Ever had this injection problem?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.62%

Ever had this injection problem?

I loaded up 2cc's of sust and poked it into my glute. I was using a 22 g needle and a 1 1/2 inch pin. No problem going in, aspirated, and damn if the plunger was going down for no body. It was a 5cc barrel btw. Anyone run into this problem before?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.15%

So I guess what you are trying to say is that you could not get the plunger to move the drug inside of you. I have not had that problem and I could not think of what would cause that. Have you felt the area where you injected to see if maybe there was a lump or anything out of the ordinary?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Did you heat the barrel? I draw the product in the tube, recap the drawing pin, then put it pin down in a steaming hot cup of water for afew minutes.. That softens the oil abit, makes it go thru a 25g smooth like..
    •   

4. Ruthless.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.19%

My friend had similar problems doing omnadren into his thigh. Once he started heating the amp before he cracked it the process was a lot easier and faster.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.35%

I usually run the syringe under hot water too, but have had this problem once or twice (can't remember, but probably didn't heat it those times)
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.62%

No lump or anything, I havent shot anything in my arse in about four years. However, when I was drawing the oil, I did notice that the plunger seemed to get stuck and wouldnt go back down. Thanks for the replies, Im getting new syringes as we speak, the normal 3cc barrels. But I will try heating the oil, never did that before.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

I actually did my first shot today and encountered this same problem. Drawing the oil was really tough, and when injecting, I wasn't expecting it to take so long to go in. It actually took me three attemps just to draw the oil. what the hell could be wrong? I eventually got it to work, but it took me 4 needles. Any suggestions?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

BD 5cc barrels can go down hard, not really sure why cause they seem well lubed, but I always use a 22 or 23 w/ it. 25's are too slow and really piss me off w/ the 5cc syringes. If your having probs w/ a 22 then I'd guess it's clogged w/ a little piece of skin from the entry or something.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I actually did my first shot today and encountered this same problem. Drawing the oil was really tough, and when injecting, I wasn't expecting it to take so long to go in. It actually took me three attemps just to draw the oil. what the hell could be wrong? I eventually got it to work, but it took me 4 needles. Any suggestions?
    What gauge were you using? If you are drawing with a 25 it is gonna take some time and patience is key. Draw with a 21-22 gauge and the use a 25 to inject. It's gonna go in slow but do not rush anything, it's better to inject slow anyways. If you are really having problems for some odd reason try running your syringe under warm water for a few minutes before you inject. Have fun!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.5%

Before drawing the oil pull back on the plunger filling it with air. Inject the air into the vial then draw the oil, pulling the plunger all the way down to the 3cc mark. Don't know if your doing this already but it sounds like your not.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.2%

no doubt... ****ing a..

go to gpz buy their pin/srwpin specials.

use a 20gague pin to draw, a 25 gauge pin to dart.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

Thanks guys. The only small guage pin I have right now is from a fina kit. Could I use that and then reuse it for drawing each time? Is there a way to sterylise it after each draw?or do I need to just buy a bunch of smaller guage pins? Sorry if that was a stupid idea.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.92%

Thanks guys. The only small guage pin I have right now is from a fina kit. Could I use that and then reuse it for drawing each time? Is there a way to sterylise it after each draw?or do I need to just buy a bunch of smaller guage pins? Sorry if that was a stupid idea.
    Well I suppose you could, wipe it down with alcohol each time...but they are cheap...an abcess is not...why risk it? And you say smaller gauge, you mean larger gauge?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Alcohol is fine for cold sterilization, just recap it fast and put it in a zip-lock. Fine for in the mean time, but order some more points and use a fresh one every time as a habbit from now on after this time.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

Cool. Thanks guys. I'll do that for now and get some more pins ASAP.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone ever have this problem?
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 09:20 AM
  2. Mass Fx Maximum...has anyone else had this problem?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 10:32 PM
  3. Anyone Ever Had This?!
    By Riquee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 10:10 PM
  4. anyone had this problem?
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 06:18 PM
  5. Have you ever had this happen?