Helladrol Cycle Log

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Started this morning. Joined new gym, so no more freshman frat boys in my way..

Gonna do 50mg/ed for first week and access how I feel. The plan looks like 50/50/75/75/100/100.. but things are subject to change like always..

Running 5 pumps of dermacrine, 2 scoops cycle support and 10+g's of fish oil daily along with with the helladrol..

I have torem, forma-stanzolol, and reduce xt on hand for pct. I want to add: hcgenerate, OSTAsarms mk2866 and unleashed/pct..

Starting mass: 177
Starting height: 5'11" (lol)
Goal mass: 190
Goal height: 6'0" (lol)

I will try to update this log periodically with mass numbers and pics every two weeks or so. I am gonna do a standard push, rest/cardio (lots of mountain biking), pull, rest, legs/mountain biking, rest, etc...

Attachments

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
First post reserved for after pics!!!

Gonna kill it bros!!!!!!!!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Will be following, plan to run a hdrol cycle myself soon as university is out. Good luck brother

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I can already feel hardening of muscles, increased stamina in gym/mountain biking, increased vascularity and increased strength... day 2, gentlemen, day 2.

I forgot how much I missed using dermacrine. I love hopping out of the shower, drying off, and putting the stuff on.

Quick workout summary... did push this morning super early. Was able to dominate chest flys till I literally got bored. My main focus on push is going to be flat dumbbell bench press, which I was able to do 80lb 5x5 yesterday, and am going to use that as a base line for strength gain on my push movements over the course of the cycle.

For back I want my baseline to be single arm dumbbell pulls - will report what I can do on that tomorrow. I think I pulled 75-80lb 5x5 a few days ago, so we'll see.

For legs its gonna be the hack squat or smith machine squat - no smith machine comments, gentlemen. My back and lean body just aren't made to load up with 315ish on squat and 405ish on deads - two PR's on those lifts. I will train lower body primarily with a bicycle, moutain biking around Austin to be more specific.

Looking into getting the S4 and OstaSARM combo. Thoughts? Found a few pennies in my couch and wanna use them for good use. Can either of these bee run along side with the helladrol? Save for PCT? 12.5mg seems to be the number people are seeing results from. Thoughts, people, thoughts?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Will be following, plan to run a hdrol cycle myself soon as university is out. Good luck brother
Day 2 still - loving it so far. :D Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Oh yeah, I ordered S4 and mk2866... :D:D:D Now, how to fit them into this cycle?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 still - loving it so far. :D Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Oh yeah, I ordered S4 and mk2866... :D:D:D Now, how to fit them into this cycle?
I would start MK-2866 last week of cycle and front load at 25mg, then run 12.5mg through PCT and a couple weeks after for a total of 6 weeks, bridge into S4 last week or 2 of Osta and run that another 6 weeks or so at 50-75mg.

That's what I'm doing anyways. ;)

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Rick: Not that you haven't ever steered me in the wrong direction, but can you show me why you're choosing those doses with those compounds at those times? It seems as this is the ultimate biochemical equation to create a monsterous beast of muscle. Can't. Wait.

Other opinions or ideas for the cycle? Improvements? Etc.? Is it normal to be able to FEEL the helladrol at day 3. My muscles feel so full and hard already. :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. With most orals, esp SD I feel muscle hardness and have that full look in a few days.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - feeling awesome. No sides so far except a little shoulder acne I keep picking at. Took a "rest" day as I had to ride my bike back and forth from campus several times today - a leg workout the way I ride.

I have a few more pics of me relaxed as well as some flexed back shots (impressed myself when I saw them... never seen my back before... its strong :D)

Continuing to run Helladrol 50mg/ed with 5 pumps dermacrine + fish oil + cycle assist. Appetite is through the roof along with overall muscle hardness. Eating clean and intelligently - I won't list my meal to meals, but they involve: a lot of fresh spinach, fresh fruit, peanut butter/almond butter/some kind of good butter, salmon, whole chickens, ny strip steak (only once a week at most), sweet potato, eggs, brown rice, wheat bread and avocados. I drink water, milk sometimes (esp. with oats) and orange juice. I pretty much don't venture away from consuming a TON of all of the above listed. It really is true that you can stay on the perimeters of a grocery store and get everything you need. I eat a fat bowl of oatmeal every morning.

