teen lost everything from phs, check it.

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Even if they change the age recommendations, their will still be people such as yourself who keep themselves willfully ignorant and do not research things.

Oh and:

"I have never done a post cycle therapy"

Speaks volumes.

Good luck, but personal responsibility is a bitch.

C

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I know the guy said he didn't do anything post cycle to manage his endogenous hormones...but still...shouldn't testosterone and estrogen levels get back to where they were pre-cycle eventually?

I'm thinking this boy's got alot more than a steroid problem.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
How much you wanna bet the senate uses this guy as a posterchild to strip me of my rights to decide what to put in my body?

I don't feel bad for this guy at all. He should've figured out what the hell he was doing to his body before he did it.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
Quote:I just read every information on prohormones from this site today and now I totally regret on using them. I did look up side effects on prohormones before using them but I didnt take it to mind and thought nothing could happen....unquote.

if that is a legit claim, he just screwed himself by being a dumbass.
he is the reason phs are claimed to be dangerous by the government.

dude is a major tool.
his testicular atrophy is really getting to his head, hehe

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Please government, protect us from ourselves!:drunk:

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To be really honest, ph/phs are dangerous to minors. Do we allow possibly harmful prescription medicine to be sold freely to anyone with a cc? Anyone can just buy methylated ph from vendors or ebay without worrying about the usual age 21 'recommendation'. Where would they get any warning then that such products can be more harmful than they think?

This is not the ideal situation for ph where it is villified for being dangerous and rightly so in situations involving minors. Hell even some adults foolishly take phs without the proper precautions.

I wish there could some some better way of regulating ph sales.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i have said it before... i'll say it again. :)

PH's should never have been sold to minors. the ph industry could have self-regulated. for example, PH manufacturers could refuse to sell to retailer who sold to kids

i do NOT agree with the ban, but i do think the PH industry was very irresponsible and partly brought it on themselves.

in regards to Marcus' post, we do not allow "possibly harmful PRESCRIPTION medication" (emphasis mine) to be sold to minors without verification, but we do allow KNOWN harmful non-prescription meds (ie OTC meds) to be sold to minors e.g. tylenol, nyquil (often abused for the DXM content) etc.

however (and it's a big however), these are OTC "drugs" and thus fall under FDA reg, and NOT under DSHEA.

PH's as DSHEA complaint Dietary Supp's are (at least WERE) largely free of govt. intrusion. and that is a good thing. but PH suppliers screwed themselves by selling to kids.

giving congress ammunition to "do it for the kids" in terms of the ban

which sux

A

aic2020

Awards
Yeah this past week a local GNC had a road sign selling m1t
advertising... Get it now before its banned... in big bold letters
I just wanted to go in there and slap them silly. Yeah like
some guy at GNC will know about Post Cycle and better yet
even be able to sell it.
Its idiots like this that cause the rest of us "informed" ppl to
suffer. Some 14 yr old could have gone in there and got a
bottle not even knowing what was going to happen.

:rant: :rant:

R

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
The GNC must be a franchise. As a company, they are done selling Andros. Douchetards like this guy give the supplement industry a bad name. On top of that, the honest, smart hardworking bros are going to get fucked over. Death to anabolic ignorami and dumbfuck GNC employees! :frustrate

S

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Even if they change the age recommendations, their will still be people such as yourself who keep themselves willfully ignorant and do not research things.

Oh and:

"I have never done a post cycle therapy"

Speaks volumes.

Good luck, but personal responsibility is a bitch.
HA this wasn't me dude, I'm not a teen,lol

A

azgymrat

Awards
My guess is this kid is full of ****. In the '80's we did a lot of cycles with vitually no PCT and it wasn't taking PH's and never heard of garbage like this. With the anonimity of the internet this could be a 12 year old kid wanting attention. "I was planning to find a gf after I get into tip top shape but I guess this is out of my list now" (or something like that). "I don't know how I can even go on with my life... "? I call bullshit!

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've had to do cycles withouth pct and recoverd. It takes awhile but it will happen. Mky guess if the story is true it is the exception and not the rule.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
My guess is this kid is full of ****. In the '80's we did a lot of cycles with vitually no PCT and it wasn't taking PH's and never heard of garbage like this. With the anonimity of the internet this could be a 12 year old kid wanting attention. "I was planning to find a gf after I get into tip top shape but I guess this is out of my list now" (or something like that). "I don't know how I can even go on with my life... "? I call bullshit!
Agreed! Half of that kids at bb.com are full of ****.:frustrate

S

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
**** that kid. I have no remorse for idiots. :saw:

