My 3rd Cycle - Please advise

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
I'm beginning a new cycle next week in order to look good for the summer. So far, I've done 2 previous cycles over the past year & half (test cyp (500 mg/wk) and test (500 mg) + EQ (400 mg/wk)). For my 3rd cycle I intend to use Test Cyp, Tren E, Winny tabs (50 mgs), Clen. Remember the goal is to simply look good for the summer (cuts, hard & definied muscles, vascular)

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how much test cyp I should use while running the tren, winny and clen. My concern with the test is bloating.

So far I was thinking of running 500 mgs of Test cyp weeks 1-16, 400 mgs of Tren E weeks 1-16, Winny Tabs 50 mg/day weeks 10 -16, Clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

Suggestions?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if its not too late get mast instead of tren.

but if u already have it than just run
500 test, 1-16
400 tren, 1-15
50 win 1-4, 12-18
clen 1-24

nolva + clomid 18+
probably good choice to have hcg on this cycle.
fear of bloated? arimidex.

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
Thanks for the input GLHF. Appreciated.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm beginning a new cycle next week in order to look good for the summer. So far, I've done 2 previous cycles over the past year & half (test cyp (500 mg/wk) and test (500 mg) + EQ (400 mg/wk)). For my 3rd cycle I intend to use Test Cyp, Tren E, Winny tabs (50 mgs), Clen. Remember the goal is to simply look good for the summer (cuts, hard & definied muscles, vascular)

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how much test cyp I should use while running the tren, winny and clen. My concern with the test is bloating.

So far I was thinking of running 500 mgs of Test cyp weeks 1-16, 400 mgs of Tren E weeks 1-16, Winny Tabs 50 mg/day weeks 10 -16, Clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

Suggestions?
I'd switch it around and run 500mg tren/400mgs test. Winny won't do shiit for you. You're just adding to your problems, not your gains. Otherwise, it's a nice, simple cycle that should produce your desired results. If you could add Mast, then add maybe 400mg per week.

I just started my blasting cycle and pinned Tren E 225mgs/Test E 225mgs/mast200mgs. I will repeat that on Wed. I'll be on the raod this week so it kind of messed up my plans, so I decided to go with long estered gear this week then switch over to my planned cycle which will be Tren E and Tren Suspension/Test E/Dbol/Anadrol/Mast.