Here are the pics:

Really looking to develop my "breast plate" or I guess one could call it the upper chest. I want that squared off look up there. Suggestions?

Attachments

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
S4 and osta will be here soon. Been reading that S4 compliments a cycle nicely... what do y'all think? Then run osta in pct? Opinions?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - feeling great. No sides. No lethargy. Insane energy in gym. Jumping to 75mg for a few weeks. Taking fish oil, cycle support, 140mg CoQ10 and 5 pumps dermacrine daily.

I have some REDUCE XT... where does this fit? The S4 and OSTA should be here soon, also... been reading that S4 is great on cycle... thoughts?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - 181 +6lbs

Rest day, but couldn't help but doing "jump outs" of a 5ft pool just bc I could explode out. Feeling awesome overall, though. Tomorrow is PULL and I can't WEIGHT! :D Yesterday was a creek workout - really getting into bouldering and climbing, so it will be interesting to see what kind of weird muscles start to pop out from doing this new activity. All I know is I have a T O N of energy.

Thoughts on running S4 along with the hella?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
hey screech, no one cares how ripped your ass is, funny ****, anyway sd gains are hard to keep so good luck

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S4 and osta will be here soon. Been reading that S4 compliments a cycle nicely... what do y'all think? Then run osta in pct? Opinions?
Definitely Osta for PCT. S4 is supposed to be mildly suppressive so you don't want to use it in PCT

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
hey screech, no one cares how ripped your ass is, funny ****, anyway sd gains are hard to keep so good luck
Thanks for your positive comment. I'm running helladrol... not superdrol. This is an anabolic/bodybuilding forum. If you can't handle a little bit of a guys ass hanging out of his shorts then move on. Constructive criticisms or eat a fat ****. Thanks.

So, save the S4 and OSTA for after PCT... cool. Thanks

Will keep y'all updated.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - 181 +6lbs

Just got the package of OSTA and S4. I am on day 11 of 42 of a hella cycle. Things are going great!

I am running the hella 50/75/75/100/100/100 and want to know the best time to start the OSTA as I want to run it for 8 wks during PCT. Should I start dosing last week of hella? Is SERM protocol (using Torem) the same if I am using OSTA as well? I have torem, and a bottle of UNLEASHED along with the OSTA for PCT. Thoughts? I have FORMA and was thinking the mild AI function of 5-7 sprays a day would be appropriate to combat any possible estrodiol effects of the OSTA. Thoughts?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
12 days in - PICS

Day 12 - +5lbs

Sitting at 180. Just got done playing some golf during my two day rest. Feeling great. After about 10 sets of various chest lifts I was able to get 90lb DB's for 1x4, so strength is up. Muscle hardness, vascularity, fullness, and definition are all up. A little fat has been lost and I am overall quite pleased with how things are going thus far. Great compound... I've kept it at 75mg and am really only feeling lethargy as far as sides go. I am thinking of bumping to 100mg in week three bc sides are minimal, imo.

I got my SARMs in - bottle of S4 and bottle of MK2866 :D - In addition to running torem, how should I dose the SARM? I want to run MK2866 and am thinking of starting the dose the last 7 days of the cycle, giving a little time to for the MK2866 to build up, as I've read it takes a bit. Does this seem like a good plan? It is safe to run the SERM and SARM with each other? Would anyone run S4 over MK2866? If so, why? Is FORMAstanzolol a sufficient AI for MK2866?

Attachments

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy noticeable today, but pushed through it. Got some good rest and am gonna start back heavy tomorrow night.

As of now, I am going with RR's outline of the SARMs.

Starting mk2866 last week of hella and running through PCT... PCT will be torem, bottle unleashed, bottle hcgenerate (if i can get it), mk2866 and formastanzolol... Will most likely bridge this into the s4... pure madness, gentlemen.

Is forma sufficient AI where I am using it?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
nice progress
Thank you, sir. Will keep bringing the photos as things progress even more. Gonna be a long log with mk2866 and s4 being added on the back end of PCT.

