Anabol -VS- D-bol - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabol -VS- D-bol

  1. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Anabol -VS- D-bol


    can anyone with experience explain the difference between the 2, and what one can expect from each? Thanks in advance

  2. New Member
    mike3107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    I was under the impression that anabol WAS dbol. Are you talking about anadrol?
  3. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post
    I was under the impression that anabol WAS dbol. Are you talking about anadrol?
    yes indeed, my bad
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mike3107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    Someone else may be able to answer this question more in-depth and accurately but from what I have studied the compounds are very similar in that they are both normally used as short term "bulkers", so this isnt really an "apples to oranges" type issue, more of an "orange to tangerine" maybe. Anadrol I know is a bit more harsh but yet a bit more effective in producing massive weight gain in a short amount of time, while dbol does deliver in this area also it is slightly less effective. Don't get me wrong, personally I would go with dbol because I feel like a king on it and the side effects are a lot lighter in comparison to the two or three extra pounds I might gain on abombs. I assume you would be using one of these to kick of a test cycle and in that case either one would work great. Like I said someone could probably go more in depth but just as far as a very basic comparrison that's all I got.
    Last edited by mike3107; 04-04-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Error
  5. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i got you mike, i totally get it. thanks for your time and enlightment
  6. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    dianabol actually delivers more weight gain

    anadrol delivers more strength gains


    dianabol- bodybuilding drug
    anadrol-power drug


    anadrol is much harsher than dianabol, and the sides are more pronounced

    dianabol is what i use as a bulker along with testosterone, and some other goodies
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  7. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    you made it crystal schwellington. appreciate that big bro. been thinkin about steppin it up a notch
  8. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    you made it crystal schwellington. appreciate that big bro. been thinkin about steppin it up a notch
    of course.

    m14add is the best prohormone i ever took.


    then i found dianabol



    and i found 15lbs of pure muscle in 3.5 weeks, and bench press ON WORKING sets went up 50lbs in 4 weeks


    i love dbol!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. New Member
    mike3107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    dianabol actually delivers more weight gain

    anadrol delivers more strength gains


    dianabol- bodybuilding drug
    anadrol-power drug


    anadrol is much harsher than dianabol, and the sides are more pronounced

    dianabol is what i use as a bulker along with testosterone, and some other goodies
    This is interesting. I am not saying you are wrong because you seem to know what you are talking about so you are probably right from a pure scientific stand point, but from my experience and others who I have ran cycles with, it has been the opposite. Abombs blow me up like a balloon moreso than dbol, this was the same for my workout partners. However dbol yielded slightly better strength gains. Both yielded strength and mass but just in different ways than what is explained above. (However what is explained above is probably more reliable, me and my buddies are probably just freaks Like I said, I would go with dbol because of the "results vs sides" ratio in comparison to abombs. But everyones body reactes differently to various chemicals.
  10. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post
    This is interesting. I am not saying you are wrong because you seem to know what you are talking about so you are probably right from a pure scientific stand point, but from my experience and others who I have ran cycles with, it has been the opposite. Abombs blow me up like a balloon moreso than dbol, this was the same for my workout partners. However dbol yielded slightly better strength gains. Both yielded strength and mass but just in different ways than what is explained above. (However what is explained above is probably more reliable, me and my buddies are probably just freaks Like I said, I would go with dbol because of the "results vs sides" ratio in comparison to abombs. But everyones body reactes differently to various chemicals.
    anadrol is more water weight hence the blowing up of a balloon.

    it will pack muscle on you NO DOUBT. dbol's bloat isn't quite as bad- and your right no one reacts exactly same to any chemical. Dbol is much better suited for body building imo though. Anadrol is VERY harsh on the body- dianabol not quite as harsh.

    dbol is my true love :/
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    dianabol actually delivers more weight gain

    anadrol delivers more strength gains


    dianabol- bodybuilding drug
    anadrol-power drug


    anadrol is much harsher than dianabol, and the sides are more pronounced

    dianabol is what i use as a bulker along with testosterone, and some other goodies
    hmm but at the same time, anadrol is normally dosed at 2-3x what dbol is so sides wise its tough to say. Another difference is that dianabol has more euphoric feel to it.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    right- dbol makes me feel good, iv'e never used anadrol, but i hear it can make people feel quite crappy
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  13. New Member
    kenboy2007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    33

    Reputation

    A d-bol user before and after pics and stats...


    I never tried Anadrol but Im thinking bout trying it... I used Dbol (25mg/day) for 5 straight days and I combined it with Test Cypionate C200 (200 mg/ml) once a week... I tried it for 2 and a half months and I really love it... Before... I was doing benching 135 pounds and I was weighting 130 pounds... after 1 month and a couple days I was doing 175 and weighting 143... I finish the cycle like a month ago.. now im cleaning myself... Im doing right now 215 pounds on bench press and weighting 152 pounds... My height is 5'7'' and I feel strong and a lil big... I want to weight 160 to 165 so im thinking bout use Anadrol and see how it goes on me... Im also using the Muscle Juice Weight gainer 2 times a day... It has 1300 calories with low fat milk and 72 g of protein and a lot grams of carbs... im also using Creatine Monohidratade 10 grams a day ..... This is my before and After Stats....

    Bench Press (Barbell): 135................215
    Incline Bench Press (Dumbbells): 45 (each one)= 90................. 85 (each one)= 170
    Military Press (Barbell): 85.................145
    Pulldown Machine (Wide grip): 100........... 160
    One arm Row for back (Dumbbells): 45........... 95
    and many more excercises.... all with 4 sets of 10 reps...

    Here its my before, during and after pics results of Dbol with Test Cypionate.... I was so happy that I get myself a tattoo haha

    Before...
    a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/10126_154784531054_658311054_3 903261_3516898_n.jpg

    During after 1 month and 3 days...
    a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/249240_10150331509061055_65831 1054_9926889_6315278_n.jpg

    And in this pic I recently got my tattoo
    a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/185503_10150340985441055_65831 1054_10029615_1379094_n.jpg

    After I finshed my cycle... and a few days during my cleaning period... I cant uploaded I dont know why but here are th links so you can see them directly...

    a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407283_10150529240816055_65831 1054_11075425_1172101657_n.jpg
    a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375236_10150510007066055_65831 1054_11016114_889417542_n.jpp
    a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/397634_10150573181156055_65831 1054_11278115_1766617961_n.jpg

    Hope you guys like and found useful my post.... Because sometimes with try for search before and after pics with elapse time using stuffs and before and after status bout strenght... If a choose to take Anadrol I will be posting my before and after pics and status so you guys can see it and know which one strat using... Take care and make the right choices and good luck with your gainings!!!!!!
  14. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    one is a derivative of dht, the other a derivative of testosterone.
  15. New Member
    str8jacked23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Much good advice here about the comparison of both. Ultimately it comes down to your goals. I've taken both sveral times and everything went well with both of them. All in all I prefer the DBol hands down! I use a liquid DBol dosed @ 50mg and its off the chain!!
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer
  16. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    anadrol/superdrol for the mother fcuking win
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ANABOL-MAX
    By matrixale80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 07:47 PM
  2. pro-anabol
    By speedpastu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 01:42 PM
  3. pro-anabol / BAM
    By speedpastu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 04:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in