Going on Gold

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
I have been meaning to start a thread about my cycle I am on. SO this is a little difficult to say what I am on, its call Gold Formula. I am told its a lot like DBOL and Test. (I know the rules of the forum say you can't say brand and all that. I really wish I could though because it would make all of your lives easier.)

Anyway. I started last Saturday, I made a MEGA noob mistake because of excitement and pinned 800mg (400mg in each leg) Haha, I was fine and am fine still, I look at it as a jump start haha.

I am pinning 400mg every other day. I have only been pinning my quads and that **** is easy as hell :)

I have gone up about 3 lbs so far ( I am sure water weight)

I'll try really hard to keep all yall updated. Its been going great so far ! I feel awesome, a really good feeling of well being and strength is already up, for instance, I usually do my heaviest dumbbell rows at 125lbs @ 2 sets of 10 (each arm). This morning I did 140lbs, 1 set 10x each arm, so pretty good I think :)

I'll try and post before and afters. I am also told that week 3 is when I should see dramatic results, so I can't wait until then !!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, is there a name for app you screenshot there?

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Yeah its called "workouts"
is the one with the dumbbell

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Keep us updated. If your up 3 pounds already, there's definitely a fast acting compound in there. Dbol is very likely. Any idea what kind of test?

Dont worry about your noob mistake. It's called front-loading, lol. It's all good. Many people do it with long esters.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Had a really good workout last night ! put up 130lbs on dumbbell press 13x :) wooo ! feeling strong.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Damn dude, for your size that's pretty crazy. Here I was all excited I put up 105s on incline.

Nice

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Had a really good workout last night ! put up 130lbs on dumbbell press 13x :) wooo ! feeling strong.
Damn, Holy ****, that's no joke. 13 reps? damn, again! you are getting it done!

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Here is what we are working with, sorry my GF isn't good at framing pics

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Damn, Holy ****, that's no joke. 13 reps? damn, again! you are getting it done!
Well it was 10 first set and then only 3 on the second attempt at a set of 10 haha.. I almost dropped them on my face :nervous:

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Alright, a before pic. You're a stout 190. Let's see where this cycle takes ya.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
u sure its dbol and test? theres some blends like prop + winstrol /ml, and theyr getting popular especially that one.
also dbol + sust/prop.

and andd btw im happy too. got 100s x11 on incline last night

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Update: Gold has really started to kick in now. I am the beginning of the second week now. a couple things to note, 1) aggression is way up for sure, but its very acute aggression. 2) strength, Weights just don't feel as heavy as they used too, its a pretty cool feeling. The third thing is size, I need to do some measurements, but I feel bigger all around and my mom was like "how did you get bigger ? last week you didn't look so bulky" haha so thats pretty cool

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Finally my Test E and Tren E came !!! wooohooo ! I have waited like 2 months for it to show up :)

Once I am done with gold I am going to start another thread for my Test E and Tren E cycle. I cannot wait !

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Update: Gold has really started to kick in now. I am the beginning of the second week now. a couple things to note, 1) aggression is way up for sure, but its very acute aggression. 2) strength, Weights just don't feel as heavy as they used too, its a pretty cool feeling. The third thing is size, I need to do some measurements, but I feel bigger all around and my mom was like "how did you get bigger ? last week you didn't look so bulky" haha so thats pretty cool

Sounds like you are having awesome gains bro!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
That's some major weight you're moving bro. I'm not familiar with the "Gold" product you're talking about, but I'm interested to see where your cycle goes. I take it you're trying to bulk. How many calories are you eating each day? (subbed)