Anabol -VS- D-bol

suresha

Awards
  • Established
can anyone with experience explain the difference between the 2, and what one can expect from each? Thanks in advance

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I was under the impression that anabol WAS dbol. Are you talking about anadrol?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that anabol WAS dbol. Are you talking about anadrol?
:yup::stooges: yes indeed, my bad:biglaugh::toofunny:

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Someone else may be able to answer this question more in-depth and accurately but from what I have studied the compounds are very similar in that they are both normally used as short term "bulkers", so this isnt really an "apples to oranges" type issue, more of an "orange to tangerine" maybe. Anadrol I know is a bit more harsh but yet a bit more effective in producing massive weight gain in a short amount of time, while dbol does deliver in this area also it is slightly less effective. Don't get me wrong, personally I would go with dbol because I feel like a king on it and the side effects are a lot lighter in comparison to the two or three extra pounds I might gain on abombs. I assume you would be using one of these to kick of a test cycle and in that case either one would work great. Like I said someone could probably go more in depth but just as far as a very basic comparrison that's all I got.

Last edited:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i got you mike, i totally get it. thanks for your time and enlightment

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dianabol actually delivers more weight gain

anadrol delivers more strength gains

dianabol- bodybuilding drug
anadrol-power drug

anadrol is much harsher than dianabol, and the sides are more pronounced

dianabol is what i use as a bulker along with testosterone, and some other goodies

suresha

Awards
  • Established
you made it crystal schwellington. appreciate that big bro. been thinkin about steppin it up a notch:fing02:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you made it crystal schwellington. appreciate that big bro. been thinkin about steppin it up a notch:fing02:
of course.

m14add is the best prohormone i ever took.

then i found dianabol

and i found 15lbs of pure muscle in 3.5 weeks, and bench press ON WORKING sets went up 50lbs in 4 weeks

i love dbol!

mike3107

mike3107

Awards

anadrol-power drug

dianabol is what i use as a bulker along with testosterone, and some other goodies
This is interesting. I am not saying you are wrong because you seem to know what you are talking about so you are probably right from a pure scientific stand point, but from my experience and others who I have ran cycles with, it has been the opposite. Abombs blow me up like a balloon moreso than dbol, this was the same for my workout partners. However dbol yielded slightly better strength gains. Both yielded strength and mass but just in different ways than what is explained above. (However what is explained above is probably more reliable, me and my buddies are probably just freaks:) Like I said, I would go with dbol because of the "results vs sides" ratio in comparison to abombs. But everyones body reactes differently to various chemicals.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is interesting. I am not saying you are wrong because you seem to know what you are talking about so you are probably right from a pure scientific stand point, but from my experience and others who I have ran cycles with, it has been the opposite. Abombs blow me up like a balloon moreso than dbol, this was the same for my workout partners. However dbol yielded slightly better strength gains. Both yielded strength and mass but just in different ways than what is explained above. (However what is explained above is probably more reliable, me and my buddies are probably just freaks:) Like I said, I would go with dbol because of the "results vs sides" ratio in comparison to abombs. But everyones body reactes differently to various chemicals.
anadrol is more water weight hence the blowing up of a balloon.

it will pack muscle on you NO DOUBT. dbol's bloat isn't quite as bad- and your right no one reacts exactly same to any chemical. Dbol is much better suited for body building imo though. Anadrol is VERY harsh on the body- dianabol not quite as harsh.

dbol is my true love :/

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

anadrol-power drug

hmm but at the same time, anadrol is normally dosed at 2-3x what dbol is so sides wise its tough to say. Another difference is that dianabol has more euphoric feel to it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right- dbol makes me feel good, iv'e never used anadrol, but i hear it can make people feel quite crappy

kenboy2007

Awards
A d-bol user before and after pics and stats...

I never tried Anadrol but Im thinking bout trying it... I used Dbol (25mg/day) for 5 straight days and I combined it with Test Cypionate C200 (200 mg/ml) once a week... I tried it for 2 and a half months and I really love it... Before... I was doing benching 135 pounds and I was weighting 130 pounds... after 1 month and a couple days I was doing 175 and weighting 143... I finish the cycle like a month ago.. now im cleaning myself... Im doing right now 215 pounds on bench press and weighting 152 pounds... My height is 5'7'' and I feel strong and a lil big... I want to weight 160 to 165 so im thinking bout use Anadrol and see how it goes on me... Im also using the Muscle Juice Weight gainer 2 times a day... It has 1300 calories with low fat milk and 72 g of protein and a lot grams of carbs... im also using Creatine Monohidratade 10 grams a day ..... This is my before and After Stats....

Bench Press (Barbell): 135................215
Incline Bench Press (Dumbbells): 45 (each one)= 90................. 85 (each one)= 170
Military Press (Barbell): 85.................145
Pulldown Machine (Wide grip): 100........... 160
One arm Row for back (Dumbbells): 45........... 95
and many more excercises.... all with 4 sets of 10 reps...

Here its my before, during and after pics results of Dbol with Test Cypionate.... I was so happy that I get myself a tattoo haha :)

Before...
a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/10126_154784531054_658311054_3903261_3516898_n.jpg

During after 1 month and 3 days...
a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/249240_10150331509061055_658311054_9926889_6315278_n.jpg

And in this pic I recently got my tattoo :)
a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/185503_10150340985441055_658311054_10029615_1379094_n.jpg

After I finshed my cycle... and a few days during my cleaning period... I cant uploaded I dont know why but here are th links so you can see them directly...

a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407283_10150529240816055_658311054_11075425_1172101657_n.jpg
a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375236_10150510007066055_658311054_11016114_889417542_n.jpp
a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/397634_10150573181156055_658311054_11278115_1766617961_n.jpg

Hope you guys like and found useful my post.... Because sometimes with try for search before and after pics with elapse time using stuffs and before and after status bout strenght... If a choose to take Anadrol I will be posting my before and after pics and status so you guys can see it and know which one strat using... Take care and make the right choices and good luck with your gainings!!!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one is a derivative of dht, the other a derivative of testosterone.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Much good advice here about the comparison of both. Ultimately it comes down to your goals. I've taken both sveral times and everything went well with both of them. All in all I prefer the DBol hands down! I use a liquid DBol dosed @ 50mg and its off the chain!!