Any other opinions about dosing with osta?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great pics bro...no homo. Not sure if I mentioned it but keep your Osta dose at 25mg last week of cycle and then move to 12.5mg first or second week of PCT...

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Great pics bro...no homo. Not sure if I mentioned it but keep your Osta dose at 25mg last week of cycle and then move to 12.5mg first or second week of PCT...
Thanks. Yeah, I am gonna run it like you outlined it up top. Are you going to run the S4 after osta or save it for another time? Is it cool to run forma + SERM + SARM ?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really helps with those befores in there to see just how good this has been to you and that is incredible progress for a couple weeks bro. Lats look wider and traps/Delts have good development. All that and you look much leaner too!! Good job :bigok:

S4 will be run right after Osta for me. Ill bridge into it probably next week ;)

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments, bro!!! My thoughts exactly!!!

I didn't see such drastic differences until I took the time to do befores and afters right next to one another. Gonna do this again in a week to see how we're looking.

Cool. I'll attack the S4 issue when it gets here... thats a LONG way off... :D Prob. run it the same as you, though.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Great pics man! seems like great results already and its day 12

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 - 184!!! +7lbs... Been eating like a HORSE, but clean.

Lethargy has been a bitch - only for really early classes, though. I've missed a few 8am labs bc I just can't get up... or don't give a **** to... The hdrol has made it's presence well known... Just under half way through the cycle and am LOVING the gains I'm getting.

Cycle has gone: 50/75/100 so far... plan to finish out at 100. It seems to be the magical number for this lab rat. :D If gains plateau after week 5, I will consider running last week at 125mg... straight into OStA. BEAST mode is being achieved. :D

Here is a vid of me doing wide pull ups with 10lbs on my ankles... just did a crossfit style workout in my apt today. Let me know what y'all think!!!

Is SERM dosing protocol (using torem) the same if I am going to run the OSTA along with PCT? was thinking standard torem taper 140day1, 100 day2,3 , 70 rest of week 1, then 70/50/35... as needed. Was gonna do last week of hdrol at 100 + OSTA at 25 then drop OSTA to 12.5 for 6-7weeks. Thoughts?

http://img268.imageshack.us/i/871.mp4/

In my opinion, hdrol gives me more power and endurance in the gym vs epi and I'm about to be done with week 3. Just my thoughts...

Last edited:
Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 - 184 still at +7lbs

Feeling good. Lethargy has been fading as I've become accustom to the 100mg of hdrol. I can eat anything I want (and I am) and still not put on too much fat. I am making sure I do a straight bulk bc I want to shed it off during PCT with forma/OSTA (can't wait).

Got 90lb dumb bells 2x5 last chest day after I destroyed my chest on slow, light, high rep incline bench. Feeling beastly and only half through.

No sides except for the lethargy previously. Loving the compound.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks to be going great in here bro! Cycle is going good and weight is moving in right direction. Keep killing to the end man!! ;)

nerdalert

Awards
looks like you are getting some nice results..Hella is a great compound.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day... 33 - 182lbs

Feeling no sides. All lifts are up. Endurance is up. Eating EVERYTHING in sight, and still am not putting on weight, so upping to 150mg for awhile to see how it feels. No back pumps, no calf pumps, no lethargy (experienced some at 75mg), no acne, no gyno. Knock on wood, but looking for a little more bulk. I really wanna break the 190lb threshold in the last two weeks of this cycle.

Gonna start OSTA at 25mg ED starting next week.

I got a deep tissue sports massage today and the massage guy asked me, "Damn, I hope you don't pay for cable TV..." and I said "um, what?" and he says "your hamstrings, bro, you could hook your tv up to those things... straight cables in your legs, bro!" Nice compliment! LOL :D:D:D

I have been feeling kinda plateaued for the last week - school has ramped up quite a bit, but strength is THROUGH THE ROOF. The volume I can do in the gym is just astounding.

The pics attached are left: 12 april and right: 2 may, so about two more weeks of progress. Let me know what y'all think.

