My PCT Arsenal... do I need more?

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
I'm in the 2nd week of a 7 week cycle that looks like this:

Week 1-5 4AD 400mgs ED
Week 2-3 M1T 20mgs ED
Week 6-7 M1T 20mgs ED

Right now I have about a month's worth of Arimidex and 20 tabs of Nolva (10mgs/tab). Is this enough?
Also, should I tweak my PH/PS doses? I've gained about 9lbs so far and I don't feel that bloated yet.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You need more nolva for pct.

Something like that:

week 1 - 60mg
week 2 - 40mg
week 3 - 20mg
week 4 - 20mg

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You definitely need more nolva. Check out Custom, great prices and service.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
And how many times are we going to have to say that anti-estrogens (arimidex) are NOT for PCT :frustrate

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Don't make me make the chick in your avatar walk funny like the one on roadrunner's! :D

ManBeast

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the 2nd week of a 7 week cycle that looks like this:

Week 1-5 4AD 400mgs ED
Week 2-3 M1T 20mgs ED
Week 6-7 M1T 20mgs ED

Right now I have about a month's worth of Arimidex and 20 tabs of Nolva (10mgs/tab). Is this enough?
Also, should I tweak my PH/PS doses? I've gained about 9lbs so far and I don't feel that bloated yet.
Depending on how close you are to your genetic limitation on how muscular you could be without drugs, it seems to me that you may be using an arbitrarily high amount of M1T. Instead of taking two weeks off why not try 3-4 weeks of M1T starting with a dose like 5-10mg/day. That might give you good results while not leaving you feeling like crap, and not beating the hell out of your liver so much. Also, why not use the 4AD with the M1T to counter the M1T's side effects? Besides, the cycle you list would start screwing with your natural test production from day 1, and last 50 days, whereas a four week cycle would only do that for half the time, and I don't think you'd have much less gains - you could start another sensible cycle sooner too...

Better cycle, in my opinion:
5-10mg M1T daily, 500mg 4AD-cyp injected every second or 3rd day. Keep M1T lower as long as you are gaining, adjust 4AD accordingly to counter side effects. Run 3, 4, or 5 weeks. Then start PCT, run for at least 4 weeks. Maybe take another month off, then repeat the whole thing.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
I am running the 4AD along side of the M1T. I think I will be lowering my M1T to 10mgs a day. I have Omega Sports brand and it comes in 10mg capsules so when is the best time of day to take it?

I'm in my 11th day of this cycle. So far, no lethargy, libido is still up, no hair loss, feel like I'm in a normal mood. The only side effect is about 10lbs gained. I'm eating and sleeping well.

I will definitely get some more Nolva. I won't be able to get any more from my pharmacy hook up for a while so I'll buy some from Custom.

So if Arimidex is no good for PCT (this is the first time I've heard that) is it only good for on cycle estrogen control. If so would .5mg every night hurt your gains significantly?

I've known several guys to have used Arimidex post AAS cycle and it seemed to do a great job for them in getting the T/E ration back in balance.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally think you should do nolva between the m1t cycles and move week 4-5 of 4ad to week 6-7 so you are on 4ad both times you do m1t. Buy a pill splitter and take 5mg in the AM and 5mg in the pm of the m1t. Splitting it up can't hurt.

more nolva!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
What if I just run the Arimidex the last week of the cycle in order to bring the estrogen down to about normal. Maybe then it won't be so sky high when the cycle ends. I can start the Nolva right after my last 4AD/M1T day. I don't want to bring estrogen down to zero, but would it hurt just to knock it down a little bit in order to bring a more favorable level back. I have like 35 tabs, but I never planned on using that much.

Does anyone know the half life on Arimidex?

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
That cycle I posted was messed up, here's what I intend on doing:

Week 1-4 4AD 400mgs
Week 2-4 M1T 20-10-10mgs

PCT 3-4 weeks Nolva at 30-20-20

So I've got this Arimidex, how can I or should I even use it at all? Should I just save it in case bloating gets out of hand and I want to bring it down?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
If you're using M1T, your natural test and estrogen production will be next to nothing. 4AD would mask this if you were to do a blood test. Once you stop your cycle, you will have really really low levels of both. You want to start the nolva then so that it keeps the level of estrogen low, while your test production goes up.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
I am using 4AD and 4AD bloats you because of elevated estrogen. When I come off this cycle my estrogen will be high. Nolvadex blocks receptor sites such as breast tissue, arimidex inhibits estrogen production. Nolvadex is not an effect estrogen reducer as far as I know, it just blocks it at the site.

How exactly does Nolva stimulate Test production/LH production?

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Lots of people seem to think it does around here from what I read. During post cycle you want to raise your own production of LH and lower estrogen back down to normal to at least normalize the ratio a little. Everybody screams NOLVA NOLVA and I don't get it...Nolva doesn't stimulate Test production and it doesn't lower circulating estrogen. I've read all the links and I'm just confused about this. No doubt nolva is a necessity and needs to be used for gyno prevention and PCT, but it's not doing what people seem to claim.
Am I crazy?

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
very good article. I can now understand the drug way better. I never knew it acted so well on the HPTA. I was wrong to think it didn't stimulate LH, it does, indirectly.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is nice to know how it actually works instead of just knowing you are to "TAKE NOLVA!!!".

If you search the forums @ that site there are some very detailed posts on using it for PCT and some scientific references that are interesting.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
I've researched it before on this site and was a little confused, and then I researched it on www.meso-rx.com and it pretty much stated that Nolva does not increase LH production. I believe Bill Roberts wrote something on it that stated it only blocks receptors and that's it. Seems like there's an expert everywhere so researching sometimes only brings more questions.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Can anyone tell me what a good use for Arimidex is? Nobody seems to like it for PCT here and I hear people say not to take it mid cycle because it blocks the much needed estrogen and can hamper gains.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Arimidex is good for controling the bloat IF it gets out of hand mid-cycle. Or if you are trying to shred down for a show it might be a requirement on an aromatizing cycle.

ManBeast