Water Retention Help

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
So I switched esters in the middle of my cut (ran E for 7 then running C for 5). I am 2 weeks into my C, and the water retention is bad. If someone told me they snuck Deca into my cycle I wouldn't be shocked.

So, what would you do if you were me?
I have been on Proviron the entire time, so I don't know if I should/can throw in AI on top. Basically just murdering all my estro. I do have liquidex on hand. I can go light (ie-dandelion root).

I was getting ripped (smooth cycle, diet on point, cardio through the roof, veins popping out, the whole 9) now I'm like a damn goober. Well, not that bad but you know what I mean.

tl;dr
Retaining water on C, 9 weeks in, already on priviron, don't want the water, what would you do?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
just add arimidex. i see people take proviron + arimidex when on heavy bulk cycles.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'm om it.
Thanks.

I just feel a little puffed up. I know it's the cyp. I'll kick the AI in tonight.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
arimidex + 2-3 gallons of water/day

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya 2 gallons a day, for sure.
I don't know about 3 though...that's tough.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your retaining water, I'd imagine your bp would be elevated. I would take 12.5mg hctz, will flush you dry and has a direct vasodilation affect on the arterial system to decrease systemic bp which we all want on cycle. 12.5mg is a very safe, low dose, yet very effective for AAS induced edema. Assuming your kidneys are working correctly and maintaining a proper balance of electrolytes on there own, a simple 99mg K+ pill taken twice a day should easily keep your K levels between 3.5-5.

Mike

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I already get an insane amount of K.
Asparagus, green beans, and broccoli make up about 90% of my veggies.

Thanks for letting me know about the hctz, I had no clue that even existed. I will look into it some more.

The AI is working. Look and feel much better. 2 weeks of cyp and my obliques disappeared. It didn't seem normal at all. Back to normal. Thanks guys...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already get an insane amount of K.
Asparagus, green beans, and broccoli make up about 90% of my veggies.

Thanks for letting me know about the hctz, I had no clue that even existed. I will look into it some more.

The AI is working. Look and feel much better. 2 weeks of cyp and my obliques disappeared. It didn't seem normal at all. Back to normal. Thanks guys...
HCTZ is a potassium wasting, thiazide diuretic that works on the distal tubules of the kidneys, rather than on the loop of henle like lasix. Diuretics like lasix are dangerous because the loop of henle is so large, that a drastic loss in electrolytes and fluids can be lost in such a short period of time leading to hypokalemia, hypovolemia, etc. resulting in a tachycardic state from fluid volume depletion and cardiac arrhythmia's from the offset balance of K+.

The distal tubules are significantly smaller so the fluid and electrolyte losses are not as severe. Typical dosing is 25-50mg, 25mg for hypertension and 50mg for edema seen with congestive heart failure patients. A small dose of 12.5mg for a healthy individual shouldn't be a problem, but I encourage you to get a BMP blood work done 2 weeks in to check your electrolytes.

It is up to you to utilize these things responsibly and do your own research.

Mike