Best Otc pct for light m-drol cycle

rahusband

Awards
OK, i have been researching m-drol cycles for about 12 hours strait now and im still lost about a few things. Let me start off by saying i got a bottle for free which is what sparked my interest, im 26, been lifting pretty hard for about 8 months now and lifting on and off for about 10 years. I eat right and get plenty of sleep. My problem is i realllly dont wanna go the route of ordering the nolva or clomid off a research site. I know technically it seams to be legal but im going into federal law enforcement and some of the lie detector questions for applicants could put my concious in a bind, and i wanna stay away from that situation.... So the program that i have came up with is as follows, once again im here to learn what i can and i appreciate any input. I have done a million searches and its pretty overwelming although this sight seams to have the most knowledge

Pre cycle: one week milk thistle and cycle assist
: 200g Protien shakes on lift days
: multi-vit
Cycle : m-drol 10/10/20 or 10/20/20 (only planning on doing 3 weeks)
: Milk thistle
: fish oil
: hawthorne berry
: Cycle assist
Post cycle : milk thistle/ Liv52
: Post cycle assist
: tribulus
: clomed
: 6 oxo
: Glutamine
: lean Fx
: Jack3d and Protien shakes (on lift days)

Thanks again

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I don't think 10/20/20 is as light as you may think bro... Lol.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I don't think 10/20/20 is as light as you may think bro... Lol.
aggreed..... a light mdrol cycle would be more like 5//10/10. If your not going to run a SERM, then stay away from mdrol. You will just lose all your gains, with an otc PCT like you have. Just because it was free doesnt mean you should take it. Its only like 25 dollars a bottle anyway.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if your looking for a light cycle do hdrol or pmag 50/50/50/50

mdrol = serm man.

PCT id grab some erase or triazole. for a AI
Daa with activate xtreme and maybe lean X for cort.

rahusband

Awards
That sucks, i feel like calling the company just to see what they reccomend. I'm really surprised they havn't been sued yet by somebody that had bad side effects with how popular the product is...Thanks again for the input, i'll post what i decide to go with

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks, i feel like calling the company just to see what they reccomend. I'm really surprised they havn't been sued yet by somebody that had bad side effects with how popular the product is...Thanks again for the input, i'll post what i decide to go with
sue who, for what?

rahusband

Awards
If people can sue for drinking coffee thats too hot im just suprised nobody has had an extremly bad reaction to this product and got alot of money out of it is all

CobbledPath

Awards
This post is the exact reason why you shouldn't be taking any pro hormones, take some responsibility and do some research for yourself, if you can't then don't use it, get rid of it. This forum has 1000's of posts about this and using search isn't that hard.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
My problem is i realllly dont wanna go the route of ordering the nolva or clomid off a research site. I know technically it seams to be legal but im going into federal law enforcement and some of the lie detector questions for applicants could put my concious in a bind
Ordering and using the SERM isn't going to put your conscience in a bind any more than using that M-Drol will.

rahusband

Awards
Ya i have gone through about 25 posts just on this sight related to m drol but only a few relating to lighter or shorter cycles. Any of the sights that i have found serms on either state not for human consumption or not to be used without a perscription ( even though both will sell it to you), the m drol sites dont say anthing close to that and there is no legality issue with it, buying or taking it. As i said before i have done alot of research and 90% of people say not to use without a serm, i understand that, thats why i was asking a more specific question about the week/ dosing schedule which was a little harder to find...And i do understand about using the search functions on online forums but each situation is still a little different and i think thats what these forums are for, to gain knowledge from more experienced individuals

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
regardless of it's legal state (that will change soon enough), it's a steroid! if your moral fiber is ok with taking steroids, but not the drugs needed to help you recover from steroid use, then I think you're in a bind.

but, your disposition on the subject seems threatening to members who use these products...it's cases of uneducated and irresponsible users that have brought the demise of DS/PH/PS's.

when the line fades between black market steroids, and commercial products from legitimate companies, who offer repuations of quality control, it puts the educated/responsible users at risk.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont always use a SERM, I dont think youll lose the gains without runing one.

Ive ran FinaFlex 550XD which is 10mg SD 25mg tren, and a AI. I was taking 1 cap for the first 10 days, than 2 caps for the next 15.

I still have 20 caps left for a rainy day to jump start another cycle

PCT was HCGenerate starting the last 10days of cycle to get production going
Unleashed, Bridge, ERASE, Anicent strength, Attack, NOW Testojack. I didnt use full doses and PCT lasted 40 days. I kept 85% of the gains.

Reason why I didnt use Clomid is because i didnt want to wait 25 days for it to come from an offshore supplier, didnt want to deal with the registered mail BS, and I wanted to start the cycle asap.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Any of the sights that i have found serms on either state not for human consumption or not to be used without a perscription ( even though both will sell it to you), the m drol sites dont say anthing close to that and there is no legality issue with it ...
That's not really the point I'm making ...

What I'm saying is ... there are no Federal Polygraphs that ask ... "Have you ever used a SERM?"

But ... there ARE questions on polygraphs that ask ... "Have you ever used an anabolic steroid?" (Isn't M-Drol a clone of Superdrol?)

Legal / Not Legal - doesn't matter. H-Drol is a legal substance - but banned for use by any member of the armed forces. I would think that Federal Law enforcement agencies would have similar "ban lists" for substances like M-Drol.

What I'm saying is - if you're going to risk that by taking M-Drol - may as well get the SERM to at least protect yourself - you're fooling yourself if you think M-Drol is okay to take but the SERM isn't as far as a Federal Law Enforcement Career goes.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
in for rahusband growing tits post cycle!

just get a SERM dude. you really wanna be a law enforcement officer with man tits? didnt think so.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0