SD/Prop Log

flyhigh69

Awards
Hows it going guys,
so this is my first real cycle and im super stoked on what the outcome is going to be.... ive ran numerous PH cycles before including tren extreme, h drol, m drol, epistane and trenadrol (my fav) with grreat success in the past... i know your supposed to start your log at the beginning of your cycle but ive been busy the last week and decided its not too late, (im 6 days in)
i started the cycle at about 201 pounds with roughly 12 percent BF?? im 5'11.5" lol i feel guilty saying im 6 foot

this is what the dosing looks like
week 1-3 SD 10/20/20
weeks 1-8 Prop 100mg/EOD

pct
Nolva 30/20/20/10
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Most likely triazole (test booster)

Goals: I want to drop some BF (maybe 1-3%) as well as gain 8-12 lean pounds, i feel like these are very realistic goals with my training regimen and diet.

i dont really have enough time to count every calorie and carb but i have been eating clean.. with 200+ gs of protein a day, im going to shoot for 260g a day though..

day 6
I woke up took my SD dose, had a shake with half a banana, oats, one scoop whey milk and PB then worked out..... i know thats a lot for a preworkout shake but i digest it pretty quick and get good workouts afterwards.... i wouldnt drink that later in the day before a workout because of all the stored glycogen i would already have.... workout went very well, i am getting ridiculous pumps in the gym and feeling very tight... good feeling. when i woke up this morning my shirt was pretty damp, and i started coughing a little on the drive to the gym... you think getting some night sweats while its cold outside could be a way to get a little sick?? after the gym i came home had another scoop of whey with water, a little grilled chicken and now i think im going to go play some basketball.. weighed in at 204 this morning so in 6 days i am up a couple pounds but BF has decreased slightly as well... i will post some pictures later today....

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
On board ! :djparty:

IMO:
- 4 weeks SD/6 weeks prop
- 260grams of protein is very very low intake for your stats don't even mention you're running AAS - try to shoot for 1,7-2 grams/pound - at least 350 grams of protein(natty boys eat more than you do) - if you want trust me on this you won't regret it at all.
- AI is a must when running Test/Test is a must to every cycle /so AI always

flyhigh69

Awards
i just decided that when i stop my superdrol, im going to up my prop to 150mg EOD...... someone told me i should consider doing 200-250mg for my first dose at the end of my SD then 150 after that.... what do u think yaz?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- No point ..... why would you up the dose ?
800 mg of Test prop for first cycle ?

- Using the pyramid methods wrong in so many ways. The drugs' concentration in the bloodstream will vary( up and down) without changing the dose, pyramid is simple meaningless.

- From my point of view Test is the base of every cycle, don't have to use ridiculus amounts (especially when you haven't done much cycles) for any reason. The idea is to combine Test with potent anabolics and do your thing.

Can i ask you something else ? How much are you going to run these drugs ?

flyhigh69

Awards
- No point ..... why would you up the dose ?
800 mg of Test prop for first cycle ?

- Using the pyramid methods wrong in so many ways. The drugs' concentration in the bloodstream will vary( up and down) without changing the dose, pyramid is simple meaningless.

- From my point of view Test is the base of every cycle, don't have to use ridiculus amounts (especially when you haven't done much cycles) for any reason. The idea is to combine Test with potent anabolics and do your thing.

Can i ask you something else ? How much are you going to run these drugs ?
the reason i wanted to up the dose after the three weeks is because blood levels will drop when i come off of the SD if i dont... 150mg EOD comes to 525mg a week, normal dosage for test is 500 a week so i figured it wouldnt do much but help....

what do u mean by how much?? how often??? i will most likely hit another cycle next winter to bulk, but possibly not.... i am deffinately not going to run another cycle until i have been off for a very reasonable time... also i believe that once im done with this cycle i will be where i want to be...

anyways im on day 7 right now, just upped to 20 mg of SD.... aggression is deffinately up, muscle hardness deffinately up and strength starting to increase for sure..... the sd is deffinately making me pretty lethargic during the day but once i hit the gym i feel fine once i drink a little caffeine... ive also upped my cardio and have been watching my carb intake during the day, and trying to not eat carbs at night unless i work out at night. my weight has been steady but im deffinately looking way more full and getting more cut, im really liking where this cycle is going... i will upload a couple pictures in a little bit

flyhigh69

Awards
i have also upped my protein intake as well yaz.... quick quetion, i have read and heard from numerous people that the body will only absorb up to 35g of protein at one time, so making a 50g or 60g shake would just be wasting the excess protein.... at the same time getting 300+gs of protein all in 35g intervals is not the easiest thing to do.... what is your take on this??

