2nd Pct? Advice please. (bloodwork included)

WerdUp

Awards
I finished my 500/week of Test E for 10 weeks, followed by my 4 week PCT about 4 months ago. PCT included the following: Nolva 40/40/20/20
I ran HCG 500iu every 5 days starting around the second week of my cycle. I concluded hcg use roughly 10 days after cycle stopped (before pct obviously) Following my PCT i have felt more tired / low labido for the last few months. I decided to get blood work done just to see what the deal was. The results are as follows.

Total test 270
All other non hormone work was normal.

I went back to the doc to view these results and she recommended I get blood drawn and tested again. I wasn't satisfied with the very narrow tests she was doing so I also asked for the following. It has been 2 weeks since my initial blood work and the results are as follows

FSH 1.8
LH 4.4
Estrogen Total 24
Estradiol 14
Total Test 443
Thyroid 1.23
All non hormone panels came back top notch.

( The only thing we can compare is the Test level, and both of the bloods were drawn at the same time on both days--around noon.)

I was considering running a 2nd low dose PCT including clomid and nolva this time instead of only nolva to see if it makes me feel less tired/ back to my old self. I am under the assumption this will boost my FSH and LH levels and in turn increase testosterone levels. I am curious if I indeed do a 2nd PCT, and it does increase my test levels will they stay elevated (assuming my natural test level is higher than 443) after i conclude the 2nd PCT. I will be getting blood again one month after the 2nd pct is through if I do a 2nd pct.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

derker2008

Awards
Hey buddy, that is good your test has increased from 270 to 443 that means your back up & running on your own AND I believe 443 (280-800) is above the lower normal range. I'm not a doctor but my personal experience tells me that you should stay off everything and let your body finish recovering - i've always been told that the PCT is a mechanism used to "restart" the HPTA system not run it. In that sense, you have so IMHO you should see your FSH, LH & Test levels increase some more naturally with time. I'd say avoid more drugs and keep working to maintain those gains - -BTW how were your gains??

derker2008

Awards
and my thought is maybe next time run a little bit longer PCT - of course at a lower dosage.

WerdUp

Awards
thanks for your thoughts. Anyone else? I put on 15 lbs and kept all but one. =]

WerdUp

Awards
Bumping, Could really use some more insight on this matter.