boladrol: What Gives

P

picazzo

Awards
I don't post much on the forum but I have to ask what the consensus is on Boladrol ? When it came out everybody was digging it big time..Quick gains,feel great,etc....
Now I am finally wanting to try it and have ordered 2 packs and gathered my Serm and am ready to start preloading Support's tomorrow. So naturally I start looking at logs and threads about Bola....and now all I see is bad reviews..including quite a few who got zero from Bola. Nothing .
Is it underdosed ? Bola is made by IBE, correct ?
Didn't IBE go through this a few years ago with useless Epi ?
I am very experienced and have no problem adjusting my lifestyle while on.
What are your opinions . Has anybody ran it recently and could comment please.
I don't want to waste 6-8 weeks on bunk...

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I've seen the same stuff.. It seems like it's underdosed. But if I remember correctly most people use like 4mg or so? You have 2 boxes so run it at 6mg and try it for yourself..

demolition

demolition

Awards
i started at 6mg and towards the end was at 12mg. gains were minimal but they were there. its just over hyped and under dosed but its not a complete waste. comparing it to sd is ridiculous, when it first came out bad logs were being deleted and only good logs were out there saying it was better or as good as sd, logs have finally spread and honest peeps are calling boladrol out. All you can get from the reps is " you body must not react to it" Id run it but run it kinda high maby you will get good gains. you already have it might as well try it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran the beta with great results, from there I cannot comment, but my review was honest.

A

adnscmplx

Awards
The logs haven't been updated in a while and the recent ones are mostly chit chat. There is not much info about weight gain, strength gain, fat loss or anything like that. I only saw one with pics.

Not trying to be a **** to anyone but I just wish there was a bit more data...

I have 2 packs sitting in my closet, I can't decide if I want to run it or go with h-drol/11-oxo or something like that...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
boladrol supposedly converts to bolasterone an incredibly powerful steroid....i think something is wrong with boladrol

not sure what but people should see gains if it converts to bolasterone

P

picazzo

Awards
I ran the beta with great results, from there I cannot comment, but my review was honest.
Yes I know your review was honest. Your log was at the time my deciding factor on my wanting to run this compound.That was bugs so much about this..it seems to me the beta was real and the production run is not.

P

picazzo

Awards
boladrol supposedly converts to bolasterone an incredibly powerful steroid....i think something is wrong with boladrol

not sure what but people should see gains if it converts to bolasterone
Couldn't agree more.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm???? Just like a few other supps maybe??? The first batches are legit or overdosed to bring in sales and then cut back???? Maybe??? Remember the original kick a$$ Halodrol 50??? It had Madol/ Phera in it. Then it was just ok once it cleaned up.

Not saying, just saying.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dose it at 8mg and it works well. dose it at 4 and its like taking superdrol at 10mg.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
dose it at 8mg and it works well. dose it at 4 and its like taking superdrol at 10mg.
That's what I had gathered on it. That the suggested dosages were too low. I even heard one rep say they would possibly be changing the label. I've seen some go up to 12mg per day.

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm very curious about this also. Either 12mg will be a good effective dose but probably horrible side effects

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
This isn't really the type of ph you want to run for 8 weeks any ways. I would just do a thirty day cycle using up both packs and I'm sure you will see some gains. I'm not bashing you but i have seen a million posts on this board with people asking, "is there anything as strong as the superdrol". Honestly I don't think there is anything on the market right now that is going to measure up to or surpass superdrol in terms of gains, without taking sides into consideration. I truly believe that superdrol is the strongest oral DS to date and out performs both dbol and anadrol in terms is size and strength overall. Now I know all the dbol lovers are gonna rush me but It's true in my opinion. I went on a little rant there... Like I said, I would do a 30 day cycle at a higher dose and you should for sure see at least something.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I think I was talking to 2 people at once there so I'm not sure if my above post will make too much sense. ROFL!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree about SD, I think M1T is stronger, at least for me. I also had great gains on phera. Also supersoldier has a log here with consistent bloods running 16mgs boladrol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't really the type of ph you want to run for 8 weeks any ways. I would just do a thirty day cycle using up both packs and I'm sure you will see some gains. I'm not bashing you but i have seen a million posts on this board with people asking, "is there anything as strong as the superdrol". Honestly I don't think there is anything on the market right now that is going to measure up to or surpass superdrol in terms of gains, without taking sides into consideration. I truly believe that superdrol is the strongest oral DS to date and out performs both dbol and anadrol in terms is size and strength overall. Now I know all the dbol lovers are gonna rush me but It's true in my opinion. I went on a little rant there... Like I said, I would do a 30 day cycle at a higher dose and you should for sure see at least something.
you also have to consider that anything is dose dependent. Does 30 days of superdrol @ 30mg beat 30 days of dbol @60mg ? no way.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
you also have to consider that anything is dose dependent. Does 30 days of superdrol @ 30mg beat 30 days of dbol @60mg ? no way.
See, I knew that would happen haha. I put that comment in the wrong thread anyways. As far as muscle mass goes I would say that superdrol could indeed measure up to the gains of 60 mg of dbol. Now if we have in mind here water weight and the fact that you feel like a sh*t head on superdrol in comparrison to a king on dbol than that may be slightly a different story. I understand what you mean though bro. Now as far as M1T goes, M1T is rediculously toxic but you have a point in bringing it up, It does indeed put on quality mass but as far as I am concerned Sd beats it by a hair in terms of overall effectiveness without the sides even being taken into consideration. Both of these things i have stated are easily debatable I'm just giving my opinion. I really think if superdrol was an illegal AAS it would be considered the king of orals. Why am I always getting myself into these types of discussions:fool2:

