mdrol+test cycle?

jdmferio13

Awards
What do you guys think of cycling these together.Ive done 2 cycles of mdrol with good results and didnt wanna go through the bloating with dbol.I have a very good diet im on.Just looking for suggestions and what a good cycle should look like for the 2.I was going to do this,

week 1-4
mdrol10,20,20,30
week1-12
test dosage (unknown first time).

Have both clomid and nolvadex.

stats
5'9 29 years old

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
i have no expierience with pinning, but i believe with test you need to run an AI or something to keep from getting gyno on cycle. Im not positive though. But as for stacking them they will go together just fine. The mdrol will kick in fast, and then once your off mdrol the test will be kicking in, it wil also make the 4wks on mdrol more tolerable.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^ He is right, take Forma stanzol by mrsupps...

also take 200mg of Coq10 and 500 - 1000mg of Hawthorne

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming test e or c... use is generally 400-500 a week split either in 2 shots or all at once. I just finished my cycle of test e at 400 and I shot once a week... blood levels are more stable if you shoot say Monday 200 then Thursday 200, but I honestly didn't feel any crashes shooting once a week... it up to you. As far as AI, have one on hand and use if issues occur. If you use from beginning without knowing if your sensitive will lower estrogen too low which stalls gains and makes joints/old injuries feel like sh!t... I gained 25 lbs, 95% lbm and had no issues... my log is under anabolics section under, first dose of Androlean... good luck bro...

jdmferio13

Awards
does the way I have it set up look good though it will be test-e twice a week at 200mg each just making sure how long I should run it.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Forma Stanzol? Dude if you're going to run an ai, do it right and get exe...or atleast a'dex if it's going to be a short cycle.

But at that low of a test dosage, it shouldn't be that big of an issue. Having it on hand isn't a bad idea however.

Hell, you could even run the nolva on cycle too.

Your dosing is fine. I don't taper up too much, I'd personally start at 20mgs of the mdrol. Between 500-750mgs of test a week is a great start.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^ I have read logs where people love Forma way more than Arimidex !

jdmferio13

Awards
Im looking into the forma and exe.Ill let you guys know what nmy plans are I like to research before I start.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
N2Gaurd for the SD, Test E 2cc's twice a wk, with a low dose of forma. By the time your done with SD the Tes should take over. I would run the test 12 wks than wait 12 days to start PCT. I would also add natty T booster, low dose of Forma, vit C for cortisol, creatine to hold most of the strength gains.

Clomid and nolva are the staples but you need more than just those two. If you are also going to use both dont dose them that high.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Forma Stanzol? Dude if you're going to run an ai, do it right and get exe...or atleast a'dex if it's going to be a short cycle.

But at that low of a test dosage, it shouldn't be that big of an issue. Having it on hand isn't a bad idea however.

Hell, you could even run the nolva on cycle too.

Your dosing is fine. I don't taper up too much, I'd personally start at 20mgs of the mdrol. Between 500-750mgs of test a week is a great start.
This.

jdmferio13

Awards
ok so should I still wait til after test to run the clomid and nolva or after mdrol?Also I have some cell cycle asist and pct asist as well.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so should I still wait til after test to run the clomid and nolva or after mdrol?Also I have some cell cycle asist and pct asist as well.
LOL !!!!!!! that killed it, do not run AAS

run clomid and nolva before your run the cycle

jdmferio13

Awards
why run before? My previous cycle of mdrol I ran nolva after for pct?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
why run before? My previous cycle of mdrol I ran nolva after for pct?
Hes stating that you do not know what you are talking about and have not done enough research, Just do some more research don't mess with AA's yet, First off whats your age,height,weight,diet, workout history,ph history.....?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- IMHO running 12 weeks of Test just to run an 4week kickstart with an oral, i don't really think it's worth it - more HPTA suppression for longer periods of time for nothing.

My suggestion:

Weeks 1-6 --> Test Prop. 50-75mg EOD
Weeks 1-4 --> SD 20-30mg ED
Weeks 1-6 --> Arimidex at 0,50mg EOD OR Aromasin at 12,5mg ED

PCT
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 20 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

P.S. 1) IMO the above cycle is an exceptional one and extremely effective with potential great gains and faster (in comparison to what it's already been suggested by other members recovery.
2) Liver/lipid protection is recommended - if you need specific types i can propose some.