Would appreciate any help!Trying to gain size at 170 trying to get to 185

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Would appreciate any help!Trying to gain size at 170 trying to get to 185

Im new to the forum,I did a cycle of H-roid a couple months ago got little gains.Any recomendations would be appreciated.I was wondering if I should just do another cycle of H-roid or if there are better products out there?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Theres always better choices out there bro. Just depends on the person and what they are looking to take and how well they dedicate themselfs while ON cycle. Truth if your really trying to gain some weight I'd worry more about diet then a supplement, Without the correct diet to gain weight a supplement won't do a thing. Phera-plex is a great wet gainer, also superdrol is a great bulker as well, but I'd not reccommend that as its hard on the lipids and liver as well, the sides are not worth it imo as well, So is phera but the sides arent as bad. You could also do a stack like Halodrol,Tren I think would be pretty cool, Ive been wanting to see a recent log on this stack, cause I want to try it myself soon.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rick1988 View Post
    Im new to the forum,I did a cycle of H-roid a couple months ago got little gains.Any recomendations would be appreciated.I was wondering if I should just do another cycle of H-roid or if there are better products out there?
    Theres a lot of better products out there. Superdrol, M-LMG, Havoc, etc. It just depends on what you want to take. Do a little research on each and see what matches your needs. Once you have that then we can help you from there
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Thanks alot guys,Im 5'8" 170 pretty lean been working out 4 to 5 times a week for the past 2 years 6 to 8 reps per set just heavy lifting.I have been taking mucle milk and Jack 3d pre-workout and then super whey protein shots post workout and muscle milk.I am very commited to lifting.Im just stuck at 170lbs.
  5. Registered User

first.. Muscle milk sucks get a better protein... you want a true Whey, if you can find an Isolate get one of those. I think ON has a hydrolized isolate out called Platinum that is suppose to be really good. Second Change your routine if you always do 6-8 reps, try 2-3 weeks doing 12-15 reps of lighter weight, then drop down to doing heavy weight 4 sets of 5-6. confuse your muscles. How is your diet? are you eating at 3500 + calories a day? you need to get REAL FOOD protein and not just rely on supplements. Supplements are to SUPPLEMENT your needs not provide for them entirely. I mean if you are dead set on running another compound I can only recommend Epi (thats the only one I have experiance with). I'm your size and I know what its like to get "stuck" change a few things tweek it here and there and you'll gain 5, 10, 15lbs. just gotta EAT IT and WORK HARD for it.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Spawn!
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I use muscle milk and love it. It has more cals then whey and it sounds like the problem is you need more cals. Whey has it's place but I don't buy into all it's hype. In all honesty it sounds like a typical hard gainer situation. I was a hard gainer until I realized I was. Have you ever tried to count cals and macros? If not I would not start turning to sups to make a change. A lot of people go balls out in the gym but don't want to put the work in with diet. In this game diet really is everything. Post up a sample and let's see if we can help.

And I'm sorry I know this is not the answer you want to hear. You can be eating 5500 cals a day but if your not gaining it's not enough. Saying your diet is spot on and recording cals and macros are not the same.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rick1988 View Post
    Thanks alot guys,Im 5'8" 170 pretty lean been working out 4 to 5 times a week for the past 2 years 6 to 8 reps per set just heavy lifting.I have been taking mucle milk and Jack 3d pre-workout and then super whey protein shots post workout and muscle milk.I am very commited to lifting.Im just stuck at 170lbs.
    Take 2 weeks off and then get back to liftig,only lift 3 days a week full body routine emphasizing on different body parts every workout. Eat at least 3600 cals a day. Get a bulk whey protien powder and aim for 280/300 grams of protien a day, and sleep whenever you can. If you cant get cals in with solid food ,drink milk, alot of milk, especially before bed. Youll hit 190 in 1&1/2 to 2 months.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I would try to get up to about 190 lbs before doing anything hormonal. There are plenty of non hormonal options, resveratrol, testofen based products, food, training like a beast, abstaining from sex, and other things that help. Diet, training, and rest are the big 3 though.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I would try to get up to about 190 lbs before doing anything hormonal. There are plenty of non hormonal options, resveratrol, testofen based products, food, training like a beast, abstaining from sex, and other things that help. Diet, training, and rest are the big 3 though.
    This is some good advice^^. Try taking something natural along the way before stepping up to something requiring more discipline. Here is a good example and it contains Testofen http://www.primordialperformance.com...tosterone.html

Then when your ready take a look at Andromass http://www.primordialperformance.com...andromass.html
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

There are plenty of non hormonal options, resveratrol, testofen based products, food, training like a beast, abstaining from sex, and other things that help. Diet, training, and rest are the big 3 though.
    Abstaining from sex? What? No way! I think lots of sex actually raises your testosterone. Now - don't get me wrong - I wouldn't jump on it right before hitting the gym on squat day ... you need to be "aggro" for the gym and sex saps that out of you if you do it before. But afterwards is a different story.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

how come the op's h-roid cycle sucked???? instead of suggesting other phs, how come no one asked why does he think his cycle was bad, does he even know where he went wrong

9 out of 10 its the user and not the product, whos to say he wont gain on sd either

so why do you think your cycle didnt work out? pct? dose?

i can suggest natty t boosters like testopro, phytotest, triazole, testforce, tcf-1 and so on...or hormones like sd, max lmg, epi, andro series (if you got the coin lol)...buuuuuuut, what about

food
    food
    food
    food
    squats, bench, presses, deads
    food
    food
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    how come the op's h-roid cycle sucked???? instead of suggesting other phs, how come no one asked why does he think his cycle was bad, does he even know where he went wrong

9 out of 10 its the user and not the product, whos to say he wont gain on sd either

so why do you think your cycle didnt work out? pct? dose?

i can suggest natty t boosters like testopro, phytotest, triazole, testforce, tcf-1 and so on...or hormones like sd, max lmg, epi, andro series (if you got the coin lol)...buuuuuuut, what about

food
    food
    food
    food
    squats, bench, presses, deads
    food
    food
    this^^^ and your lacking in your staple of supps, your diet is off too, eat anything that bleeds and often. and your overtraining.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    and this^^^ except the sex part lol
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    and this^^^ except the sex part lol
    The op seemed persuadable enough that it might work, thanks for ruining it everyone.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I agree with a couple days off and changing up the routine. Take a day or two one week and do some shock techniques. 100's for instance: Pick a lift, then pick a weight you can do 100 reps continuously. Also focus on your core lifts..Bench, Squat, Deadlift..Start going heavy in those, specially deads, you will notice changes.

And Eat more. Eat till you're about to throw up..then eat just a little more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best way to gain size and muscle
    By aoseguer in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 09:28 PM
  2. cytogainer, need to gain size
    By mikey08701 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:06 AM
  3. Gain alot of muscle Size
    By MMAMONSTER19 in forum Bulking