P

picazzo

Awards
ryansm I'm gonna look for that bloodwork log..I have no problem running it at 8 or 12 mgs if that is safe and productive.
I have no intention to run this for 8 weeks. That is the amount of time I do not want to waste with preloading ,cycle and PCT.
This was marketed as a quick 2-3 week feel good, very productive compound and that is what the original logs all showed.
Has anybody ran it at higher doses and gotten the same results as the beta logs ?
I sure cannot find anybody saying that. So far I have to completely agree with what schwellington had to say and am considering other compounds.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
You the one talking about returning bola you just ordered in the other forum right?? Its clear your minds made up, you did your research, you didnt like what you found, its probably best for you to just try some something else like pmag or oxyguno, I wish I could help you, but nothing I can say or add is going to have any bearing on this thread.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dianabol>Superdrol

period

P

picazzo

Awards
"You the one talking about returning bola you just ordered in the other forum right??"

No. Me never said I wants to returnz it.

I just asked for intelligent and hopefully factual based opinions.

A

adnscmplx

Awards
They didn't really say much. I wish people would post their how much they are eating, changes in weight, strength, and pics more often. That is the purpose of a log.

Taking about pumps, how they saw a pretty girl at the gym, and the subjective awesomeness of a compound is not helpful.

I like seeing the hepatic bloodwork but it's not worth much if they don't talk about gains.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
What do u guys think of a 3wk run of bola with androhard lv?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do u guys think of a 3wk run of bola with androhard lv?
Bola has a tendency to be wet in some, dry in others. Seems odd, for sure.

In my experience, I ran 4mg for 2 weeks while drinking grapefruit juice and gained more on THAT than when I ran it at 8mg for 2 weeks without grapefruit juice.

So you decide.

P

picazzo

Awards
In my experience, I ran 4mg for 2 weeks while drinking grapefruit juice and gained more on THAT than when I ran it at 8mg for 2 weeks without grapefruit juice.
Was that two separate 2 week runs or one 4 week run ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They didn't really say much. I wish people would post their how much they are eating, changes in weight, strength, and pics more often. That is the purpose of a log.

Taking about pumps, how they saw a pretty girl at the gym, and the subjective awesomeness of a compound is not helpful.

I like seeing the hepatic bloodwork but it's not worth much if they don't talk about gains.
Really though, if you read 20 logs, how many of those people are

• Close to your size
  • Close to your weight
  • Close to your age
  • Eat the same diet as you
  • Have the same workout routine as you
  • Get the same amount of sleep as you
  • etc
Its still not really all that hugely relelvant. Seems like the product is effective dosed at higher than label dosage, and thats about all you can say. Trying to figure how how much strength or mass you might gain off a cycle is silly.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I heard speculation that the released product is different than the beta. Beta was a liquid...not sure if formula changed or not...

A lot of the blood work being done on the released product shows zero to little change in lipids and liver values. That to me says that it's either underdosed or bunk $h1t. If there was any active in there at all.....your values would be skewed to a degree.

Im not going to go drop 75-100 bucks, run it at 8mgs + and not have it do $hit. Rather spend my money on something that's known to work.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Bola has a tendency to be wet in some, dry in others. Seems odd, for sure.

So you decide.
Grapefruit juice it is!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was that two separate 2 week runs or one 4 week run ?
Two separate 2 weeks runs. The grapefruit juice helps pro hormones make the conversion/stick around long enough to make conversions.

It's the whole premise behind the androseries absorption complex (minus the ester).

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Really though, if you read 20 logs, how many of those people are

• Close to your size
  • Close to your weight
  • Close to your age
  • Eat the same diet as you
  • Have the same workout routine as you
  • Get the same amount of sleep as you
  • etc
Its still not really all that hugely relelvant. Seems like the product is effective dosed at higher than label dosage, and thats about all you can say. Trying to figure how how much strength or mass you might gain off a cycle is silly.
Excellent points, and I agree some people have decided that higher doses were more effective, although, there have also been people who have been happy with lower dosages, it just hard to filter out the stuff people post maliciously with various underlying motives from the factual or helpful info thats out there.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard speculation that the released product is different than the beta. Beta was a liquid...not sure if formula changed or not...

A lot of the blood work being done on the released product shows zero to little change in lipids and liver values. That to me says that it's either underdosed or bunk $h1t. If there was any active in there at all.....your values would be skewed to a degree.

