SUST/TEST question

newbie2222

Awards
Decided to shorten my post in hopes of a response. i had 2 vials of deca and 2 vials of sust. i am an idiot and broke one of the vials of sust. my friend has a vial of test he can give to me so i was wondering how i can wokr in the test to replace the sust. Is this even a possibility? i assume they probably cant be interchanged but i was thinking i could start the test as the sust was ending? any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. also, getting the sust would be very difficult for me so please try to refrain from telling me to just get more sust. thanks guys. i am 3.5 weeks into my "training". i have about 2 weeks left of sust.

one thing off topic. i am having this burning sensation in both my shoulders while doing almost any exercise that involves any stress on shoulders. it lasts about 45 minutes after my workout. i would describe the placement of the pain as if i had a second collar bone on the backside of my body, it would be in this area where i feel the pain. it extends from the back of my shoulder socket inward towards my spine. i have done some reading and most likely it is my rotator cuff. it is a very awkward type of pain. it feels like a deep burn on the back of my shoulders. i have tried to maintain my form much better to help but it happens on every workout. very strangely one day i was doing preacher curls when my shoulder was hurting very badly and by the end of the exercise the pain was gone. anyone with info as to why and how to help this would be great.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You can replace the Test with Sust IMO if it's Test Cyp or Enanthate. Make sure it's a similar dose compared to the Sust you're replacing. I would see the doc about the shoulder issue and train lighter for the time being.

Powerlifter82

Awards
You should run something fast acting like a propinate instead of cypionate. Sust is a long acting ester, the prop would be a short lasting ester. If you do it my way you can run them both together.

But if you run anything long lasting like test cyp or ethanate don't run it concurently.

TheBigFella

Awards
In my opinion, Test Enanthate is superior to Sust. Im no steroid guru but I would rather have one consistent long ester to worry about than 4 (there are 4 , right?) peaking and dropping my levels throughout.

TorqueNweight

Awards
I would just pick up with the test e where the sust runs out. The esters may overlap a little bit but I doubt it will cause any noticeable negative sides. I have personally been stacking .5mls of sust with 1ml of test e on my last 3 injections with no negative sides. Good luck.

2res4

Awards
Test is test. You can swap it out with any type. Only difference will be number of days pinning.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Test is test. You can swap it out with any type. Only difference will be number of days pinning.
That's says it all about "swapping" out. Mixing test with different esters will not matter at all, assuming you have a basic understanding of esters.

Have you ever wondered why pros don't use sustanon? Because it's crap. If you shoot 250mg pr week of sus, you're basically on TRT dosage. Anything is better than sustanon, in my opinion.

As a rule of thumb, the ideal, very best way to cycle is with Test Suspension, Tren Suspension, and the least amount of esters in any other gear you want to add. The down side is daily injections, but so what? I've been doing daily injections of 5ml every day now for the past month while I'm blasting; it's no big deal. Esters suck. Sustanon is a blend of 4 different estered test. If you ran 100mg of test suspension every day you're already 10times better off than anything sustanon can ever do for you. Given how they can suspend test in oil today, there is no reason to ever use anything with a long estered weight. Plus 99% of all bad sides associated with Test E/C go away with suspension. Best of all worlds. Dump Sustanon, it's for girls.

2res4

Awards
I have to agree with the DET Hammer. I've ran sustanon with every protocol possible and realized that it's best to go with single or no ester. No ester being the best option and I know I learned to love daily injections. Great post DH

DigitalAsh

Awards
In my opinion, Test Enanthate is superior to Sust. Im no steroid guru but I would rather have one consistent long ester to worry about than 4 (there are 4 , right?) peaking and dropping my levels throughout.
For sure, I'd take enan/cyp over sust any day of the week. To get the full benefit of the short esters in sust you will end up pinning frequently anyway, and then it's hard to keep track of just how much of the long ester is in your body at any given time.

To op- Just finish the sust and start on the test with the same schedule. Keep your dose roughly the same and pin it twice a week (if its enanthate/cypionate). Not gonna make much difference.

That's says it all about "swapping" out. Mixing test with different esters will not matter at all, assuming you have a basic understanding of esters.

Have you ever wondered why pros don't use sustanon? Because it's crap. If you shoot 250mg pr week of sus, you're basically on TRT dosage. Anything is better than sustanon, in my opinion.

As a rule of thumb, the ideal, very best way to cycle is with Test Suspension, Tren Suspension, and the least amount of esters in any other gear you want to add. The down side is daily injections, but so what? I've been doing daily injections of 5ml every day now for the past month while I'm blasting; it's no big deal. Esters suck. Sustanon is a blend of 4 different estered test. If you ran 100mg of test suspension every day you're already 10times better off than anything sustanon can ever do for you. Given how they can suspend test in oil today, there is no reason to ever use anything with a long estered weight. Plus 99% of all bad sides associated with Test E/C go away with suspension. Best of all worlds. Dump Sustanon, it's for girls.
Kinda disagree, obviously there's a good deal of personal preference involved though. IMO if you don't mind waiting a bit for the long ester's to build up there's not much difference, once the ester is broken down you're still left with the same thing. I'd consider running suspension or prop towards the beginning to get levels up immediately, or using an oral, but in the end a long ester is still going to break down into regular old test anyway, just my .02

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
For sure, I'd take enan/cyp over sust any day of the week. To get the full benefit of the short esters in sust you will end up pinning frequently anyway, and then it's hard to keep track of just how much of the long ester is in your body at any given time.

To op- Just finish the sust and start on the test with the same schedule. Keep your dose roughly the same and pin it twice a week (if its enanthate/cypionate). Not gonna make much difference.

Kinda disagree, obviously there's a good deal of personal preference involved though. IMO if you don't mind waiting a bit for the long ester's to build up there's not much difference, once the ester is broken down you're still left with the same thing. I'd consider running suspension or prop towards the beginning to get levels up immediately, or using an oral, but in the end a long ester is still going to break down into regular old test anyway, just my .02
It's actually not a personal preference. I can cite a million references that reflect what I'm saying, that esters bring with them many of the sides. True, you will build up a depot of let's say test over time, but esters are your worse enemy when it comes to gear. It may be a personal preference to still use long estered gear knowing the sides, but the sides associated with esters are by no means some made up fact I decided to use because I prefer one over the other. There's a reason why Test Cyp is about 61% of Test Suspension. All that estered weight not only reduces your available test, it will cause all the sides we dread, with the exception of supressing your natural production, which happens no matter what you use. But, it's up to you if you prefer one over the other, just don't assume it's all the same at the end of the day; it's not.