Safe to run the SERM and SARM at the same time? Regular dosing for torem in PCT? Gonna run some Reduce XT in PCT also. I have OSTA, torem, Unleashed, reduce xt, and forma for PCT. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pics! Can see some great progress there!

There is no problem running you SERM with a Sarm. That's exactly what I did in PCT..

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 38 (i think? who cares, last week of hdrol) - 182lbs, just got off scale at gym.

Today was the best pump I have EVER felt in the gym. YouTube - Arnold is coming - that status...

I started OSTA at 25mg this morning on an empty stomach. It tastes like rubber cement and numbed my mouth. Love this game. Running hdrol at 150mg/ed for one more week then into full PCT: torem, unleashed, forma, reduce xt, OSTA...

I did chest and arms in a packed-ass gym just now, and set a PR for flat dumbbell press at 85# for 5x5. Really really ****ing happy with strength gains at this point. Striations in shoulders are nuts when pumped. My shoulders felt like my biceps when I pump them. Not sure if the OSTA is kickin' in that fast, or the highass dose of hdrol is just doing me right, but today was AWESOME in the gym. The volume I can do is astounding in the amount of time I do it.

One more week of hdrol at 150mg. Still no sides other than a slightly more oily face (no acne on face or back or shoulders). This could be due to the fact that it is just getting hotter than piss here in Texas again. I sweat more than usual in the gym (prob OSTA) but was loving every second. I'm drinking at least a gallon of water a day... tough when you're pissing every 15 minutes... and doing 5 pumps dermacrine till the cycle ends.

Day on day off is how I have been hitting gym and its been doing me good... the extra rest is really helping my shoulder and back... I'd say they are totally good to go, but I'm being a bit cautious because of the huge volume and weight I am doing in the gym.

Really really happy with how this cycle has gone. Hdrol is mild compared to epi when dosed low, but 150mg hdrol > 60mg epi. Just my opinion. Hdrol is allowing a bit more fat gain, but who gives a ****... the osta/forma combo in PCT should take care of that...

Any suggestions or comments welcome. I am going to try and get a pic in a few days when I do a home workout and I'm all pumped up. Safe lifting to y'all meatheads out there. KILL IT SON!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I see no need or any gain in upping hella past 125mg. I really like it at that dose but notice no difference from 125 to 150. U just end up taking one more people a day. Ive ran it 3 times too.

In any case great progress bro, keep it up. At day 38 you dont have too many days of ON cycle, but with the SARM's your PCT should still be really fun.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
quick update with pics

183lbs - 150mg hdrol/ed, OSTA 25mg/ed, dermacrine 5 pumps/ed

The cycle ends on Friday. Did a two a day in the gym... heavy back in the morning with a little bi/tri supersets at the end. Studied my ass off then went back to rip up biceps and lower back with extensions. Loving the OSTA - definitely noticing more sweating in the gym, and i'm always able to convince myself... one more set... :D:D:D

Pics are one week difference and I think my rhomboids are definitely bigger... I don't know, I feel huge and my lifts are just slammin. I feel like I'm noticing OSTA wettin' these joints up real nice... continuing fish oil at 10g/ed, but have noticed some ease on my shoulder (slap tear not too long ago, but totally good) when doing over head stuff... and def on pulling huge weight with my back...

Support supps are on point and looking forward to seeing what this OSTA has to offer in a very well planned PCT. Gonna do:

torem
140mg day 1
100mg day 2-3
70mg day 4-21
35mg day 22-28

unleashed, osta at 25mg/ed, reduce xt 3 tabs/ed, forma 10 pumps split am/pm... possibly going to integrate S4 in if things are going well... who knows at this point?

Anyway, I'm baked out and tired as hell. Let me know what y'all think of the pics and my outline for PCT. Suggestions welcome, as always.

Attachments

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
nice progress! very easily seen from 1st to mid to last... really leaned out at the end!

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bro!

Definitely looking to keep the lean look with the OSTA. Cycle ends Friday. Saturday I will start PCT... torem, forma, unleashed, OSTA, reduce xt...

Feeling good!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, bro!

Definitely looking to keep the lean look with the OSTA. Cycle ends Friday. Saturday I will start PCT... torem, forma, unleashed, OSTA, reduce xt...

