4AD for women?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I've heard that NorAndro is the way to go for women and pro-hormones...however, I was curious if anyone here (or anywhere else) knew if low dosing 4AD for a female would work well also?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It's like a low dose of testosterone... A very risky hormone with women.

ManBeast

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that NorAndro is the way to go for women and pro-hormones...however, I was curious if anyone here (or anywhere else) knew if low dosing 4AD for a female would work well also?
4AD sounds like a bad idea, as it raises test levels. For prohormones for females tho, I've heard good things about low dose Methyldienn. Brodus said his girlfriend was doing a cycle of Methyldien at 1mg a day and he was going to post the results. May want to see how that goes.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4AD sounds like a bad idea, as it raises test levels. For prohormones for females tho, I've heard good things about low dose Methyldienn. Brodus said his girlfriend was doing a cycle of Methyldien at 1mg a day and he was going to post the results. May want to see how that goes.

I would suggest 4ad before m-dien. There isn't a whole lota difference in the anabolic/androgenic ratio (even absolute values) between m-dien/m-1-t/m4ohn although 1mg might be ok.

I don't see why women can't use testosterone or 4ad if they take the proper precautions to research the dosages. 4ad doesn't have an ester so they can stop immediately if trouble starts.

I would suggest 19-nor/1,4ad though. Since women need lesser dosages than men, the older ph are still effective. But people want to stack methylated phs with a few drinks and fries these days.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
what has 95% conversion to test???

whatever it is, I want some...

I know 4AD has about 10% conversion to test

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know Test is usually the last step in womens anabolic pharmacology. Only the women dedicating their lives to it, or are aware of the irreversable sides, use test. There are far too many less androgenic routes to take before using test.

I tried to find a link for you from CEM, they have an anabolics for women section. But basically this is what I have heard over there. Many dangers with using too much test.

If you want more info I suggest you go to CEM and check out their women anabolics section.