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- Many SD users have observed that strength gains some LBM gains are still possible even after ending the cycle for 5-7 days.

- With "how much" i meant the duration of your cycle.

- You have lethargy while running 400mg of Test Prop/week ? Hmm, i can see some possible scenarios :
1) Or you have underdosed Test
2) Or your body hasn't already get used to SD
3) Or a combination of the above

- I would suggest you to limit your carb intake to keep your BF as low as possible or even drop some, to: 1) Breakfast, 2)Pre-workout, 3)Post-workout

- About the protein issue, the whole 30-35grams thing is a myth and usually among natties. Your body can assimulate protein without any restrictions necessarily to a greater level than you believe.

The basic arguements of my speech are:
1) Every tissue of the human body is made of protein(except water of course) - so the fact that we eat high amount of protein to build/retain muscle doesn't necessary mean that all the amount is used for that purpose only.

2) All the protein sources we consume aren't on the same level of nutritional value - so considering this it's highly unlikely that someone except weighing the food will start calculating how much protein will be lost because it cannot be assimilated all in.

3) Protein is relatively harmless in general, i don't even have to compare it to AAS obviously.

The above 3 reasons aren't for AAS users but in general.

For AAS users, the variables are different so i will add in some things:
1) Excess adrogens in the bloodstream will result in way way greater protein synthesis
2) When you administer AAS it's pretty obvious that you are taking a risk - so from my perspective you should embrace this chance and use it at the fullest of it's potential.

--> If the above arguements hasn't manage to convince you, let me remind you that BB is primary trial & error - i would suggest you to try it at least once and if you think it didn't make any difference simply do not repeat in the future.

flyhigh69

Awards
The lethargy is comming from the sd, once I stop the SD I'm sure I will be fine.... and what u said about the protein intake does make sense thnx for the good post! I'm still going to stick w.8 weeks instead of 6 considering of course all is going well....

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
If you don't generally have any significant issues with lipid profile and liver, while running 17aa steroids(or even SD specifically if you want) you could use another 17aa oral in the last 3-4 weeks(pretty much "bridging") of your 8 week cycle.

Do you like this idea ? Do you want me to suggest some orals ?
The reason i'm telling you this is because you mentioned the increase in T dose, so i figure you would like something more in the 2nd 4week half of your cycle.

flyhigh69

Awards
possibly, i was thinking some winny at the end, but i really dont want to do more damage than the sd is already going to do you know??

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
You are very wrong, Winstrol is one of the most toxic drugs both for the liver and the lipids, worse than SD.

I have in mind something "mild" for 17aa, like D-bol, T-bol etc.

flyhigh69

Awards
i wasn't implying that winstrol was less or more toxic, i was just saying i dont want to add any oral to my cycle because of how toxic SD already is...

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
i wasn't implying that winstrol was less or more toxic, i was just saying i dont want to add any oral to my cycle because of how toxic SD already is...
Sorry that's my bad for misunderstanding.

Updates ?

flyhigh69

Awards
day 9

i really can feel the aggression increase since ive upped my sd dose to 20mg... i am keeping very full pumps through out the day, and veins are starting to become very apparent... strength in the gym is really starting to climb and im starting to feel recovery really speeding up.... my split looks like this right now
day 1 chest abbs
day 2 back obliques
day 3 cardio
day 4 shoulders tris abbs
day 5 biceps traps obliques
day 6 legs
day 7 repeat

since im in school right now it doesnt always work out as perfectly as id like it to but il get in cardio at least 3 times a week of playing basketball 45min- 1 hour sometimes more..... and generally for abbs i try and go abbs, obliques, off....

only thing i can say negative about this so far is that my skin is getting a little oily il wake up with a pimple here and there even when i keep washing my face at night.... i never really break out or have a problem with this, even with all the PHs ive ran, but for some reason this happened the last time i ran SD.... on another note, the elevated aggression has been very noticeable.... its nice while playing basketball, but i snap very quick and people have noticed.... little things tend to bug me more but i dont think this will be that big of a problem as i am going to make sure to watch this....

hitting legs tonight with my buddy, i will have him take some pictures tonight and i will upload them tommorow... overall i am still very happy with this cycle so far and cant wait to see whats in store at the end of week 2 and into week 3