Feeling good!
Kill it in PCT bro...as long as you! do that and keep your diet on point, you should have no problem because you have a good one lined up!!

BTW...nice progress made on cycle :bigok:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nice work man, you can tell the muscle gain from one wk.

If you still want to continue on with gains I would pick up a bottle of S4. That way you ll be able to bridge from the Osta on to it. RickRock will prolly comment on how well it will work

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice work man, you can tell the muscle gain from one wk.

If you still want to continue on with gains I would pick up a bottle of S4. That way you ll be able to bridge from the Osta on to it. RickRock will prolly comment on how well it will work
Yeh that's what I did bridging from Osta to S4 and I loved it.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Was your dose: last week of cycle 25mg/ed then 12.5mg/ed till it ran out, then last week of OSTA at 12.5mg/ed you start S4 mon-fri @ 50mg/ed till it runs out?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 OSTA - 181lbs

Cycle ended 13 May, so 4 days into PCT. No strength loss, libido is down. I feel like I've gained a bit of fat - due to finals being over and me being stoned and eating so much - will cut back. I will post pics later.

Was able to do tremendous volume on squat rack then straight into shoulder presses. Today was a "back to basics" 10 sets of squats ranging from 95x20 to 225x3, shoulder press 45xfail to 135x3 or 135xfail (smith machine). Haven't been able to do squats like this in about a year, so glad I haven't lost much strength. The OSTA def. makes you sweat more.

Running forma 10 pumps a day, unleashed double dosed, forged PCT, reduce xt, OSTA 25mg/day, and letro 0.5mg/eod (needed?), TOREM is at 90mg/day and will remain for rest of week of PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Do u think u have gained bodyfat?? From your last pics you look lean...

I do similar workouts too, legs and arms a lot and chest & back, etc.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Do u think u have gained bodyfat?? From your last pics you look lean...

I do similar workouts too, legs and arms a lot and chest & back, etc.
IDK - I think it is just bc when I do start to add bf it goes straight to my chest and love handles and lower abs... I just put together some pics of TODAY fresh after those squats and military presses and of... I think 12 april... Honestly, it could be my bf being rel. the same, but my muscles in my chest getting larger and making it seem like bf is being gained in those areas (no gyno 100% on this - no sens. nips, no lumps that aren't fatty tissue etc)

My left lat is weird bc of a slap tear in my left shoulder preventing me from doing lat stuff w the same form as the right... whatev... gives me a strange lookin' body, and I am cool with that. I feel like my rhomoids are def. more defined and larger. My Spinus erectus is more defined and I am at the same weight... You're prob. right, gymrat, I leaned out NICE. Just been eatin' ice cream!!! lol

Anyway let me know what you think of pics. left is 12ish april and right is today 18 may

Attachments

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
After looking at pics I have Leaned out... just getting bigger muscles in my chest than ever before (working with 90# dumbells to failure - usually can get 3 good reps)

Everything on my back seems larger/more defined. I love the way my rhomoids look - WICKED!

OSTA ftmfw basically...

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Noticed definite better range of motion in my previously injured shoulder. I can finally contract my left lat pull down has hard as my right - OSTA? The main reason I got it was for it ability to build tendons, ligaments, joint health...

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
100# flat db press 1x3 - OSTA FTMFW

thank god for 24hr gyms and buddies rollin back into town mad as hell... :D :D :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job bro!! Ostarine is awesome and makes it so PCTs don't have to suck anymore!! Good stuff bro, and nice progress in them pics man. You had a nice cycle :bigok:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was your dose: last week of cycle 25mg/ed then 12.5mg/ed till it ran out, then last week of OSTA at 12.5mg/ed you start S4 mon-fri @ 50mg/ed till it runs out?
I ran Ostarine for 6 weeks, and on the last week of Ostarine I added in S4 at 25mg and went to 50mg the next week until it ran out. A bottle of S4 doesn't last but a month or less at 50mg, where you can get at least 2 or 3 decent cycles out of Ostarine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
GuidoSean Cycle Logs 53
scjordan Cycle Logs 4
Aznmonk Cycle Logs 10