Daydreaming...

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
So..I finished a tren x/ epi cycle about a month and a half ago. just wrapping up my PCT. gained 20 lbs and my strength was right at the best its ever been. I was repping 315 on the flat for sets of 12. Literally the best PS/PH cycle I have ever put together. Then last week at work, SNAP!...broke my left hand. I am in a cast and will be for at least two months, possibly more if surgery is needed. All I can do is legs and cardio. I have been pondering what to run when I finally get out of this cast..

Here is what I have in my stash..
one bottle of Hdrol, one bottle of Havoc, and half a bottle of X-tren

I know I am going to lose a lot of strength and muscle mass during this ordeal, and I want to run a big cycle after its over to get it back. I don't have access to real gear, except for home-made crap that I really don't trust. If you guys could put together a "getting back in the game" stack for me, what would it include? Don't worry about cycle specifics, just name what you would use if you were in my position.

as always, I appreciate your feedback bro's!:unitedstates:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i would take at least 2 onths to get yourself back naturally. itll come back quick then cycle afterwards