P mag cycle

Pika

Awards
Hi, aint to much p mag logs on here! Don't see why, ok so i'v got a bottle of p mag just about to order more heres what i think...

50/50/75/75/75

Nolva 20/20/10/10
With pct assist

...Now i know it kicks in faster tgen h drol and stops around week 4 so might bring it down aweek.

About me 180bls 5'6 / 5'7 ( short! )
Training over a year and loving it!

Anyone with advice woukd be great thanks....

drudixon

Awards
Hi, aint to much p mag logs on here! Don't see why, ok so i'v got a bottle of p mag just about to order more heres what i think...

50/50/75/75/75

Nolva 20/20/10/10
With pct assist

...Now i know it kicks in faster tgen h drol and stops around week 4 so might bring it down aweek.

You'll want some taurine for sure. For me, 90% of the gains were first week. You're right, after week 4, no difference. Also, I noticed no difference from 50-75 other than increased sides. Take your milk thistle too, or your piss will be brown.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

50/50/75/75/75

Nolva 20/20/10/10
With pct assist

Do you have any supports? If not, pick up some cycle assist. That's how I ran P-mag as well. GL

MMMilk

Awards
ill be starting my p mag cycle in about a week and a half, cant wait!:D lol anyways, heres what my cycle looks like, maybe it'll give you a few ideas:

Weeks 1-2: Preload milk thistle and hawthorne berry
Week 3: P-mag at 50mg, Cycle assist, L-taurine
Weeks 4-7: P-mag at 75mg, Cycle assist, L-taurine
Weeks 8-9: Torem at 90mg/60mg, Post Cycle Support, Cycle Assist
Weeks 10-11: Torem at 30mg, PCS, CA, Lean Xtreme

and dont forget about a multi, fish oil, etc...

Pika

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the reply, yes il be having some cycle assist il preload aswel... Let me know how you got on in your cycle. So shall i get p mag or h drol? I mean i have abit of bodyfat i only have 1 tub of p mag so coukd change? Thanks guys

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Pmag is great... ive ran it in many cycles either by itself or stacked/bridged. In fact, its one of my staples and Ive read tons of info on it. I am very very familiar with it, and think its very underrated. If you run it at 75 for the first 3 weeks, then bump to 100 for the last three, you'll get very very few sides. Dont bump it earlier, if you do, the sides get hard. 75/75/75/100/100/100. Over 100 is pointless IMO, theres just no benefit to it and all youre doing is increasing the stress to your liver. If you feel you need to go over 100, you need a diff PH all together.

Also, Ive found that P-Mag works all six weeks. It does kick in very fast, but I dont agree with the idea that its effects end at week 3 or 4.

Pika

Awards
Oh right... I don't think il do above 75 bro i was thinking as my first cycle to do a 5 week like this..

50/50/75/75/75

Maybye 50/75/75/75/75

I agree that its underratted ... Very! What gains did you keep and strenge??

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Make sure like the guy stated above to taking milk thistle... Id make sure to take it at night before bed 4 hours after your last dose.

Pika

Awards
Yh i will be taking cycle assist bro. , that helps right? It says take 4 pills twice aday soo shall i take it 2 to 3 hours after my p mag does or at same tome bro? .

Any advice on this cycle?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pmag is pretty good stuff. For me, I've found that a 17-21 day cycle at 75 is the sweet spot. I don't really run anything longer than 3 weeks anymore cause the sides to gains ratio starts getting out of whack for me after 3 weeks. I prefer to avoid the sides (lack of focus, paranoia, lethargy) that really start kicking in around the 3rd week, especially when I only gain an additional 2-3 lbs in weeks 4-5. Plus, I feel minimal shutdown on a shorter cycle, and only do OTC pct. I typically gain ~7 lbs after 3 weeks, and can keep 5 of that for 2-3 months.

I'm short too - 5'5" - and can naturally get up to 170lbs, but I have to really work and eat a lot to do that. Adding an additional 5-6 lbs of muscle at our height really makes a difference - gives me a much fuller look.

Anyway, this is how I run pmag, hdrol and epi (40mg for epi). I take hawthorne berry (get a good standardized extract), fish oil, dhea for cortisol, coq10, and milk thistle on cycle. For PCT, I take DAA, some mix of fenugreek/fadogia/maca/i3c, and a low dose of 6-bromo starting week 3. After trying different things, this is what seems to work really well for me. It's not very hard core, but gets me that extra kick with very minimal sides. If I felt comfortable getting a serm, I'd probably go with clomid based on the research I've done. But, it'd be a pain trying to explain some strange looking liquid I'm taking with shady looking labeling to my wife, so I don't go there.

Strengthwise, I got super strong on hdrol - not as much on pmag or epi. I feel like a beast on hdrol!

Pika

Awards
Thanks for the info ..... 3weeks tho? Lol thats. Like 1 tub loland you keep 5bls off cycle but only for few months??? Lol its hard theres so much fiffrent infoo i mean it will only start to kick in in week 3 so there be no point? I was thinkin 4 to 5 weeks

MMMilk

Awards
Thanks for the info ..... 3weeks tho? Lol thats. Like 1 tub loland you keep 5bls off cycle but only for few months??? Lol its hard theres so much fiffrent infoo i mean it will only start to kick in in week 3 so there be no point? I was thinkin 4 to 5 weeks
everyone is different bro. what works for the poster above may not work for you. i know what you mean about there being so much info, no one can ever come to a concencus on what ph to take, how to take it, or what pct to run etc...if you wanna run p-mag than just make sure you have all of your support supps in place. start out with a standard dosage like 50/75/75/75/75 and adjust as you go based on how your body feels. you may want to up the dosage and extend the cycle another week if sides are minimal and you dont see gains or vise versa if the sides start kickin your ass. you'll learn alot as you go. Main thing is to do your research first, make sure you have all your support supps and your pct before starting, then train, eat big, sleep, and grow. good luck

Pika

Awards
Thanks bro , yh i think your right i mean i will have nolva on hand with pct assist and cycle assist ... 1 thing .... Shall i just get h drol? As people used that way more? Or stick with p mag ? Thanks

MMMilk

Awards
h drol seems to be more popular but ive read alot of good reviews on p-mag. what are your goals? its generally agreed that h drol is better for a recomp/cut and p mag is a better bulker

Pika

Awards
Thanks for the reply .... My goals? Um i want to be bigger i mesn im 180bls only 5,7 not realy tall maybye 5,6 lol .... Be good to lose some body fat but i aint realy that bad on bf realy il put up some before and after pics ... Iv i cud get around 8 to 10 pounds and keep 7 or so would be great! So im looking for strenge and muscle heres picz before and after...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some1 said they saw gains in the 1st week, not me.