Compounds to bridge with Alpha-One?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I was just thinking about alpha one, and was wondering what compounds it might be good to bridge into? I know that right on the bottle it says not to bridge it into M-drol (I'm guessing due to liver toxicity concerns?). What I was wondering was whether when they say "can be used to bridge into certain other compounds", if they meant PH's, or if it was an allusion to something more... Potent, shall we say...

As far as I can see, the candidates for bridging would be as follows
All cycles start with Alpha One x/x/x/0/0/0 (x indicating dose tbd because it has different potencies for different people)

Halodrol 0/0/100/100/100/100 (because it takes so long to take effect I thought getting high blood concentrations quickly might work well)
Pmag 0/0/100/100/100/100
D-plex 0/0/100/100/100/100 (thought this might be good since it's a precursor of methyl DHT, so broscience would lead me to believe it would help dry out gains)
Epistane 0/0/x/x/x/x (dose tbd)

Thoughts? If you have another compound you might suggest, please say so! I'm not planning a cycle, but the suggestion/ warning on the bottle made me curious.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
BUMP

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
You could replace superdrol with M1A to do the epistane bridge..

Alpha One: Weeks 1-3 @ 60/60/60
Epistane: Weeks 3-6 @ 30/40/40/40 (Or 30/30/30/40 if you just want to use 1 bottle)

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
You could replace superdrol with M1A to do the epistane bridge..

Alpha One: Weeks 1-3 @ 60/60/60
Epistane: Weeks 3-6 @ 30/40/40/40 (Or 30/30/30/40 if you just want to use 1 bottle)
That might work exactly as intended. To me (based on logs I've read, not experience) Alpha One and Super are more or less interchangeable, with the exception being that Alpha seems to have harsher sides for some people. Which compound to use would be entirely dependent on goals. Alpha One is supposed to be insane for strength, whereas super gives good strength gains but a lot more size.

If strength was the main goal (such as for powerlifters or strongman competitors), I also thought that Alpha might bridge well with Trenazone (pending more logs), given that tren compounds have always been known for their strength. That said, one would have to take extreme caution, given that Alpha One can have estrogenic sides, and it's possible that Trenazone might give prolactin sides. That said, a healthy dose of P-5-P and some topical formestane on cycle, with Prami and Letro on hand, would probably offer good protection. The question is how much strength would be maintainable after that type of cycle.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this again, I know it's been a while and I'm still trying to figure this out.

Also thought that LMG might be good to bridge, but you might need to start in week 2 instead of 3 because it's not as fast acting as epi. Super is out of the question (says it on the bottle, and besides that just sounds unpleasant). I thought DMZ might be an option but I fear toxicity could be an issue.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I would go straight into PCT after Alpha One;):)
I suppose the concern with that would be the difficulty of keeping gains from such a short cycle, though if it was run for 30 days @ 40mg I guess that would be ideal. How would you say the dosing compares with super? Like I guess I'm saying cap for cap, because I know a lot of guys can handle 2 m-drol but as soon as they go for 3 they can't handle the sides. Seems like Alpha has the same reputation from my research. And also, any feedback on how its dosing works out on an individual level in the same comparison? Like if you can do 30 mg of super, should 60 mg of alpha be tolerable, etc? I know they're different compounds entirely but given that they're CEL's two most potent offerings I'm sure there's some level of crossover in the feedback.

VikingBP

Awards
I just ran a cycle of Alpha one that I bridged into D-Plex. It worked GREAT! The Alpha One got my strength up fast and put on a little bit of mass for me. Then the D-Plex kept my strength going up. I didn't gain any more size while on D-Plex but I did maintain the same weight while leaning out and gaining more strength. I would definitely recommend you give it a try unless you are really looking to pack on the lbs.

I believe I used the Alpha One for 4 weeks, the first week I took 1 capsule a day and then went to two a day for the other three weeks. The fourth week I began using D-Plex and I used topical Formestane for these first four weeks. Week 5 I dropped the Formestane and went with Inhibit-E because D-Plex isn't as harsh and the Formestane starts to wear your joints out pretty bad after awhile. I continued this for two more weeks and used the TRS stack from Primordial Performence and used Toremifine as my PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it man. Looks like a good cycle

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I just ran a cycle of Alpha one that I bridged into D-Plex. It worked GREAT! The Alpha One got my strength up fast and put on a little bit of mass for me. Then the D-Plex kept my strength going up. I didn't gain any more size while on D-Plex but I did maintain the same weight while leaning out and gaining more strength. I would definitely recommend you give it a try unless you are really looking to pack on the lbs.

I believe I used the Alpha One for 4 weeks, the first week I took 1 capsule a day and then went to two a day for the other three weeks. The fourth week I began using D-Plex and I used topical Formestane for these first four weeks. Week 5 I dropped the Formestane and went with Inhibit-E because D-Plex isn't as harsh and the Formestane starts to wear your joints out pretty bad after awhile. I continued this for two more weeks and used the TRS stack from Primordial Performence and used Toremifine as my PCT.
That actually looks like an awesome cycle, especially since D-plex would provide a DHT source to combat estrogenic sides from the Alpha One. And that PCT is a guaranteed win.

cdsfx

Awards
Hey man why not try bridging it into andromass? That seems like the best way to maintain gains and have low toxicity to me since Alpha one is so harsh. Probably make some more gains as well.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Hey man why not try bridging it into andromass? That seems like the best way to maintain gains and have low toxicity to me since Alpha one is so harsh. Probably make some more gains as well.
I'd want to see a lot of logs on andromass before I ever ran it myself. Also, it would be entirely dependent on how fast-acting it was.

cdsfx

Awards
Fair enough but if it lives up to its hype you could probably start it in the 2nd week of alpha one and let it build since its supposed to be the equivalent of X amount of Test. Seems like the safest option to me although not the cheapest.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go straight into PCT after Alpha One;):)
Either this or bridge into a non methyl like MLMG or Katandrol V2.

I've been interested in Alpha One myself lately.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Either this or bridge into a non methyl like MLMG or Katandrol V2.

I've been interested in Alpha One myself lately.
I'd probably go with LMG myself, given that an adequate dose of katanadrol V2 would be expensive. 3 weeks of alpha into 4 weeks of LMG @ 75 sounds nice.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to bridge into Stano.

M1Aa: 40/40/60/60/0/0/0
Stano: 0/0/0/600/800/800/800