Awards
I have read loads and it's confusing as there is so many diffrent reweiws

Serm vs otc pct what do you guys think?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
SERM is proven, but has risks

if you wanna go super safe, i'd do SERM + tesbooster, and introduce an AI (not atd) from week 3 and taper down over 3-4 weeks.

Pika

Awards
Hi mark thanks for the reply, so a p mag cycle 5 weeks will that need a serm? If not what would you say? Thanks

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
my rational of using an AI towards the end is that PA said that anabolics increase aromatase and that when you finish the serm there's an abundance of oestrogen. but thats just my theory.

Pika

Awards
Oh ok so hows this ... Esto surpress and pct assist ? Good enogh? Thanks

Pika

Awards
You think? Ok so heres my cycle bro ......

P mag or h drol? 50/50/75/75/75

Nolva 20/20/10/10 with pct assist? What you think? Also shall i take pct assist with nolva or. Hour after or? Thanks alot

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
:whiner:LMFAO so you're told to start your own thread cause your hyjacking the other thread, so you get back on the original topic with your new thread. Lol Pika.

Pika

Awards
Lol bro didnt mean to steak any threds lol just lookkng for the help i have a bottle of p mag so trying to find the best way :)

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
It's just funny at this point bud.
I like the 20/20/10/10 nolva setup with pct assist. As far as dose timing, I like to separate things. My logic is so each thing has it's own time to absorb.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
It's just funny at this point bud.
I like the 20/20/10/10 nolva setup with pct assist. As far as dose timing, I like to separate things. My logic is so each thing has it's own time to absorb.
id go: nolva at night

pct assist as directed

Pika

Awards
Ha yh guess its abit funny lol you have a point with that so shall i take nolva 2 pills at night? Thats seem right..... Ok thanks guys.... Will i need cycle assist during pct or will milk thisle just be alright? Any1 tryed p mag?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I'd split the nolva dosage for the first two weeks. Pct assist would be best. No pmag experience here

Pika

Awards
Hmm i have a tub of p mag i could change and get h drol? What you guys think?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why members spoon feed. Judging by your comments, you need to do a lot more research, as you are asking basics things that you should already know.

Pika

Awards
See this is the thing , people say i should know this but how? Look at sticky? .. Check .. Look online? .. Check ... I have done this.

Theres no threds or online read up that tells you how to does that why im asking, but your 100% right guys should not use/abuse before reading reading and more reading

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd split the nolva dosage for the first two weeks. Pct assist would be best. No pmag experience here
From what I've read, Tamoxifen has a half life of five to seven days. What does this mean? It's not necessary to split doses :D

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
See this is the thing , people say i should know this but how? Look at sticky? .. Check .. Look online? .. Check ... I have done this.

Theres no threds or online read up that tells you how to does that why im asking, but your 100% right guys should not use/abuse before reading reading and more reading
Come on now bro, you did not even know what an AI was and stxnas pointed out another example. Stop being lazy, many experienced members have dedicated their time and knowledge to the fantastic, detailed stickies on here, use them...

Pika

Awards
Bro i have read alot here tunedsports.com loads of info.... What about p mag? I hav'nt found hardly and info on that, this is why im asking bro.

Thanks bud, life of 5 to 7 days ay? Thats good info :)

I think im going to stick with p mag, i will be posting alog because there should be more info on p mag. Like sides...gains....strenge...etr etr... Im ordering now :)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Bro i have read alot here tunedsports.com loads of info.... What about p mag? I hav'nt found hardly and info on that, this is why im asking bro.

Thanks bud, life of 5 to 7 days ay? Thats good info :)

I think im going to stick with p mag, i will be posting alog because there should be more info on p mag. Like sides...gains....strenge...etr etr... Im ordering now :)
How old are you man?

Pika

Awards
I just spent £120 on my sups lol from last night, 2tubs p mag , 1 tub of pct assist and cycle assist ...

Now time to look for a serm i found a site my cuzin showed me its £40 for nolva , does that sound like the liget price ?