of PCT). I plan to have blood tests run again after this new cycle and put this issue to rest once and for all, at least with respect to myself and the substances and amounts being used. (That being said, since I'm always willing to concede an issue when clearly proven wrong, I'd be interested in reading any peer-reviewed studies you might have that show a synergistic hepatoxicity effect in humans from stacking methylated prohormones.)

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
>My liver values (and cholesterol) barely budged after my M4OHN-only cycle

rnrkennedy--- Could you tell us how much and for how long you used M4OHN? Thanks.

rnrkennedy

What "body comp changes" are you exactly seeing? I too am an experienced lifter who has never used any AAS/Prohormones. I hope I see the results you speak of lol.
The first cycle I went from 11% to 9% BF (using a six-site caliper test) with no loss of LBM and no change in diet or routine, and my wife lost 3% BF and gained 2 lbs. of LBM. After a week and a half on this new cycle starting at 10% BF (due to a PCT feed fest :)), I've already seen a 1% loss of BF, an obvious reduction in sub-Q water retention from a visual perspective (which of course could be influencing the BF measurement), good vascularity, and my arms, chest, and legs are constantly and noticeably pumped. Plus, even though I'm generally a good-natured person, like the last cycle, my mood has become, well, awesome. (If the water retention and pump are a placebo reaction, it's somehow also affecting our calipers, my wife, and several people at the office. And all of this on top of the fact that I'm the ultimate skeptical non-responder: nothing from creatine or even M1T, except bad sides. For that reason, until now, I was convinced everything except AAS was b.s.)

rnrkennedy

>My liver values (and cholesterol) barely budged after my M4OHN-only cycle

rnrkennedy--- Could you tell us how much and for how long you used M4OHN? Thanks.
I did a four-week cycle starting at 8 mg ED and quickly ramping up to 20 mg. Split the doses half in the morning and half in the evening 11-12 hours later.

rnrkennedy

My theory on taking methyl's is that the results better be damn good, because I know that my liver is taking a pounding. Also, why take methyl's especially alone if you get "decent" results? Not worth your liver if you ask me.
How do you know that your liver took "a pounding" from M4OHN? Did you have pre- and post-cycle blood tests performed as I did? If so, what were the results?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen any objective evidence that stacking methyls is any worse than taking an equivalent amount of one methyl, only questionable hypotheses stated by various individuals on the boards. My liver values (and cholesterol) barely budged after my M4OHN-only cycle, and were perfect before I started this cycle (again, after four weeks of PCT). I plan to have blood tests run again after this new cycle and put this issue to rest once and for all, at least with respect to myself and the substances and amounts being used. (That being said, since I'm always willing to concede an issue when clearly proven wrong, I'd be interested in reading any peer-reviewed studies you might have that show a synergistic hepatoxicity effect in humans from stacking methylated prohormones.)
If you have not yet read the following threads, you should.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12390
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14771
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12369

Of course there are not going to be peer-reviewed studies of these compounds. :rolleyes: However, we do briefly evaluate the known results in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16870

Regarding taking blood tests before and after, you should be aware that liver values may be high during a cycle and recover afterward, which is the reason we use these substances in cycles and end the cycle with PCT. To know what is actually happening requires taking blood tests during the cycle.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do believe stacking "SOME" methyls is an ok decision, dependent on the compounds used and the dosages. For instance, stacking methyl5aa with m4ohn, I don not forsee any problems. However, one methyl that I feel should never be stacked is Methyl-1test, the liver toxity of this specific methyl I feel is extreme. From the tests I have seen I wouldnt doubt that Methyl-1test is as or even more toxic than Halo... which is a bold statement,but the reality is, it may be true.

rnrkennedy

However, one methyl that I feel should never be stacked is Methyl-1test, the liver toxity of this specific methyl I feel is extreme. From the tests I have seen I wouldnt doubt that Methyl-1test is as or even more toxic than Halo... which is a bold statement,but the reality is, it may be true.
Agreed. I'd never use M1T again even if someone paid me to do so, and as a result I forgot to consider or mention it. My bad.

rnrkennedy

If you have not yet read the following threads, you should.
I have, as well as several similar threads on other boards. Without exception, they contain nothing but baseless conjecture.

In any event, I never recommended people stack methyls; rather, I noted that I was doing so and that there is no objective evidence against it. Anyone who does so without having blood work performed and taking suitable precautions is merely reinforcing the theory of evolution as far as I'm concerned.

Of course there are not going to be peer-reviewed studies of these compounds. :rolleyes:
Your sarcasm is unnecessary and unwarranted. I merely asked for information out of curiousity, but your point that my request was too limited is well taken. Expanding on the topic, perhaps someone could provide a peer-reviewed study showing that time-established 17-alpha-alkylated compounds result in a synergistic hepatoxic effect?

To know what is actually happening requires taking blood tests during the cycle.
Are you going to argue that a blood test performed two days after a cycle has ended will not show the effects of that cycle, or are just arguing for the sake of doing so?

Regarding taking blood tests before and after, you should be aware that liver values may be high during a cycle and recover afterward, which is the reason we use these substances in cycles and end the cycle with PCT.
You keep saying "we". Who is exactly is that? The clique of AM posters who attempt to argue a point without any substantial evidence whatsoever? If that's the best you can do, I'm not impressed.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We've argued this so many times...

The concept we're getting at is whether or not a synergestic hepatoxicity effect occurs in vivo, and if this similar to what can be observed in common non-steroidal methyl orals that are prescribed and studied.

I personally have yet to read a 1 + 1 = 4 liver hepatoxicity study. So until I do, I assume 1 + 1 = 2.

1. I would never stack M1T with another methyl oral
2. I probably wouldn't stack MDien if my dose was over 6mg. ED, based on some bloodwork I've seen
3. I WOULD stack any of the following: M4OHN, M5AA, M4AD, M1,4ADD
4. I WOULD HIGHLY ADVOCATE BLOOD TESTING IF YOU'RE STACKING ANYTHING. Just because my bloodwork shows no liver value rise doesn't mean yours will do the same.

This is based on information from this site and others, which is available to all here. I don't have time to grab links.

If there was a way to get blood testing done for less than $45 a pop, I'm sure more of us would do it, too..you know, like a bulk buying plan. If, say, 50 people committed to "x" amount of tests, I'm sure we could get the cost down to $25 a test.

<<I'm doing an M1T shootout (old batch vs. new batch) in a month or so, and will do a CBC panel before and after, and post results, of course. If someone wants to pay for a more tests, I will also test in between the two cycles and immediately post (not after recovery)>>

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established

Well ****, I think I might go on a cycle like this if you say it's ok.

Weeks
1-6 D-bol 35mgs
1-6 Anadrol 50mg's

and maybe run halo 7-10 just to harden up!

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brodus, I dont think methyl-4ad should be stacked either, I have seem some pretty nasty test results from it...

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay...strike it from the list!

Do you think it's because people use 100mg+ a day?

I know the VPX product had 250mg. per serving.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well yes, and not to mention that methyl-test (its target hormone) is well know to be hepatoxic. Methyl-4ad has its uses.... but not stacked with other methyls. It also shouldnt be used often. One cannot just drop the dose to lower than 100mg becuase it would then be ineffective since only around 15% converts to methyltest. So for every 100mg you get about 15mg of methyltest.... so doses in the 300-400mg range are not unheard of. This is actually one time where vpx got a products dosing right...

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow...seems like a little too much methyl anything for me. I know a lot of board members here say that M4AD is boobs in a bottle, but I've heard good things from some sources...have you used it, or know anyone who has?