Best Non-Methyl's

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Ive used M-Drol and Epi with great success. I want to throw in a non-methyl my next cycle. I have been searching but found a lot of odd information; most that contradicts each other. Can someone please give me a rundown of the popular non methyls are what they are good for?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenazone :cool2:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please be aware 19 nor steroids degrade serotonin receptors, and hamper serotonin production

although for a short period of time(8-12 weeks, or in your case 4-6) you shouldnt have much to worry about

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
please be aware 19 nor steroids degrade serotonin receptors, and hamper serotonin production

although for a short period of time(8-12 weeks, or in your case 4-6) you shouldnt have much to worry about

so what does that mean?

why is that bad

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so what does that mean?

why is that bad
downregulation of Serotonin receptors. and inhibiting the production of serotonin can lead to depression, and insomnia, amongst other issues.

im using trenbolone which has the strongest downregulating effect of them all- so i can't talk- but BE AWARE OF THIS!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
although if ur at a moderate dose, you should be okay- the higher you go the more downregulation occurs- hence
at 550mgs tren ace a week i couldnt sleep for ****- even with sleep meds.

dropped it to 350 a week- i sleep fine

serotonin plays a role in sleep etc

speaking of sleep im headed there now- good night gents

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established

What popular PH/DH is 19-nor?

Also, can someone give s small description of what each on does....ie bulking, recomp etc
Trenazone:
X-Tren:
M-Lmg:

And how about Furuza-A, P-Stanz, and P-Mag?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
What popular PH/DH is 19-nor?

Also, can someone give s small description of what each on does....ie bulking, recomp etc
Trenazone:
X-Tren:
M-Lmg:

And how about Furuza-A, P-Stanz, and P-Mag?
This AM thread could do you some good: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

Remember stacking 3 steroids of any kind (methyl or not) isn't the best thing to do without complete knowledge. Since you've done epi/mdrol I'm hoping you know about sides/support/PCT. If not, get the info before you do anything.

Refrence the article above, but here are the three you asked for:

Trenazone: (btw this is trans-dermal, not pills, FYI):
Finigenix Magnum
Innovators: PharmagenX
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Dosages: 50-75mg
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin. Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: This is a prohormone to dienolone (similar to M-diene). Decent for recomp and increases in strength.

X-Tren:
Not on the list above, google "19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione" for a ton of info.

M-LMG:
Max LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.

(As a loose reference, dry = cut, wet = bulk)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone: (btw this is trans-dermal, not pills, FYI):
Finigenix Magnum
Innovators: PharmagenX
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Dosages: 50-75mg
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin. Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: This is a prohormone to dienolone (similar to M-diene). Decent for recomp and increases in strength.

X-Tren:
Not on the list above, google "19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione" for a ton of info.
X-tren and Magnum are the same thing. Also, Trenazone is dienolone, not the prohormone to it.

(As a loose reference, dry = cut, wet = bulk)
Dry doesn't always mean cut. ;) M-drol is dry, but it's a great bulker.

oze

oze

Awards
Any of the 'Trens' (19-Nor)are AMAZING (solo, even better stacked - especially with superdrol - but thats another story) or the Max LMGs.

Can't go wrong with either really.

Keep in mind tho that the Trens have been known to still be pretty harsh on the liver, comparable to a methyl prohormone in some cases. Something to keep in mind if you're really worried about that.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
This is PMag -> 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol.

It is methylated.

You're good to go with P-Stanz or Furuza, though

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i have 2 bottles of tren e (pro-dienolone) but im pretty wary when it comes to using them. all i ever hear is how it flares up gyno pretty bad. also, its not a progestin, but it does agitate the progestin receptors (im pretty sure, someone correct me if im wrong).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only IBE/PHF would get this Trenavar out already... ;)

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
X-tren and Magnum are the same thing. Also, Trenazone is dienolone, not the prohormone to it.

