why is there no much info on here about diesebolan v20 or katanadrol v20

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys i have searched but cant find many reviews or much info on mr supps products diesebolan v20 and katanadrol v20.i know about most other ph/steriods out there but dont know much about these two kata sounds good to me the geting you cutt part but damn it is high like 80+ dollars a bottle.are these good are they worth the money?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
DBV2.0 is some good sh!t! I just ran a cycle and it's legit as can be! It's also cheaper than the katana.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
DBV2.0 is some good sh!t! I just ran a cycle and it's legit as can be! It's also cheaper than the katana.
True.But i believe the Katana would be best for Cutting.(never ran it though)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Katana will be great for cutting, although it is pricey.. You can use Needto10 for 10% always.

The Diesel is the king of bulkers! I personally like SD, but Diesel everyone seems to love. :D

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so is diesv20 is simliar to beastdrol(superdrol) .what is katanadrol simliar to (winstrol) maybe.and why is kata so damn high?and is there any thing that is better at helping you get cut.and all so what do most people think is better beastdrol vs diesebolanv20?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
ok so is diesv20 is simliar to beastdrol(superdrol) .what is katanadrol simliar to (winstrol) maybe.and why is kata so damn high?and is there any thing that is better at helping you get cut.and all so what do most people think is better beastdrol vs diesebolanv20?
DBV2.0 is LMG and Dymethazine. I've loved LMG for years, therefore DB is a no-brainer for me.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I always wanted to run DB 2.0 but I don't think my gyno and LMG would get along :(

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DBV2.0 is LMG and Dymethazine. I've loved LMG for years, therefore DB is a no-brainer for me.
Might as well buy Phorce at nutraplanet for a fraction of the cost.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh a lot of people have had great success with it. I want to give it a try sometime when I start bulking again :firedevil: