How many % of your gains do you keep ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my last cycle I did Test E and Dbol, went from 205 to 225, and now im 215 ! so it's around 50%

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I ran Superdrol and gained 16 lbs, kept 14. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends on a lot of things like how good your PCT is, how much you ate during PCT, what compound you were using (wet or dry), length of cycle, dosage ran, how shutdown you got....etc.

No general answer is out there for this

T

thebiggerpict

Awards
im on my 1st test e cycle,, hopping to add 14 pounds lean gains,,

rickrock13- i think he just ment like how much gains do you normal keep after a cycle,,
but i see your point,, different cycles,, different results

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im on my 1st test e cycle,, hopping to add 14 pounds lean gains,,

rickrock13- i think he just ment like how much gains do you normal keep after a cycle,,
but i see your point,, different cycles,, different results
I will say this...you can pretty much always count on dropping the water and glycogen stores after use ohf the steroid ends which is usually between 2-5 lbs. depending on the compound and how much water you retained

T

thebiggerpict

Awards
have you ever run a test e only cycle and after your pct,, and you droped all the water weight,,
how much did you gain,,
is it true when they say if everything done right,, training diet rest so on,, on 1st cycle do you see the best gains,, in your opinion ?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you ever run a test e only cycle and after your pct,, and you droped all the water weight,,
how much did you gain,,
is it true when they say if everything done right,, training diet rest so on,, on 1st cycle do you see the best gains,, in your opinion ?
I've never run injectables....yet :firedevil:

But I will say that my first cycle was definitely the best at least for me.

T

thebiggerpict

Awards
^ well im 5 pins into my 1st every cycle
its 250mg x2 test e ,, just did 5th pin there :) 14days on so far
19 left haha

i will post up results after,, ill be giving it 110 percent,, while on cycle,, to get the BEST results,, as its my 1st ever cycle,, i say ill get good results,, as my diet and training are spot on,,