F

Fleetcare

Awards
If you dont know what your getting into, its always better not to start!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well, the kid did it to himself and if that's true (which I doubt) than he must deal with the consequences and stop being a crybaby, he doesn't deserve sympathy for being that stupid, he just had to research his stuff and shouldn't have been on PH's to begin with.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Well, the kid did it to himself and if that's true (which I doubt) than he must deal with the consequences and stop being a crybaby, he doesn't deserve sympathy for being that stupid, he just had to research his stuff and shouldn't have been on PH's to begin with.
Note to all: The government is not above posting these little, "Gee my friend/me tried substance x and WOW! you wouldn't believe it my testicles shrank, my brain dissolved and my digestive system dropped out of my ass Don't ever do this stuff!" posts themselves. Have any of you ever seen sites like freevibe.com or its equivalents? They're full of "Gee my friend smoked pot and he grew tits and his head exploded..." types of postings. Unless you see something documented in a newspaper or some other similar place, take anything you read with more than a grain of salt.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Which is exactly the reason why I don't go to BB.com, EVER! After reading that thread I feel like I've lost about 456,987,000 brain cells. You know, kinda like how you feel the next day after huffing Duster :drunk: :frustrate

T

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Which is exactly the reason why I don't go to BB.com, EVER! After reading that thread I feel like I've lost about 456,987,000 brain cells. You know, kinda like how you feel the next day after huffing Duster :drunk: :frustrate
I agree, when I visit BB.com, it's like a car wreck and I know I should leave but I can't help but stare at the screen in disbelief. Afterwards I feel dumber :(

Maybe I can sue BB.com for making me stupid.

8 pak man

Awards
?

the link dont work for me its says the url cant be found ...must just be my computer

T

tommy36p

Awards
I don't feel bad for the dude. It wasn't the company of the Phs that made him that way...they never told him he had to do it. I think what pisses me off the most is the shithead who's telling him to sue the company. What are people coming to these days? Take responsiblity for your own actions. If you **** up, deal with it.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel bad for the dude. It wasn't the company of the Phs that made him that way...they never told him he had to do it. I think what pisses me off the most is the shithead who's telling him to sue the company. What are people coming to these days? Take responsiblity for your own actions. If you **** up, deal with it.
There is a legitamate concern about kids taking it, but that concern will not in any way be addressed by banning the use of these substances by adults. What's more the rights of those adults to choose what they do and do not put in their bodies will have been curtailed without significant or relevant justification.

What people need to do, to be blunt, is start blaming the parents. There's too many excuses going around from parents, too many of them trying to push off the responsibility of raising their kids onto others. I was a horror and my parents managed to get me straightened out. Granted the best parents can produce a kid that just goes south without a real reason, but that's not the majority of cases. More of a "Don't breed them if you can't feed them" rather than a "It takes a village" attitude is needed these days, putting responsibility back where it belongs.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the responsibility also lies with the retailers. the fact is that they sold with impunity to kids, and that was irresponsible, and now we are ALL paying the price.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
the responsibility also lies with the retailers. the fact is that they sold with impunity to kids, and that was irresponsible, and now we are ALL paying the price.
I would agree to a point. Ethically and morally they should have done something to stop sales to minors. The ultimate responsibility still rests with the parents. They shouldn't bring a kid into the world unless they can be reasonably sure they can devote the time needed to raise him, and that includes monitoring what he's doing with his body. I'm sure this kid was lifting weights, what was to stop the parents from preemptively having a talk with him about AAS/PH/PS? The answer is their own laziness in not educating themselves on a subject that would be an obvious temptation to such a young man. Maybe put it this way: the passive responsibility can be said to be with the retailers, all they have to do is not sell it to minors. It's up to the parents to proactively educate the kids so they don't try to buy the substance in the first place.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
and i don't disagree with your point, but just as i agree with laws limiting sales of alcohol to minors (although i think the age should be 16-18 and not 21), and sales of tobacco to minors, i don't think PH's should have EVER been sold to minors.

the industry chose greed over responsibility (not uncommon), and now we are ALL paying the price.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
I think this actually proves a good point about the safety of PH's. Theese products have been around a pretty good while now, especially 4-ad and others and I have read thousands of post and articles etc., about prohormones on a lot of different web sites. This is the FIRST post I've ever read where someone is claiming these substances fucked him up. AND I personally dont even believe this guy is for real. He sounds too pathetic with that "life-list" about finding a girlfriend and no more erections. Come on give me a break. The only person yet claiming he has proof that PH's are evil and dangerous has to make up this fucking story to back it up. The only place this guy could be a poster-child for is Mad magazine.

R

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
First -off I have NO-PITYfor this kid.U reap what u sow.I agree on the idea of not sellin' to minors.But how can the gov't possibly regulated it?That why I think the hammer will eventually come down on PH'S.(i hope am wrong)