Dry doesn't always mean cut. ;) M-drol is dry, but it's a great bulker.
That's why I said, "As a reference". Dry and Wet don't translate to "cut" and "bulk" but generally speaking it could be used as a loose reference.

And hopefully this clears up what I had said a little bit; if it's wrong - please let me know, because this is how I understand it.

Trendione is pro-trenbolone.
Dienolone is trenbolone without the c11 double-bond.
X-tren, etc (estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) are pro-dienolone.

Correct?

nixon0808

Awards
Whats up fellas, my first post here but im active on many other boards. Please don't take what Im about to say the wrong way, I honestly am just curious as to why some of you choose designer steroids as oppsosed to traditional AAS.

I understand that DS are the big thing here on AM, but I just can't comprehend why anyone would take such a gamble with their health for far inferior results. Traditional AAS have been studied for years upon years and with the exception of a few (tren, EQ) are approved for the use in humans. It just kills me to see these guys running these elobarate stacks of DS with no real medical documentation or clinical studies documenting ANYTHING about the drug, let alone its safety profile.

Im sure those of you who have studied extensively know that this isn't the first time a lot of these DS have been looked into. Many of them have been looked into and first discovered by big pharma back in the 60's 70's but were dropped from further research because of A) their safety profile or B) Simply were not effective as the AAS already available.

Now don't get me wrong, there have been some designer steroids that have been developed that rival traditional oral AAS in terms of effectivness. Superdrol and M1T come to mind. There safety profile however is another story.

So I guess my overall point is why take the gamble with your health when there are clinically studied traditional AAS that big pharma has extensively researched and spent litteraly billions of dollars on to determine not only the effectivness of these AAS but also there safety profiles.

Nixon

Edit: I appologize to the OP for going off topic, I'm actually going to craete a new thread with this topic as I'm curious to the opinions I get from members.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up fellas, my first post here but im active on many other boards. Please don't take what Im about to say the wrong way, I honestly am just curious as to why some of you choose designer steroids as oppsosed to traditional AAS.

I understand that DS are the big thing here on AM, but I just can't comprehend why anyone would take such a gamble with their health for far inferior results. Traditional AAS have been studied for years upon years and with the exception of a few (tren, EQ) are approved for the use in humans. It just kills me to see these guys running these elobarate stacks of DS with no real medical documentation or clinical studies documenting ANYTHING about the drug, let alone its safety profile.

Im sure those of you who have studied extensively know that this isn't the first time a lot of these DS have been looked into. Many of them have been looked into and first discovered by big pharma back in the 60's 70's but were dropped from further research because of A) their safety profile or B) Simply were not effective as the AAS already available.

Now don't get me wrong, there have been some designer steroids that have been developed that rival traditional oral AAS in terms of effectivness. Superdrol and M1T come to mind. There safety profile however is another story.

So I guess my overall point is why take the gamble with your health when there are clinically studied traditional AAS that big pharma has extensively researched and spent litteraly billions of dollars on to determine not only the effectivness of these AAS but also there safety profiles.

Nixon

Edit: I appologize to the OP for going off topic, I'm actually going to craete a new thread with this topic as I'm curious to the opinions I get from members.
I think for most people it's a legality thing. They don't want to risk the penalties that come from banned substances.

Others just don't want to pin.

And others don't have a source.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Ok I pretty much have it narrowed down to tren, furuza-a or p-stanz. What one is the best for recomp/lean dry gains? Either way, one of these three will be stacked with Epi or Mdrol.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone.Guess im the 1000th person to say that,but yea,better absorption and what not,good stuff.

Spraynpray

Spraynpray

Awards
I think for most people it's a legality thing. They don't want to risk the penalties that come from banned substances.

Others just don't want to pin.

And others don't have a source.
You hit it right on the head...no source! So what options are you left with?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
test

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone.Guess im the 1000th person to say that,but yea,better absorption and what not,good stuff.
What kind of dosing for the two together?
I'll do mdrol for 20/20/20/20
What about the trenazone