Latest greatest non-methlyated PH ?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a liver friendly PH that is for hardening and/or lean mass.

Not into AndroHard due to direct potential for Prostate issues.

Furaz works great for me, but looking to try something different this time.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack CEL MLMG, and MrSupps Forma-stanzol transdermal... You will love it. Forma will offset MLMG wet look and dry you out very nicely while MLMG will provide the lean tissue gains. Can always throw in some Furaz with that if you react well to it.

Many other options but keep the base of the cycle something powerful for those lean tissue gains like MLMG or even Trenazone (I have not tried trenazone nor know of many results for it so I'm not reccomending it just throwing it out there for you to look at).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Trenazone with Formastanozol would be even better IMO. But I agree both would be some great gains :firedevil:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Trenazone with Formastanozol would be even better IMO. But I agree both would be some great gains :firedevil:
It might be... just haven't heard much feedback on it :grumble:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds yummy

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
That would be... awesome... Throw in some dermacrine to keep the gf happy and you'd have one crazy transdermal cycle.

I'm still waiting to see more logs pop up on trenazone... Want to know what it's all about- looks like it has some serious potential but I want to know if it's going to go farther per bottle than X-tren did... Seems like you could dose lower than X-tren since there is no need for conversion and get good results.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can get the tren gyno very easily do you think Forma is strong enough or should I just not **** with Tren lol

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I can get the tren gyno very easily do you think Forma is strong enough or should I just not **** with Tren lol
Tren gyno is from prolactin. Take P-5-P as a support supplement and then have Pramipexole on hand to treat it if it pops up and you're good to go.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a liver friendly PH that is for hardening and/or lean mass.

Not into AndroHard due to direct potential for Prostate issues.

Furaz works great for me, but looking to try something different this time.
Most steroids have potential for prostate issues. If you're worried, I would stay away from anything that aromatizes.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ isnt epi non methyl?????????? uh oh

besides the trenazone, the androseries, another new one iv seen out there is that delta2

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ isnt epi non methyl?????????? uh oh

besides the trenazone, the androseries, another new one iv seen out there is that delta2
Nomenclature of Epistane; 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im good here bud, was being sarcastic lol.....the epi non methyl post was......well no comment

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delta-2

Prohormnone to Unmethylated version of Phera?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AndroGenetX has introduced a state of the art alternative to DHEA and other legal prohormones. We are proud to introduce Delta-2 (D-2). D-2 is in a category of its own, it is both a Natural Anabolic Substance (NAS) and a metabolite of DHEA. D-2 is found naturally as a pheromone in commonly eaten animal meats and is also a natural metabolite of DHEA.(1,2,3,4) D-2’s chemical structure is representative of a compound with the benefits of a prohormone. D-2 provides these benefits without common negative side effects such as liver toxicity, androgenic side effects, or estrogen and Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion.
Delta-2’s structural research displays increased nitrogen retention, skeletal muscle, bone density, and protein synthesis to a greater extent than the naturally occurring male hormone, testosterone.(5) D-2 produces these health benefits over testosterone while having less androgenic affects.(5) Delta-2 is extremely unique because it produces the benefits listed above without being structurally related to testosterone.
Delta-2 consists of the naturally occurring pheromone/DHEA metabolite Delta-2-Androst-17-one (963-75-7). This compound is accompanied by Naringin Flavonoids for their strong anti-oxidant properties and to promote maximum intestinal absorption of Delta-2.

While being a metabolite of DHEA, Delta-2 surpasses DHEA on every level for male performance enhancement purposes.

another new one iv seen out there is that delta2

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
no apologies man, feel sorry for the guy who posted that retardedness