Some questions before I start my first cycle of clen

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79%

Some questions before I start my first cycle of clen

Alright well I am getting ready to start my first cycle of clen next week 20mcg to start and am confused about a few things after researching clen. Im planning on doing a 6 week cycle as of right now and using benadryl week 3 and 6. Here are a few of my questions that I couldnt find specific answers to as there is so much conflicting advice out there.

1. So I know youre supposed to take your temp first thing in the morning the week before you start clen to establish a baseline and when you use clen your temp should increase about .5* F if the clen is working. But no one says when do you take your temp while you are on the clen? Im assuming still first thing in the morning so your temp isnt affected by food intake and activity. I know clen has a half life of 10-12 hours so if i take it today first thing in the morning then tomorrow why would my temp be elevated .5* which is 24 hours after i took the clen??

2. Benadryl vs Ketotifen. My plan is to use benadryl every 3rd and 6th week since that seems to work well from what Ive gathered, but if you use keto the info says to use it starting the 2nd week everday till the end of your cycle. So then why do you only use the benadryl on week 3 and 6 why not everyday like the keto? Also then why do you need the keto everyday if its so much stronger than benadryl, why cant you just use it week 3 and 6?? Im confused Im using the benadryl this time but if the clen stops being effective via above mentioned temp testing then my next cycle i will use keto.

3. My diet and exercise. Im 5'9 225-230 down from 250 and want to know the best way to exercise on clen. Some people say to work as hard as you can cardio wise while others say you need to do cardio but not to do too much so youre not burning muscle. My diet currently is 1700 cals/day all lean protein (150 min. g/day) and whole grain carbs with one cheat day a week of 3k-4k calories that I TRY to keep clean doesnt always happen. I dont think the calories are too low, since I dont go to the gym my workout consists of 4 sets of 10-15 pushups I increase reps as I get stronger and dumbell work (bis, tris, and shoulders) 3x a week and my leg work really is just squats with dumbells 3x a week alternating days between upper and lower body. As far as cardio I walk 4-5 miles a day Mon-Fri at a 3mph pace which supposedly burns 250-300 more calories than sitting there watching tv (if you trust online calcs) What are your guys recommendations for my diet and exercise?, should i up the cardio on clen or am I good considering my cals?? Any advice??

Thank you for reading my post and helping me out, I have researched clen so I hope I dont get flamed for stupid questions..

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79%

alright well after doing some more research i was finally able to find that i definitely should take my temp first thing in the morning on clen, didnt give a reason why just said ur temop should be bout .5* warmer every morning until the clen loses it effectiveness.

Can anybody help w/my other questions?? Or maybe this isnt a good forum for noobs any other forums ou recommend??
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.83%

1. My temp actually went down on Clen, it affects people differently. Temp shouldn't be used as a judgement. Also, the half life of Albuterol is close to 10 hours, Clen has a half life of 36 hours.

2. You B2 receptors become saturated after two weeks of constant use. Benadryl is used to clean the receptors. You typically go two weeks on two weeks off. However, when you add Keto it allows your body to continuously use clen without having to take a break.

3. Clen has anti catabolic effects. Thats why most people use it because it wont waste muscle mass. Your cardio should be at a constant pace for a moderate amount of time. HIIT training should be avoided because it will spike your BP and heart rate.

Quote Originally Posted by ac398 View Post
    Alright well I am getting ready to start my first cycle of clen next week 20mcg to start and am confused about a few things after researching clen. Im planning on doing a 6 week cycle as of right now and using benadryl week 3 and 6. Here are a few of my questions that I couldnt find specific answers to as there is so much conflicting advice out there.

1. So I know youre supposed to take your temp first thing in the morning the week before you start clen to establish a baseline and when you use clen your temp should increase about .5* F if the clen is working. But no one says when do you take your temp while you are on the clen? Im assuming still first thing in the morning so your temp isnt affected by food intake and activity. I know clen has a half life of 10-12 hours so if i take it today first thing in the morning then tomorrow why would my temp be elevated .5* which is 24 hours after i took the clen??

2. Benadryl vs Ketotifen. My plan is to use benadryl every 3rd and 6th week since that seems to work well from what Ive gathered, but if you use keto the info says to use it starting the 2nd week everday till the end of your cycle. So then why do you only use the benadryl on week 3 and 6 why not everyday like the keto? Also then why do you need the keto everyday if its so much stronger than benadryl, why cant you just use it week 3 and 6?? Im confused Im using the benadryl this time but if the clen stops being effective via above mentioned temp testing then my next cycle i will use keto.

3. My diet and exercise. Im 5'9 225-230 down from 250 and want to know the best way to exercise on clen. Some people say to work as hard as you can cardio wise while others say you need to do cardio but not to do too much so youre not burning muscle. My diet currently is 1700 cals/day all lean protein (150 min. g/day) and whole grain carbs with one cheat day a week of 3k-4k calories that I TRY to keep clean doesnt always happen. I dont think the calories are too low, since I dont go to the gym my workout consists of 4 sets of 10-15 pushups I increase reps as I get stronger and dumbell work (bis, tris, and shoulders) 3x a week and my leg work really is just squats with dumbells 3x a week alternating days between upper and lower body. As far as cardio I walk 4-5 miles a day Mon-Fri at a 3mph pace which supposedly burns 250-300 more calories than sitting there watching tv (if you trust online calcs) What are your guys recommendations for my diet and exercise?, should i up the cardio on clen or am I good considering my cals?? Any advice??

Thank you for reading my post and helping me out, I have researched clen so I hope I dont get flamed for stupid questions..
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dieting Advice About to Start My First Cycle of Clen
    By ac398 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 12:35 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 08:27 AM
  3. H-Drol Cycle - Final Questions - I start tommorow
    By tranceaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 09:30 AM