Im not going to go drop 75-100 bucks, run it at 8mgs + and not have it do $hit. Rather spend my money on something that's known to work.
Honestly don't think this is the case. Maybe it's under-dosed to some amount. But beta products often look different than their released versions.

Ryan showed very little liver enzyme elevation on his beta cycle, so yah.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta ask...were these from the same pack ?
Yep same pack my man.

depends on the the PH and what enzyme acts on it.
True, but the variation for steroid hormones shouldn't be as wide as with general pharma drugs (which can become weaker, stronger or be unaffected by grapefruit).

P

picazzo

Awards
Well I've wasted quite a bit of time for 10 days now trying to be convinced that this stuff works. All I was looking for was evidence that this actually converts to bolasterone , which should make for a "feel great" quick results type of cycle. The beta testers all got this from it..... Although BigBlackGuy made me pause for a minute with his experience(I may yet someday try the grapefruit gig) I have found nothing to make me think I wouldn't be severely disappointed and pissed off for wasting my time with bola. I've found nothing to convince me it is simply under-dosed either.... I'd happily do 16 mgs. if that would bring the same results that the beta testers were getting.
Friday I'll be starting P-Plex.
Thanks to everyone for your input.
Picazzo

A

adnscmplx

Awards
Ugh. I don't know dude, I still will probably give it a try. I'll probably get something out of it...

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Well I have to say that I am on day 3 of boladrol and its not too bad in my opinion. I just did 3 weeks of epi and androhard lv with a scoop of jacked preworkout and switched over to the bola cause I wasnt getting much from that cycle. I havent made it to the gym yet but I did a home workout with just dips, push ups, pull ups, shadow boxing(with 5lb dumbells) and leg raises and I was extremely pumped and vascular. To me that shows a great difference from taking 2 ph's, a preworkout and I forgot to mention purple wrath and not getting much out of it, to taking two bolas a day with grapefruit juice and feeling and looking the way I was today. Just my 2 cents and I'm pleasently surprised.

A

adnscmplx

Awards
Well I have to say that I am on day 3 of boladrol and its not too bad in my opinion. I just did 3 weeks of epi and androhard lv with a scoop of jacked preworkout and switched over to the bola cause I wasnt getting much from that cycle. I havent made it to the gym yet but I did a home workout with just dips, push ups, pull ups, shadow boxing(with 5lb dumbells) and leg raises and I was extremely pumped and vascular. To me that shows a great difference from taking 2 ph's, a preworkout and I forgot to mention purple wrath and not getting much out of it, to taking two bolas a day with grapefruit juice and feeling and looking the way I was today. Just my 2 cents and I'm pleasently surprised.
What dose dude?

I'm right behind you, gonna start on Saturday at either 6mgs/day and probably bumping to 8 or just start at 8.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should stack it with some Androhard :yup: Get 16 oz of grape fruit juice equivalent per capsule

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Im only on 4mgs right now and feeling pretty damn good, oh and i forgot to add that I am also banging the $h1t out of my girl and for a very long time. Im even going back to back with minimal rest!

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Should stack it with some Androhard :yup: Get 16 oz of grape fruit juice equivalent per capsule
I was thinking about it but I think Im just gonna run the bola straight for now since Im feeling good without adding anything else, i might just up it to 6mgs next week.

P

picazzo

Awards
Well I have to say that I am on day 3 of boladrol and its not too bad in my opinion. I just did 3 weeks of epi and androhard lv with a scoop of jacked preworkout and switched over to the bola cause I wasnt getting much from that cycle.
You have 3 weeks of Epi in your system and switched to bola ? If bola is really anything like it claims that just doesn't seem wise to me. Not knocking your decision but .....well..... how do you even know it's the bola that is "kicking in" on day 3.
Epi always starts kicking in around week 3 for me.
Good Luck man.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
You have 3 weeks of Epi in your system and switched to bola ? If bola is really anything like it claims that just doesn't seem wise to me. Not knocking your decision but .....well..... how do you even know it's the bola that is "kicking in" on day 3.
Epi always starts kicking in around week 3 for me.
Good Luck man.
Im aware that i had epi in my system but as soon as i took my first dose of the bola it was a completely different feeling. It had me more aggressive then epi gets me and i was also on androhard lv. I switched over cause i was not getting any results but regardless Im happy and so is my wife=) and we'll see what the next couple of weeks bring

P

picazzo

Awards
Well I guess I should report that a guy that I sorta know looked me up at the Y last night. He knew who I was because my screen name is my nick-name ( I guess I should change that).
He swears by bola..says he took 5 tabs a day for 2 packs worth and had a fantastic cycle. He says he felt "Alpha Dog" the whole time. Libido sky high.
He states he gained only 5 lbs. but got very defined.He says he had horrible end of day lethargy torwards the end but that was it for sides. Stated that he felt "on" well into PCT(torem) and lost none of his gains.
Now he is definitely in top shape say 5'10-11" maybe 210. To me he has always looked like that so who knows. Anyway even though this cat is half my age we have some mutual lifting friends so I know him well enough to believe him.
Small world.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 15
N Anabolics 6
G Anabolics 140
G Anabolics 6
C Anabolics 7