What are the real advantages of SARMS?

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Ok, I need some advice here. I'm still kind of new to reading up on SARMS. I'm on HRT, so I dont really care about something to get me to my next cycle thats not quite as suppressive, rather interested in the real benefits of this stuff that anabolics or GH wont give me (if any?) Is there anything about these SARMS that would benefit over low dose GH (2 iu/day) and HRT dose test in between my real cycles? Or is this **** just some expensive stuff to take if you want to try another route other than anabolics or in between cycles. As it stands right now I think my money would be better put towards some good GH, but maybe someone can clue me in here. Thanks

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I think its a croc of **** if u ask me. But thats my opinion. I ran it and didnt get anything but night vision problems.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I think its a croc of **** if u ask me. But thats my opinion. I ran it and didnt get anything but night vision problems.
This is the type of reply I was waiting for. I know when GH frag came out it was supposedly the bomb, 2 months later its considered ****. When MGF came out it was the bomb, now nobody wants it. See, I've never known anybody who looked the part who ONLY ran some off the wall peptide or research chem. Somewhere along the way it was the same 2 ingredients time and time again, GH and insulin

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
No cycle support No pct. Way cheaper

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ostarine > S4 however S4 is more Anabolic

but Ostarine doesn't give you the vision problems which is a yeaaaaaaa budddyyyyy lightt weightt

I have heard people gaining 2 - 8 pounds on ostarine which is DOPEEE

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ostarine > S4 however S4 is more Anabolic

but Ostarine doesn't give you the vision problems which is a yeaaaaaaa budddyyyyy lightt weightt

I have heard people gaining 2 - 8 pounds on ostarine which is DOPEEE
Sometimes I read posts on here and just go..... "how drunk is this guy?"

Then I just realize its schwellington, sooo ya.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... Honestly sounds weird, most say that despite the side effects s4 is the stronger of the 2(i figure that must be what he's talking about considering the vision comment).... Ill eventually try both either way.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
No shut down,gyno,acne and total body recomp. Great compound

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have some cases were testosterone was suppressed by S4 or Ostarine, but high doses

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how high were the doses? and at what body weight were you?
oppps, I meant to say I have seen some cases

doses were like 25mg for osta and +100mg for S4 where testosterone was suppressed.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
But nothing that an otc pct wouldnt take care of right? Im going to be running osta with an s4 kickstart in about 2 weeks.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think SARMS would really hurt your test levels for a short amount of time like 4 weeks but if you do more than that you better get your blood checked

I read in a log where someone got a lil shut down doing 8 weeks of sarms, so he did a PCT, Clomid and Nolva

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I have ran the osta for 4 weeks at 25mgs with no shutdown

The guy that claimed it shut him down, ran 50mgs for 16 weeks.....

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I have ran the osta for 4 weeks at 25mgs with no shutdown

The guy that claimed it shut him down, ran 50mgs for 16 weeks.....
all i have to say about that is

damn.

16 weeks? wtf?

that's going full retard.