loss of feeling in hands after superdrol cycle

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
Okay just a recap I finished a 5 week methstadrol(superdrol clone)+Max Lmg cycle and didn't have too bad of side effects so I stretched it out one more week then normal. I gained 15lb and started my pct 5 days ago with nolvadex and kre alklyan creatine. I have actually kept all my weight and been eating like a horse still. The issue though is I lost feeling in my fingers and I did research online because I was worried. I found an interesting thread that stated water rention can put pressure on a nerve in my elbow that will cause a loss of feeeling in hands/fingers. Well that makes sense and I havent lost any water weight at all. My question is should I discontinue the creatine and hope it fixes the problem or is it something else?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you figured it out. The only other things I can think of is tendinitis and carpal tunnel. Sounds like your body is still adjusting to all the changes and its goin to take a while longer till it does.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
Has this happend to you before? I mean its a strange feeling not to have feeling in all my fingers. I wish there was some actually long term research on these designer steroids like their is on AAS.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has this happend to you before? I mean its a strange feeling not to have feeling in all my fingers. I wish there was some actually long term research on these designer steroids like their is on AAS.
I got tendinitis and carpal tunnel from work. Repetive motion day after day will do it. Its not uncommon for guys to have their muscles become stronger than their tendons, especially while on cycle and this is kind of whats happening to you. Its just something your body will have to adjust to and hopefully the numbness will go away. Never experienced this while on cycle.