Test E+Winny Cutting cycle

Fatpat1125

Awards
Test E
Week 1-15 (300) a week
Winny
Week 10-16 ( 50mg ) a day

What do you guys think about this cycle?

Just started a few weeks ago.
This is me first week. I'll keep posting update as the week goes by

nickkkkkk408

Awards
i would have used test prop instead of e because of less bloat but this should still be fine because of the low dose. good luck hope it all goes good! hows your diet?

Fatpat1125

Awards
Diet is great.
MEAL 1:
(protein/carbs)
oatmeal and banana
protein shake or 5 whole eggs
multi vitamins (I highly recommend Animal Paks)
MEAL 2:
fish, chicken, or beef
almonds, peanut butter, or fish oils (fat source)
brocolli or veggies
MEAL 3:
fish, chicken, or beef
sweet potato, brown rice, or whole wheat bread
MEAL 4:
(same as meal 2)
MEAL 5:
(same as meal 3)
Workout after meal 5
Meal 6: (post workout)
banana, whey protein

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man maybe frontloading with some kind of oral would be helpful.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have a good start to begin with bro. Like Nick said, prop would have been better for what you're doing. You might consider bumping up the test if you have done a few cycles before. The diet looks very clean. I assume you're going to bed after meal 6? Lets see where this goes...

Fatpat1125

Awards
Yea after meal 6 is bed time. I train at night because I work all day so that sucks. I might just drink a casein protein shake after my workout. And as far as the test doasage. How much should I use instead of 300? My source ran out of test prop so that was a no go.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Most test cycles I've seen or ran have been around 500mg/week. If your gear is dosed at 300mg/ml you could just do .75ml twice a week. That would give you 450mg/week. If you haven't used aas before you might get good results from 300mg/week though. I'd opt for 500mg/week (or as close as I could) if it were me.

DocOC

Awards
If u have some A-dex on hand u can still cut while using Test E but if not you'll gain a little estro related fat but water would drop off after your cycle so no worries their.

Fatpat1125

Awards
I have a lump behind my left nipple now. I was just using letro 1.5 mg every other day and now I'm just tapering down than I'll hop on nolva

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I have a lump behind my left nipple now. I was just using letro 1.5 mg every other day and now I'm just tapering down than I'll hop on nolva
Has the lump gone away? Your first post says you started this cycle a few weeks ago. You developed the lump that quick on this cycle? I'm planning on using letro on my cycle as well for that exact reason. Keep us informed bro.

Fatpat1125

Awards
Lump is gone!!! I was dosing at 1.25 every other day for about a week and a half. Now I'm planning on to bringing the dosage down to .25 every other day or just get on nolvadex. Gotta do more research before I make ip my mind.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
from what I understand letro is pretty harsh......

Fatpat1125

Awards
So hop off the letro and now on arimidex every other day to keep any gyno from forming.