Andro-Mass

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
so looks like all this andro-series hype was nothing ? I havent seen any productive logs on this product yet ? Anyone have good gains from it or was it just an overpriced DHEA?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
so looks like all this andro-series hype was nothing ? I havent seen any productive logs on this product yet ? Anyone have good gains from it or was it just an overpriced DHEA?
Well I suppose it has to be out first in order for people to run it :dunno:

n87

Awards
  • Established
I understand, the first batch has been out for about a month already. I imagine one would be able to tell whether it's working or not, by now...

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i don't think it has shipped yet. i'm going to order some in the next few days and run a log when i get it.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
HYPE HYPE HYPE

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AndroMass hasn't shipped yet. There are a few logs on AndroHard and AndroLean in the supp log/review section.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The logs for AL and AH are not even 14 days into dosing yet. A tad early to make a judgment, no?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
p.p has a pretty good reputation. i really doubt they would put out a product they weren't sure would work. it has a money back guarantee anyway

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'll be very surprised if AM or any of the new products suck. Just in case I have some Turinabol LV and Androhard LV.1. But it looks like some people are having good results with lower dosing. Bottom line, it's going to come down to your training and nutrition. If both suck and you don't get results from AM then your going to blame it on the product instead of your diet or training.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Im curious where these "super dhea" remarks are coming from. I've heard that on other boards and even saw AM being called dermacrine's predecessor. What is that all about?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM hasn't even shipped, and all of the logs have been going great...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol! yeah it must suck! i mean, with it not being out yet....

WHERES THE LOGS MAN1?!?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Face palm at this thread. AndroMass hasnt been shipped yet...and I'm taking AH+AL and it is far from a joke and I'm not even taking full dosages. I'm loving it so much I just convinced a friend to run the same thing and he started today.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Face palm at this thread. AndroMass hasnt been shipped yet...and I'm taking AH+AL and it is far from a joke and I'm not even taking full dosages. I'm loving it so much I just convinced a friend to run the same thing and he started today.
You dah man. We should pay the OP, he's helping us out here lol

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I just have seen a couple logs, Not pointing at andro-mass only, Talking about the whole andro-series itself..

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im curious where these "super dhea" remarks are coming from. I've heard that on other boards and even saw AM being called dermacrine's predecessor. What is that all about?
the conversion of 4ad in Andromass would seem to be Dermacrines predecessor since both will turn into test. So Andromass could become a very popular option to stack with other prohormones, as Dermacrine once was. Im hoping though that Primordial Performance is still considering Androdrive, wich would be a conversion to 4ad and nothing else. That would be closer to Dermacrine imo.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i started androlean today. I'm hoping to get pretty lean by may 1st.

we'll see.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I read there was some kind of money back guarantee... I ordered a box of the andromass... **** it, why not? PP has been nothing but good to me, and it appears they put a lot research into this product... I'm really wanting to run it in PCT of my current helladrol cycle or if a better idea 6wks after... Either way, I'm excited for potentially such an incredible mass builder that is not so liver toxic.

itsmemark

Awards
Which would be better to run for bulking but with minimal hair loss sides . . . Andromass, or the old ergopharm 1AD and 4AD?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read there was some kind of money back guarantee... I ordered a box of the andromass... **** it, why not? PP has been nothing but good to me, and it appears they put a lot research into this product... I'm really wanting to run it in PCT of my current helladrol cycle or if a better idea 6wks after... Either way, I'm excited for potentially such an incredible mass builder that is not so liver toxic.
Do not run it in PCT! It is suppressive!!

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I got this for another run... I got some mk2866 and S4 for the hella PCT. Its gonna be nutso.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which would be better to run for bulking but with minimal hair loss sides . . . Andromass, or the old ergopharm 1AD and 4AD?
The main issue with the Ergopharm products is that they haven't bee produced for over 6 years now. It's not really known what the potency will be in each cap. Plus, regular 4AD has horrible bioavailability.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Bump keep the thread ALIVE maybe we can get some logs!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I wish I could have done a sponsored log for AndroMass!! Stuff is expensive

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could have done a sponsored log for AndroMass!! Stuff is expensive
You can ask any one of us Reps for a loggin opportunity and get a discount on your Andromass ; )

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can ask any one of us Reps for a loggin opportunity and get a discount on your Andromass ; )
This goes for just about anyone

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
logs should start this week, im hoping for the best

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail... gonna be a few months before I running anything but SARMs, but can't wait to see what the AM is gonna do for people.

I am thinking next cycle with be the AM with some epi... BRING BACK TOPICAL DERMACRINE !!!!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running the andromass for 8 weeks, but I'm already planning my next cycle, either test/eq/dbol or test/npp/?. I'm not exactly sure what to expect from andromass, I got it at 50% off so I haven't invested much. If it works well I'll be happy, if not I'll just wait some time then run some real gear and be done with ph's forever. Anyone else running the andromass for longer than 4 weeks? I feel 4 weeks is just too short to really see what it has.

Lazarus111

Awards
I'm gonna be running the andromass for 8 weeks, but I'm already planning my next cycle, either test/eq/dbol or test/npp/?. I'm not exactly sure what to expect from andromass, I got it at 50% off so I haven't invested much. If it works well I'll be happy, if not I'll just wait some time then run some real gear and be done with ph's forever. Anyone else running the andromass for longer than 4 weeks? I feel 4 weeks is just too short to really see what it has.
You consider AM a PH?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4 Oral Turinabol 30/30/30/30
Weeks 1-4 Dermacrine LV
Weeks 3-10 AndroMass 6pills/day
Weeks 7-10 Epi 50/50/50/50

Also utilizing hCG and UDCA.
Hmmm i'll just look for the huge guy at North Ave beach this summer!! :lol: Sweet cycle my man I know you'll make some nice gains on that. Will there be a log?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's not running a log, but we are looking for members who will. Discounts involved (plus the safety net money-back guarantee).