2nd H drol Cycle - Need some help please !

C

cdeperi

Awards
Let me first introduce myself, please disregard my join date, although I had just joined this board I have been using it for help for years and have just recently decided to switch most of my posting to this board as opposed to another where I was an active member since 05. So please do not think I am some "Newb". I am 25 where training dieting and supplementing have been apart of my life for years.

The following questions are not because I have not done my homework, they are being asked because I would like some advice and comments on an upcoming cycle.

Okay so I am going to begin my 2nd H drol Cycle. I had done an OTC PCT the first time and had no side effects that I can remember. Zero Gyno, and just a small amount of lethargy following the cycle. After week 2 or 3 of PCT I felt no issues what soever and have kept most of my gains up to this point ( 1 Year later)

so now for my questions:

I really would like to run an OTC PCT again seeing I have the experience. I used

Reversitol
Activate x treme
Lean extreme
Supports
Creatine

I know reversitol has changed the formula can anyone shed some light on if this is an acceptable formula in comparison to V1 the version I first took.

Also if anyone can recommend a comprehensive OTC PCT it would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, If I were to go the OTC route. Would a dosage of Nolva at 20/20/10/10 along side it be overkill?

Thanks everyone.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
The new reversitol is crap in my opinion. I would pick something else like Inhibit-e or Formadrol. Everything else looks great. Nolva would be good to add just in case and wouldn't be overkill, just lower the dose of the AI.

C

cdeperi

Awards
First off thanks for the quick response. Say I do go with both some OTC products and Nolva could you recommend a dosing scheme? With Reversitol v1 and Inhibit E

Thanks

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
First off thanks for the quick response. Say I do go with both some OTC products and Nolva could you recommend a dosing scheme? With Reversitol v1 and Inhibit E

Thanks
Wait your doing Reversitol, Inhibit E and Nolva? I would choose one OTC and nolva.

Dose the nolva 40/30/20/10 and you can stack the reversitol or Inhibit E on the 20 week. Start taking 2 at night for 2 weeks and the one a night for the next two weeks.

C

cdeperi

Awards
Sorry some confusion. Okay So say I went with Reversitol

2 at night for two weeks then 1 at night for 2 weeks.

Same dosage if I went with inhibit E. ?

Also without the Activate X, My concerns are the recovery of Test and Libido issues that are sometimes present on Nolva. what could be don to negate this?

Also, I was thinking 20/20/10/10 for nolva

Thanks

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I would keep the Activate extreme, or add DAA, or Erase in the PCT. These should help you rebound.

C

cdeperi

Awards
Anyone else have any information. Thanks